It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysticism on Eclipses?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
srry if thread is in wrong forum

anyways I was just wondering if anybody out there had any information on Eclipses,besides the obvious scientific definition of an eclipse lol.I was looking more for any myths or legends etc that regard individuals born during a Solar/Lunar eclipse..bad luck,good luck,high intellect,low intellect or maybe even channeling whatever things of that nature

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Supposedly, during the crucifiction of Christ, there was an eclipse, (and an earthquake). I think it's meant to symbolize rebirth. I have witnessed a full solar eclipse and the shadow that rushes toward one and envelopes the area is truly ominous.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The eclipses and darkness, and even your closet at night or any shadow, is used for portals by negatives and highly tied into their plans, from what I've been told, threatened once in a strange situation where someone forcibly channeled through my friend, and who brought up the eclipses. The projected 3 days of darkness or longer, which some say relates to earth shifting frequencies and drawing near to a black hole or nibiru in the dimensons.
A part of the duality plans.

What I see is that, anytime there is a negative coding or dark side plan, or stargates, then the opposite is true very strongly as well, the Light would code in real time and they would also be there for us. So to turn everything around and meditate pray and connect to source and shine your light during this time would be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Supposedly, during the crucifiction of Christ, there was an eclipse, (and an earthquake). I think it's meant to symbolize rebirth. I have witnessed a full solar eclipse and the shadow that rushes toward one and envelopes the area is truly ominous.

That is about as close as it gets to a good understanding. An eclipse does "symbolize" a transformative period and a rebirth. Apparently you are supposed to pray or meditate on the change that you wish to occur during the eclipses.

I will say, I don't know the differences between a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse, but I'm sure there is a difference as to what you can do, should do or ask to do.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

Myself and others had transformative spiritual experiences on the lunar eclipse of 12/21/2010. So either they do have some kind of effect on the human organism... or... it's all a big coincidence. =)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098
reply to post by ArtOfTrance

Myself and others had transformative spiritual experiences on the lunar eclipse of 12/21/2010. So either they do have some kind of effect on the human organism... or... it's all a big coincidence. =)

Or on the human Psyche.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was personally curious on the matter because I had found out I was born during a Full Solar Eclipse and wondered if it maybe had any influence on who I am or experiences I may have had or will have in the future,its peculiar to me to say the least...

Thanks all for the responses its been kinda difficult,least for me,to find any other info.
And the search continues

new topics

top topics

join