It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To "Alex Jones"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Big lol , i'm not sure if people came across this "Satire" video but i was LMAO!! I gotta share this master piece
Enjoy!!

edit on 7-1-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"Mis-underestimated"? Yawn. Somebody get this punk a dictionary. Neither funny, informative, nor convincing. When, at the end, the guy says "it's over", I was grateful that the video was over.

Also, the guys intimates that a million guys have "finished their research"....into what? And when is research ever finished?

I'm tired of people picking on Alex Jones. He is a popular target, but as long as I've been listening to him, he has mostly been right. Say what you will about his methods, his weight, his loudness, but in the end, he is trying to stand up and make people aware when they want to remain deaf, dumb and blind. For his bravery in the face of constant criticism and rudeness from cowards, I applaud him, and give a thumb's down to the video.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

How about you do something to defend liberty? if it weren't for alex i bet you would have loved internet censorship
and i also bet that you want the SOPA bill to pass

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Im sorry about no paragraphs ill learn how2 tomorrow i just really need to say this ..... .. .. . . . ... . .. PLEASE READ ME OUT!! 1 question about/to ALEX JONES!!? Have you run out of true callers 'cos recently all sound like proper'gander! Paid to teach/preach B/S addicts! I like many other "truthers" "wonderers" "honesty hunters" "black sheepers" (ie. we stand out to you over paid farmers [ the law makers] with "help" from "alex" some of us have a damn good idea on whos/who in this corrupt world. ( was going to say western world but it spread along time ago! hell even before i was born) Stop making people paraniod! They have enough of that from the wife/man/girlfriend, Work mates, Bosses, Bus drivers, Taxi cab drivers, Parking officers, Teachers/Preachers/Lecturers, Even the woman behind the counter when you forget your id card when buying government approved death cocktails of "legal drugs ie alcohol, tabaco, asprin, gossip magazines" It all comes down to the same core types of people... The Bullied and the Bullies, The Pimps and the Whoe niether one can exist with out the other! Working foot in mouth, Hand on crotch together thay put there diffrences behind them! ...an woe'betide (Bad spelling prob cos school taught me how to make it look like i was work when really dreaming of a sun filled beach sceen) anyone including each other who do not as they are told! Each thinking they have/have too, out smart, out "cool", out right murder of which there are so many billions of ways to commit, Sticking with another fear monger max kisser or max kissengers arse! finacial murder! My rant is far from over! but for now it is... peace out "but in" in the way 90% of the world! yes we are the 90%ers theres more than 1% of them! Look how insignificant they make themselfs appear! True peace like michael jackson. The last few months on this earth Tupac n Biggie! Peace is being preached can you here her words? Its mother nature calling she wants her stability back... for all! goodbye 4now. UK saint x

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
(assklown above)

Soh yo still livin at hom in yo mommmas basement wit noh job and noh inglish skillz rite homie? pantz down tu yo ankles and grabben yo cr()tch right homie?
edit on 20-1-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
this one is much better

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join