It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch!! Lets be careful what we wish for-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
We are on the brink of a huge WW. I think with all the war drums beating and sabre rattling weve been exposed to as of late has really desensitized alot of us recently. I posted this video in another thread earlier. As I watched it, I gotta admit it choked me up a little bit. Just the mix of the song and the horrible destruction footage, it just really makes you stop and think. We might act like a huge WW would not be that much different than the wars were used to today. I myself am getting a tad worried. At any rate, we better just all get right with whoever or whatever we believe in and love your loved ones NOW. While we can
Anyhow, please watch this video it is spectacular and well, my all time favorite song of all time!! PEACE

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Uh oh I'm going to have to make brownies and find my The Wall DVD now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Uh oh I'm going to have to make brownies and find my The Wall DVD now.

NICE!!! Obviously Im a little ahead of ya lol. They were YUMMY

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I will keep calling to solve ALL of this through the free energy They keep hidden in black ops, They suppress, They ridicule.

Spread the awareness of what merely the addition of free energy into a money system can accomplish.

For those readers who have not seen My thread, PLEASE read this and spread it. Maybe We can avert WWIII!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The nuclear genie is out of the bottle and it can not be put back. It is just a matter of time until someone somewhere sets off a nuke. Each day the tech to build such a device gets that much easier. There will be a day coming when someone will build one in their basement out of common everyday things. That day will be a very bad day.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
The nuclear genie is out of the bottle and it can not be put back. It is just a matter of time until someone somewhere sets off a nuke. Each day the tech to build such a device gets that much easier. There will be a day coming when someone will build one in their basement out of common everyday things. That day will be a very bad day.

In a certain sense, you are right.

In a long enough timeline, a nuclear war will certainly occur.

Countries like the USA, China, Russia, India, France, will never give up their nuclear arsenals.

500 years from now, in the year 2512, all those countries will still have hundreds of nuclear weapons.

It's just a matter of time until someone does something stupid, and triggers a nuclear war. It may take 1000 years, 2000 years, 8000 years, but it will happen someday. Humans are a very stupid species.

edit on 9-1-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra

Originally posted by fixer1967

In a certain sense, you are right.

In a long enough timeline, a nuclear war will certainly occur.

Countries like the USA, China, Russia, India, France, will never give up their nuclear arsenals.

500 years from now, in the year 2512, all those countries will still have hundreds of nuclear weapons.

It's just a matter of time until someone does something stupid, and triggers a nuclear war. It may take 1000 years, 2000 years, 8000 years, but it will happen someday. Humans are a very stupid species.

edit on 9-1-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

I think by 2512, there will be an isotope that will make Uranium 235 inert through the mere presence of it just existing. We will find way better ways to destory each other. It won't be nuclear, I think. More Biological and it will happen accidently, I think.

new topics

top topics

join