It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing Found In Photo...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was going through some of our photos from the past couple of years, I found em in a box in the hall closet. We started going through them, and I saw some pictures in particular that were really really odd.

In one picture my friends and I were in the woods and we had just build some weird catapult thing I think cuz I don't remember. But I looked closely in the tree, and I saw a weird shiny disk thing, but it coulda been a frisby or something, or a plate. Though I have no clue why a plate would be in a tree.

And the second picture that I looked at was of me and my friends still in the woods. We were standing in the left of the picture, and in the right there was a shadowy figure, and it was kinda freaky. I think it coulda been an animal or something, but it wasn't in a crawling possition or anything.

And in the last picture there was a figure in the tree. It looked like a foot, or a toe or something, but it has a shiny thing at the tip of it. I dunno what they are or what they mean but, I don't live there anymore. Which is good.

Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well...unless you have a means to show them to us, all anyone can do is guess. Unless you post the pics on here or give us a link to them everyone's opinions are just guesses.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I will. I just gotta dig my scanner out of the closet. Apparently cuz we never had a use for it, but I'll put em on once I dig it out.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Any ideas?

Yes, get a document scanner.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. You used about 40.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
I will. I just gotta dig my scanner out of the closet. Apparently cuz we never had a use for it, but I'll put em on once I dig it out.

Thanks...look forward to seeing them! Hopefully some people can shed some light on your "mystery pictures"...should be interesting!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Unofficially this thread is frozen until i see a photo on this.

top topics

join