It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Iran Is The Next Afghanistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Lately i've been thinking, i've read a really good story about a post on this forums on how back when we invaded Afghanistan, we were almost brainwashed by the media/government to go ahead and invade... Even though years later we realised the truth and we all felt stupid for believing it.

What if almost every story you read about Iran is a over kill? What if the government is doing the same brain washing to in the end ultimately invade Iran? No doubt, some of the stories may be true, but over exaggerated???

I don't know. I may be wrong and looking like a idiot, but I thought I would throw it up for discussion. Looking forward to your input.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Their is no what if, the wheels are turning and its already began

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I tend to agree with the way you're thinking. What if the US and the West is deliberately leading Iran down the same path they lead Japan in WWII? They set them up with sanctions and provide them with an opportunity to take successful military action. When they do they declare war and unload on them. Then they occupy the country and change its' government and culture.

I love a good conspiracy theory and this one might be a beaut. My best,

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was readi g a history of the Rothschild dynasty last night and part of it stated that in 1999 there were only 7 countries left that did not have a central bank that was owned or controlled by this family. The seven countries were Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, Cuba, Iran and I can't remember the other off hand. But do you see the pattern?
I will try and find a link to the Rothschild timeline that I was reading.

www.iamthewitness.com...

It is a long read but very interesting. A lot of conspiracy in this one.

edit on 8/1/2012 by UsualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What isn't being reported acutely is the plain truth.
China is poking its teeth into many areas of the world, nipping at Western interests in the Muslim nations the world over.

Afghanistan was an exercise in thwarting the Chinese efforts to control fully Afghanistans natural resources.
Similarly Iraq, and now Iran.
Many african nations are exploding due to Islamist terror campaigns....who do we think is financing these peaceniks?
Yes the Chinese Totalitarian Government.
Why?
Obvious.
Support your governments in the west, before the Chinese topple them.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

If china is financing this, the Rothschilds are financing china.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't think this is going to happen because:...1. this time the whole world is in a great economical crisis,...2.people are much more educated than ten years ago,....3. The US's popularity is decreasing daily....,4.Iran is by no means any thing like Afghanistan or Iraq...5.,There is no solid evidence that Iran is a threat to the world peace,.....6.US and the west and most of the world powers have major interests in Iran,.........but on the other hand Zionists can not tolerate Iran and will do anything to encourage the world to go to war....so you never know!....Peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't think so..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Its so easy for the US\WEST to go to war and invade Iran, just a simple old False Flag attack on one of the USA assets in the are and blame it on Iran. Problem solved and the Sheeple of the world will be onside with the West.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Personally I think it would be more accurate to say what if Iran will be like Iraq.

We were told Iraq had WMDs which turned out to be lies....sounds familiar now with Iran doesn't it?

Listen to any of the news reports or read any of the recent news articles and exchange Iran for Iraq and it's like it's 2003 all over again.

Remember how the United States government tried to say that Saddam was involved with the 9/11 attacks? Turned out to be lies....

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think – Adolf Hitler

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a
fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of
the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every
Country” - Herman Goering

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.” – Joseph Goebbels

new topics

top topics

join