It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain: I'll make an 'unconventional endorsement'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Herman Cain ... 'unconventional endorsement' .... I'm thinking third party perhaps. Either that or a Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman endorsement. But the 'Cain Flavor of the Week' was over long ago and his endorsement doesn't really mean anything IMHO. (and I wouldn't be out trying to get it if I were Ron Paul or Jon Huntsman).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If Cain pays attention to his own forum, he will endorse Ron Paul.
Cain Forum

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

If Herman Cain Really wanted to make an Unconventional Endorsement for another Presidential Candidate , it should be Independent Candidate Gary Johnson . If he did that , it would Confuse alot of People and maybe even help out his Image if he ever thought of Running for President Again in the Future . I doubt it though, maybe this Announcment is just an attempt at Damage Control for his recent Scandals no matter Who it is for .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Cain said his "endorsement" will be unconventional...not that the "candidate" he endorses is "unconventional".

My theory...since Cain is such an arrogant fool and he is completely in love with his "999" plan. He will say that he is endorsing any candidate that will pick up his "999" plan.

He tips his hand in that interview by talking about the "999 revolution" that he is leading.

His endorsement will be all about his "999" plan, IMO.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You're right. He said his endorsement would be unconventional, not the candidate. But I don't think he will try to pull some off the wall crap like endorsing a '999' plan or something like that.

He will endorse a candidate, Republican or otherwise, but as some other people have said it would not make a big difference.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Do you really think that's a Cain Forum??? Come on, it's obviously a Ron Paul front.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Cain said his "endorsement" will be unconventional...not that the "candidate" he endorses is "unconventional".

My theory...since Cain is such an arrogant fool and he is completely in love with his "999" plan. He will say that he is endorsing any candidate that will pick up his "999" plan.

He tips his hand in that interview by talking about the "999 revolution" that he is leading.

His endorsement will be all about his "999" plan, IMO.

There was an analysis done on this interview and since he failed to mention anybody and since nobody has endorsed 999. He could endorse himself. Frankly he is the only one besides Trump I see doing something like that.

<< 1   >>

join