It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Secretly Evacuating Mexican Port Town Of Ensenada Due To Impending Cataclysm,HAARP?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexanderbackman

I wrote this article. Any questions?

Sure:

What is it that you believe is going to happen? How imminent? This weekend? Next week? Next month?

Get specific or quit fear mongering.

© 2012 Colonel Angus = All Rights Reserved.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I wrote this article. Any questions?

Trans World Radio has quadrupled its antenna power in the last few months on Guam. Why a "Christian" radio needs to be broadcasting at over a million watts from there seems odd.

Do you think the new TWR Radio towers on Guam are a factor? Increased HAARP capability?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There have been a lot of earthquake activity and volcanic activity around the globe as if all the plates are stressed.

But that 2014 does not seem like a likely error.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alexanderbackman

This article is copyrighted by me. © 2012 Alexander Backman- All Rights Reserved So remove it please.

Why do you want it removing?

I would have thought you would want people to discuss it

And I stand by what I said......you write an article that long, with multiple "sources" and you can't/won't name a single one of them?.......seriously?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
HAARP

Says it all.

Bunkum.

HAARP and Quail - Bunkum*2

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Because this guy very obviously has a hard time with criticism and would rather keep his "work" within the community of the completely gullible. He then proceeds to cry "slander!! slander!!" Let's see.

slan·der/ˈslandər/
Noun:
The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

I don't see anything false. I see someone giving their opinion (freedom of speech) and then pointing out his very obvious intentions. It's not like someone's calling him a baby rapist

Cmon Mr. Backman, what sane person will take you seriously with all that Planet X propaganda all over your website? If you want to get technical, you're "slandering" Iran with titles like this "Iran starts building a nuclear weapon: US and Israel tighten cooperation" when the article linked to that (Debka of course) clearly reads "activities related to possible weaponization."

SLANDER!!! STOP SLANDERING!!! OMG.
edit on 7-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I have heard of it a few days ago. The rush to relocate some people in a town in Mexico, and how the warning group is challenged with getting everybody out, because some people won't move even when they are warned (think Titanic movie), preferring to ride out the catastrophe. So it's Ensenada.

What could it be?
-- an exercise?
-- a time machine prophecy, where they have seen the future and can't avoid it because it's earth related?
-- a cartel-related clear out, with a just kidding, now go home attitude?
-- a military-related clear out, with a just kidding, now go home attitude?
-- a clear out anticipating devices of a chemical or nuclear nature?
-- a clear out anticipating something coming from the ocean?

The last reason is my impression. Like there is going to be a big whoosh of a toxic chemical that will drop people dead if they are in the neighborhood. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
After reading the article about the multiple countries at a secret meeting, I heard about this several days ago too. It is HAARP related I believe. The meeting, they were all angry because someone would have to take the public blame, and the easiest blame would be the Japanese.

The Directed Energy Weapons, the weather control weapons, the nuke-ular weapons, they can modify the geomagnetic stability of the planet. But because the Earth is a closed system, when there is a dip in one place, there is going to be a counter-dip in another location, depending on the poles, the temperature, the saturation of water in the area, etc. So, sometimes it builds up, and becomes out of control, and like a bad case of gas, has to be released to get back to normal. Quakes, bad winds and storms, very high electrical storms, etc. Sometimes it can be so bad that people's organs and brains could be affected.

Except this incident feels like a temporal experiment. Like, something was released and they are afraid it will manifest in Ensenada. A shockwave. People could vanish, things could manifest out of nowhwere... aliens even. I'd say they have 2 weeks from a few days ago.

No, aside from my conspiratorial musings, the bottom line is that I think some canister object of toxic stuff got released and it has to be found/solved. Could be nanoparticles.

These national war-pacts are weird. They give warnings to evacuate before attacks, just like the USA did for Japan in WW2. But you'd think if they are so civil to warn, they wouldn't drop anything in the first place.

EDIT: okay, this canister looks like a beer keg. I searched images, it is a nuclear waste canister-like thing. They fear it is washing ashore. They fear the worst, they are evacuating in case it causes trouble. And the Japanese can take a blame for it because of the Fukushima incident in history. But really came off a boat/ship, could even be sabotage from some terrorist group.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Where are you getting this from?

Is it all from your imagination or is there a link you can post?

Thye cannister thing would make a nice SyFy movie of the week though.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Can you answer a few questions, what is the time frame and what sources from the university do you have, I live here and can confirm or deny them with a professor that lives at the end of my street. After I go to a baptism I will check back to see if anyone can answer. I am still alive and the port is still intact, no damage to report from ground zero.

Tinfoil hat on: check
sun is shining: check

Typical Ensenada day so far, no Godzilla, no Mothra, no earthquakes, no freaky stuff at night (I even stayed up with camera in hand). I can not do this every night so help me out and let me know when these fireworks start.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Sandalphon

Where are you getting this from?

Is it all from your imagination or is there a link you can post?

Thye cannister thing would make a nice SyFy movie of the week though.
Yes, someone please submit the idea to SyFy Channel, they need some fresh ideas over there.

That, an better production quality.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I'd be more interested in knowing who the mod was that banned this individual... who instructed them to do so... and how you managed to get the post after it was removed... especially after everybody who responded had the quote removed from their post also. That worries more than what may or may not be going down in baja.
edit on 7-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by camaro68ss

I wrote this article. Any questions? Stop slandering me! All I have stated in this ins true, I interviewed these witnesses. I do not conclude the names because they wish to be anonymous.

You have a problem with this?

The scientists are evacuating. That is a fact! Not the people in general, just the scientists and those in the know.

I for one, will relocated soon as well.

Thanks for reposting like crazy and starting your conspiracy rumors.

Why not email me instead. Stop slandering my work.

It is ignorant to just blast away at what we do. We have the sources you lack. We spoke to all of them. You did not. You believe whatever you want to believe.

www.alexanderbackman.com
www.concienciaradio.com

So,mister alexanderbackman,where are your sources to back up your claim?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by alexanderbackman

What username did you post under when you originally got banned???

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Since HAARP does not admit to changing weather-- much less creating seismic events-- then a report stating that HAARP officials traveled down to Baja to discuss it would be what is known by the technical term of, "Fiction."

Since no one has ever been able to predict a seismic event with any accuracy, that part of the report would also be, technically speaking, "Fiction."

The belief that an array of antennae could create a seismic event and to do so with pin-point accuracy is in a sub class of science fiction known as, "Bad Science Fiction."

While Bad Science Fiction is not utterly unknown, few have studied it due to the overwhelming bad-ness associated with it. This does not suggest a conspiracy to suppress such writing, but and rather, the sensibility of readers.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

True.

What else would you expect IF SUCH WERE TRUE?

Folks to put their lives and careers on the chopping block needlessly?

I say again . . .

It was the flakiest groups who earliest and most accurately predicted what Hitler would become, who he was and what he would do.

People simply never appreciate that fact.

(Personal communicnation 1966 from my boss who had the worlds best private collection of such materials).

LIkewise . . . folks on ATS and elsewhere on the net who seem to do back flips trying to avoid being victimized by a

TYPE I ERROR

simply seem oblivious to

THE SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT

they THEREBY make it VIRTUALLY CERTAIN THAT THEY *WILL BE* VICTIMIZED

BY A TYPE II ERROR.

Both can be equally deadly.

A TYPE I ERROR believes SOMETHING is there when NOTHING is there.

A TYPE II ERROR believes NOTHING is there when SOMETHING IS there.

I don't know that there's a shred of truth to this allegation.

I just know that tossing 100% OF ALL SUCH EVIDENCE in the trash is foolish.

Such sources would NATURALLY be reluctant to share their names. OF COURSE.

And, many things are leaked in such a fashion.

It can be maddening to rate and screen such sources and puzzle pieces. Yet to totally ignore them because they aren't SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN is idiotic.

It is THE NATURE of such things to be mysteriously sourced.

YES it is difficult to impossible to filter out fact from fiction and from partial fiction and from disinformation.

The best we can do is collect as many puzzle pieces from as many sources as possible.

It SOUNDS LIKE the original author did that fairly conscientiously. Though, certainly we have to take their word that they did so.

I just want people to realize that there may well be life/death important information coming their way from questionable sources. They will have to make decisions based on very imperfect data.

Personally, I pray and ask God what to believe; what to put on a shelf to wait and see what falls off; and what to ignore. I don't hear Him perfectly but it is better than flipping a coin, by far.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

I'm still torn about HAARP. And what do I personally KNOW. Nothing.

However, my loved ones in Alaska pal around with blokes who work on HAARP.

THEY

INSIST that HAARP CAN cause quakes . . . and does.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BO XIAN,
although I do respect you,I have got to say,
what the hell are you talking about????

This guy apparently knows he was being called out and removed it from his website after posting on here.
And we have someone right here posting from Ensenada saying everything is fine and wanting names cause he knows someone down the street that is a professor .

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe.. a combination of two elements : Baja California IS one of the most seismic active areas in N. America . The tension within the tectonic plates could be quite high , and the proposed area could actually have a high level of instability . And now the conspiracy stuff - what if they try to release the tension gradually (so they avoid a big quake) using unknown methods? Just a thought, no evidence..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I was springboarding from this example . . . of trying to sort out . . . somewhat preposterous information

that COULD be plausible to a degree . . . from some perspectives . . .

And trying to note that while it may be easy and a kind of knee-jerk compulsion to trash all such mysterious nameless sources 100% of the time . . . that's not particularly wise.

And, in fact, doing so is JUST AS HAZARDOUS TO HEALTH AND LIFE

AS

GULLIBLY ACCEPTING ALL SUCH NAMELESS SOURCES MIGHT EVER SAY 100% OF THE TIME.

I don't know if I said it any better but at least I said it differently!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join