It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i started a thread about a facebook virus a few days ago..its not gone anywhere.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I'm going to reboot and see if that fixes it. If not I will take your suggestions.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I am getting something weird today also. I don't know if its the same thing, but, when I came on ATS, I got a window asking me "Do you want to stop this script?" It goes on to say that "A script associated with this page, if used, will slow down your computer."

If I click no, don't stop this script, the page freezes. If I click yes, the page works ok, until I move to another page/post, then it starts all over again.

This has only started today, but has happened about a dozen times so far.

I've had that for several days now. I found the culprit and fixed it by putting it on the restricted list.
It's adnxs.com
No more scripting hijacker probs now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
you guys might want to strip clean your temp files you can use either one i use both on the windows machine as for the linux and the other win, they boot and run from a usb and only have an external hdd, nothing within the box apart form a floppy ( i believe in floppy's and a dvd r/w )

Temp File Cleaner
download.cnet.com...
from CNET

and

CCleaner
download.cnet.com...
for CC make sure you guys choose the bellow settings, it kinda helps.

edit on 7-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Haha,no comp didn't blow up.I've got it sorted out now.You've all been a big help.Took me a few days(okay weeks,work,kids and such) to update,but everything is fine now.Thanks again

edit on 15-1-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join