It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone see this a moment ago?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw it too. It look me right in the eye and before i knew it, it was gone. I don't know what it was or why it had appeared to me, but it did and now i am terrified. I cant talk about it anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Haha i saw it too, i was prepared to leave my house and go to my safe house up north, but then i saw the "what if" part and felt like an idiot. But i really like the way ATS decided to raise awareness. Kudos.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yes. I got tghis up on my computer last night here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes I did see it and it looks almost official, except a government block would have a white background and black letters, cite a policy number, have some sort of court judgment information (this vs that person, date), and have contact information, not unlike an FBI website seizure notice. Or at least that is how I imagine the real thing looks like.

This has been in the plans for a long time. The ideas were seeded in the late 90s, when the TV networks realized that people were losing interest in the news stations, doing internet instead. So, they have already worked with Google-like programming to give you the news they think you would like the most, I think it was in 2003 I read about that, making programs that were individually styled for information.

Yes it is the big TV network empires that lobby the government to get certain results against autonomous communication by individuals to a public audience. A case against freedom, might read the historic headline. Now they realize, they can punish the "mothers" of the internet for having bad "children" on the websites, the SOPA idea.

I'll tell you what, they may cut digital communication but the the die-hard freedom fighters will just revert to public meetings and snail mail. It may be less than the speed of thought, as desired by mega-corp-info-bank boss types. So he who has the most bytes wins is their strategy. They want to license internet communications for individuals. Now you can either go one step ahead and pro-free yourself, or wait and begrudge the inevitable advance of cyber bullies.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Time to revolt americans, get out of that chair and Go protest!!!, what happenend to you?, in my country whenever the government does something we dont like, we revolt. we make noise, we complain and even fight. Do the same!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join