It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Slams "PATRIOT" Act, Indefinite Detention Act (NDAA) and SOPA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Ron Paul refers to these acts a "careless" attitude, but we know they're purposefully against liberty and freedom. This is the only canidate who can save us from the tyranny, if that is even possible.

Repealing these acts would certainly be a great move in the right direction in concerns to our failing "democracy."

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Despite my faith in politicians being deeply eroded, due to the current POTUS/infiltrator, I still believe that Ron Paul is the only voice of sanity and the best bet for recovering our civil rights as American citizens.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I dont' see how anyone can vote for anyone else.

Our country is in a free fall to fascism.

Ron Paul is the only stop gap I can see towards stopping this.

99 percent of our congress and every other presidential candidate is sold out to the globalist banksters.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The voice of reason has spoken. Let us ponder his wise words carefully and act accordingly.

One thing I notice a lot of politicians using when they do these public speeches is the thing in the ear so that someone can help and cue them from behind the scenes. I could be wrong but Ron Paul does not need/use that type of ..tactic or technique?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

99 percent of our congress and every other presidential candidate is sold out to the globalist banksters.

I agree, Piano. The sad part is that most people are still busy arguing "right versus left," but fail to realize the right and the left are the same thing.... Now it's you versus the right and the left aka corporate interests.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The Patriot Act was Underhandedly Supported and Enacted by those who are the Proponents of War for Profit . They are of the explicit Mindset of Advertizing Fear to the Masses of Uninformed Americans who Rightly or Wrongly fall for this type of Propaganda Time after Time, and at the Risk of Ceding Over their Personal Liberties to the Few of these Power Hungry Egotists who Manipulate them . When if ever, will the Majority of the American People wake the Hell Up and Resist this kind of Obvious Fraud ? IMO , Now is the Time if any , Electing the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul as our next President is a Start , the Rest is up to US.........

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Exactly, it's for profit and war more than anything else. As long as we can keep attacking countries to "protect our freedoms," weapons contractors will be making a nice profit...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I agree, Piano. The sad part is that most people are still busy arguing "right versus left," but fail to realize the right and the left are the same thing.... Now it's you versus the right and the left aka corporate interests.

Exactly. I made this to paint the picture for everyone:

ETA, it's not a conspiracy.. they admit they are doing exactly what they are told by the globalists:

edit on 7-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

looks like ron paul will not be running for prez, i'm afraid

he will be sent to gitmo

Obama labels Tea Party "EXTREMIST" four days after signing NDAA - Is America finished?, page 1 by SuperiorEd
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

looks like ron paul will not be running for prez, i'm afraid

he will be sent to gitmo

Obama labels Tea Party "EXTREMIST" four days after signing NDAA - Is America finished?, page 1 by SuperiorEd
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, this is exactly why the NDAA was created. They can label anyone extremists now. Up next is OWS protestors--they're extremists. Anyone who doesn't vote for Obama is technically an extremist.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

exactly dude..people need to wake up. bills like NDAA, etc are WILLFULLY written...presented, voted on...then signed by a president

there is NO accident or randomness ...or lack of care

i am so sick of people acting like this is all by accident or just simple carelessness

its BY DESIGN.. its Created

please folks wake up some people.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This honestly brings tears to my eye's ,

And I am English, but I, and any other fool can surely see the gravity of the current global situation.

The Globe IS in turmoil,

Our American brothers are close to total crackdown, martial law - in an Already Dictatorial Regime .

And this is not some ramblings from some ATS nutter - This man is running for office of the most powerful country on earth,

And he's giving you all some pretty clear hints,

I suggest you ALL take heed, and spread the word of the true reality of what is to befall you all.

Edit- I have flagged, and starred every post above mine, great comments everyone.

And please spread the word to American's every way you can, Youtube has been known to "fiddle" with Ron Paul Video hits at least, lets get this Viral

edit on 7-1-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: Insight

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

There is a HUGE difference between "left and right"

There is no difference between the people who represent the left and right.

But ideologically it's a vast difference for the people.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I agree, thanks for the clarification. It's the people that are the problem. They don't even represent these ideas, but pretend to...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Good, becauise all of these are a disgrace, designed agaonst the people, not for the people and out of disgust fopr the people.

Not very constitustional.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If only I can put the visceral soul deep hatred for the systemic dehumanization of the world's population into words... What we need is an invasion by aliens that specifically target and remove from Earth those who are parasites on the world's populations and a cancer on the earth. It's bluntly obvious the US and UN will soon institute policies that will make Hitler look nice by comparison. Imagine Hitler, but with today's computer, weapons, and mind control technologies. God help us!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Speaking of government being open...

Yes, I'm here spreading information about what Our government has kept hidden from Us for over 50 years - to protect Their power over Us - the science of electrogravitics.

Though You, OP, probably have heard My spiel about electrogravitics and its free energy capabilities, for any reader who has not, I suggest that You consider what I have to say about it.

Money is merely an accounting tool for meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society. When electrogravitics began to show overunity (free energy) properties, it was hustled off to black ops because the power elite understand quite well the intimate connection between money and energy. Sure They claimed "weaponization" concerns, but there is little in that that has merit. It's all about the energy.

So, for 50+ years, We have been denied the freedom that free energy offers. It will end poverty, hunger, war, profit motive...and the power elite's control of Us - in favor of autonomous power over Self. They will not lose materially, but We will have (or can choose, rather) the same material wealth as They presently have.

All of Us on this planet.

IF We spread awareness of what We have been robbed of to the tipping point, We can demand the tech from black ops.

To that end, I will post here (and other places) and ask that each and every One of You spread the word. Here is a thread of Mine which contains links to much of My work which may help You understand what I am saying and then pass on to Others: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron, if You become president, will You end this secrecy?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Surface differences, Rock. In the end, They march, lock-step, towards destroying this country and the planet, planning to take Us all over with a world currency (which electrogravitics will make moot), with most of Us dead, with Them in control.

Witness the campaign promises and the actual actions of all recent presidents, regardless of party.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Yup - the last President to take on the private Federal Reserve & their banking cartel w/the Silver Certificates was JFK & they blew his skull cap all over Dealey Plaza.

Peace
edit on 7-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Although I'm not american or live there. I wish he gets to be the president. He actually wants freedom for the people and I think he understands it. It might be propaganda. But to be honest I think everyone would prefer 4 more years of ATS rather than constant bullcrap from politicians that cannot really be discussed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join