It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LETS SAVE SYRIANS (Video Of Western Funded Protesters Staging A Massacre)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have followed the events in Syria and there is no doubt in my mind that we are looking at a Nation and its people about to be slaughtered in the name of "Freedom" and all those nice things just as the Iraqis lost almost 2million people in the name of liberation.

I have come to terms with my naivety on this situation because it looks like one of those wars that has been planned by the big people before I was born, but if these wonderful souls of Syria can be saved (of which more than 50% is under 18) I believe it would stop most of the plans these malevolent manipulators have. Syria is a part of a larger goal and if Assad weathers the storm it may save us all from a world war.

I collected a couple of videos to give some weight to the unheard side of the story.

The video on this website shows some guys staging a massacre, according to my research, these staged events are happening frequently and all over Syria.
VIDEO SHOWING WESTERN FUNDED PROTESTERS STAGING A MASSACRE

Also, below is a video of Sibel Edmonds a former FBI translator talking about a Long Planned Syrian invasion, she risked a lot to expose this plus other materials especially on 911:

The next Video is an interview by Barbara Walters interviewing President Assad, there was another video posted here on ATS but this one is the full version not edited by ABC News.

edit on 6-1-2012 by traveller4 because: wrong link

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Al Assad is a child murdering psychopath. This propoganda is to get people to forget about syria and get on board with invading iran. Assad and his thugs torture murder and rape the CHILDREN of people that protest against him.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Same story as Libya ..i'm tired to explain all over again to the people the real truth ..msm is still winning the battle unfortunately..great post and great videos keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I know what Assad is, like all other leaders he is all about control and I dont like the guy. But if you understand both history and current events you will realize there are worse dictators and even "democratic" leaders who kill scores, but syria happens to be a part of a plan which will end with millions dead and the planet in chaos. Its not about Assad its the Syrian people. Dont believe what you are seeing on mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Just look at a map and you'll see why the US doesn't have much of a use for syria, the US is secretly engaged in talks with the taliban in afghanistan, the US govt doesn't care about PEOPLE only PROFITS. imho syria needs our attention far more than iran and i've seen a few of these videos already that supposedly show staged videos in syria as well as other "nothing is really going on in syria" propoganda, i'm not buying it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was following what was going on in Syria since day one during the Egyptian "revolution" when Assad first took down the internet. It's now become quite hazy as I don't know what the hell is really going on. I know Assad's military and security guys are killing people, I know the Syrian "rebels" are also doing some killing and I know there are foreigners (Qataris & Libyan rebels) in that country also stirring trouble.

I don't believe the Egyptians will sink in to a civil war any time soon but between the Libyans and Syrians - thats a given.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is an anti-Assad propaganda campaign,it is obvious.
Just as abvious is that there is a pro-Assad propaganda campaign.
You doubt that there are people who are against Assad? He is a heredatory dictator and his country has one ruling party. Would you like to live like this - i doubt that very much unless you part of that Allawi ruling ethnic group.
So there are people who were against him and with moral (Arab spring) and possibly financial help are now rising against him. Will dictatoric ruling elite from one clan with total media control be gentle on protestors ,civilian or combatant - no they will not. It is very easy to understand, no need to see mass media junk.
Will rebels be gentle on government forces and officials? No they will not. It will be like in Lybia - kill on site. Will they intentially harm pro-Assad civilians? Maybe.
So the moral of story is this - civil war is nasty thing, and when foreign forces interfere it can become even nastier. But in any case you have to consider what sides are fighting for.
Ethnic minority wants to keep its complete control over ethnic majority.
Ethnic majority had enough of this.
Not hard to see who is wrong and who is right in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...
Syria Gay Girl in Damascus blog a hoax by US man

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com... family of a Syrian woman who was reported to have been killed by armed men loyal to the government of President Bashar al-Assad, with her body later found decapitated, skinned and armless, said Wednesday that they now thought she was still alive. s-up-on-tv.html

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by db330

Thanks for the link, its crazy that we are living days just before a clearly foreseen massacre all based on lies

new topics

top topics

join