It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You wont believe me but..

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The earth itself and everyone and everything on it,what we perceive as our reality,might be nothing more than an alien experiment...

It is very possible,that the earth could be suspended and hoovering within some super advanced alien scientists laboratory,shrouded by a virtual curtain of holographic stars,planets and moons that they have wrapped around our world and induced within our minds...

Everything that we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is happening within our brains and nowhere else,we are unable to see all of reality,whatever reality really is...

The inventions,the creations,the technologies of a Class-2 or a Class-3 civilization would be so fantastically advanced,they would almost be beyond our comprehension and we would "unknowingly" describe some of their technology as our rain,wind,snow and air...

These superior aliens have psychologically and technologically advanced so far beyond us,that they have attained extraordinary "mega intelligence" and "mega technology"...

In outer space there is no up or down.There is no left or right and time does not exist.This seemingly endless void of ancient light,that appears to be everywhere.The universe we call outer space,i believe,is only an intentionally projected 3-dimensional holographic illusion with animated mass...

Like it or not,advanced aliens from a class-2 or a class-3 civilization may very well be our true creators,in other words,they are god...

Just go outside on a clear night and look up,it seems so very real,but the vast majority of people will live and die without ever knowing that its a holographic illusion...imo...

edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed

Originally posted by Starchild23
Well, I have to say this is a cross between Inception, Matrix, and a hodgepodge of other popular sci-fi movies. It would be fantastic if demonseed's claims were true, but here's the thing: they aren't. Allow me to explain.

First of all, we are (supposedly) in a shell. Our planet is contained within a vessel of undisclosed dimensions and properties, other than being referred to as a 'machine'. Let's stop right there. We are supposedly enclosed, yes? Why, then, are we able to send probes to Mars and Jupiter,Did you go on those probes? How do you really know they went there? both of which are significantly outside of Earth's general vicinity. Not only this, but you would think that a such a sentient group of guards meant to keep us Earth-bound would prevent any ability to leave the atmosphere, whether it be to the moon or to Saturn. One could simply argue that the whole probe and moon-landing deals were hoaxes...but that's unlikely, considering the number of civilians and the amount of national pride involved. Many collaborative stories were told; this says all of those adventures and achievements are nothing less than accurate. But none of it would be possible if there were a 'shell' surrounding our planet. Hence, I dismiss that allegation.

Second, he/she/it says that the sky and stars are projections. Interesting...care to explain to me the abundant clips of the probes drifting past stars on its interstellar journey to the larger celestial bodies? In fact, that would make the moon itself a projection...but how is that possible, if we actually landed on it and brought back souvenirs as proof?
Do you have any of these souvenirs? Same as my first comment. And really, I like how you act like you made a second point, when its the same as the first.

Finally, we have leaders acting on 'signals' given by this so-called 'machine'. ...Seriously? Our national leaders all over the world are robots programmed to obey signals designed to enable them to maintain the illusion of not only freedom, but consciousness? I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories, but this one takes the cake.
That's not exactly what he said. Why can't people read what he actually wrote, and not load it with their preconceived beliefs.

edit on 7-1-2012 by Starchild23 because: revision

I'm sorry, i wont be setup to voice my personal opinions. I'm only here to give a message.
edit on 7-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

I handled it for you

why can people never read what's actually written? Why do people have to read what's written through their tinted glasses?

I've seen so much assuming being done on this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by invaliduser
I figure if my whole life is just a dream I would have a better house, job, I'd be taller etc.
As was said this seems like an amalgamation of The Matrix and Stephen King's Under The Dome.

he NEVER said it was a dream. He did compare it somewhat to a dream...but just because house is to roof as body is to head, doesn't mean a head is also a roof.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
reply to post by demonseed
[

hi just a quicky Demonseed.
If we`re all in a shell/machine sleeping, how long has it been in place? Do my kids really exist? Do I? Or are most of us mere dreams!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The moon is possibly "the machine" a human soul machine...

But is it literally a nuts and bolts machine thats accumulated a layer of rocks and lunar dust around it over a very long time due to its own gravitational attraction?

Or is the moon a real moon that was drilled into and hollowed out a little deep within and then the soul machine was placed inside?

Is the way our eyes see the moon,not the way the moon really looks?

Or is the soul machine operating from within another dimension or an alternate reality?

Or is it something else altogether?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A Black Hole's entropy is contained on its surface...

A Black Hole's information is contained at its Central Singularity...

BH Information + BH Entropy = 0...

It is known that there is a Singularity at the centre of a Black Hole...

A Black Hole is an informational phenomenon...

A Black hole's central Singularity is an Informational Singularity...

Our Universe is a Black Hole,its Informational centre is the Earth's Biosphere,which is you and i and every other living thing...

The Universe is expanding with an exponential acceleration.The exponentially increasing area of the Universe's horizon determines the organisation of living organisms and thus causes the exponentially accelerating evolution of life towards the emegence of the informational singularity,the human brain...

When the human brain becomes aware of the connection between itself and the rate of the cosmological expansion,the latter becomes infinitely fast and the Big Rip may follow..

The Universe is known to be expanding with exponential acceleration.But the recession speed of the distant galaxies is determined based on the light which has reached the Earth after many billions of years of propagation...

So the Universe's periphery's recession speed we observe is only apparent,not actual.It is the recession speed which existed billions of years ago.The actual current speed of the Universe's expansion must be unbelievably higher...

The Universe's Ragnarök the Big Rip might be about to begin and if it is,we shall soon see a wall of darkness,a wave of Vacuum Phase Transition approaching the Earth from the periphery of the Universe...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CryptoZoologistMichee

Like if we become too close to the truth, or if we start to discover things, it terminates the memories or alters them. Something of that nature... So...

Sound plausible?

oh yeah, its entirely possible, and it probably happens more than you'd think.

I KNOW it's happened to me once before. complete mind wipe of this one event, i'd rather not discuss atm. I managed to pull it out from the back of my mind back in April 2011.
Luckily, my friends witnessed it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Whenever humanity becomes too aware of itself, too close to the truth about it true origins and when humanity starts to figure out whats really going on, whats really being done to us, where we really are, another extinction event is orchestrated and set into motion by the masters of our reality, annihilating most of the earths biosphere, the caged animals are knocked back down into a prehistoric state, forcing us to start over, to begin again and that has happened to humanity more than once in the distant past and its about to happen to us again...imo

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MINDOne
why is a post such as the OP of this thread so difficult to accept? ... curious ...

Because the "machine" can manipulate people's emotions. A while back, I mentioned how I was certain that Remote Viewing was possible to two friends. One became violently angry. If I would have kept on about it, I'm sure violence was possible. It was bizarre. I see the reaction in many posters here.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Finally done, reading it all.
I see that a lot of people assume the OP says the "aliens" will free ALL of us...
I don't see where he said that.
All I see is they will destroy the outer shell.

I see a lot of people that don't deserve to be freed. I myself might be included in there. I'm not sure.

DS never said everyone would be set free....
More of that assuming stuff, you guys have been told what happens when you assume.
it makes an ass out of you and me.

Read only what Demonseed said, and don't assume anything.
(Ok, maybe you could read what I said as well. My second post is a good one, imo
)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

John A. Keel,in his book "Our Haunted Planet"-1971,gives an interesting introduction to the reality of an alien race that has taken careful measures to remain hidden from the mass consciousness of those dwelling on the surface of planet earth,or those ignorant "human cattle" whom they are intent on manipulating and exploiting from their secret hiding places above,below and even amongst the inhabitants of planet earth...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i hope you dont believe this crap.... none of you have talk to "beings" This kid told me a story like this before and i laughed in his face because it sounded so stupid. The theory of us being asleep or whatever is kind of entertaining to think about but leave the "beings communicating with me" part out...... Just makes the whole thing sound stupid

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

We dont really know where we come from,we dont really know where we are,we dont really know why we are here,we dont really know where we are going,we dont really know what happens to us when we die and like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else.All is illusion.We dont know much do we? Anythings possible...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

Wow, ok so everyone that I know of right now is sleeping, and the blood that they shed wasn't real but a dream, and the death that they faced wasn't real......I wish you were infront of me right now.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

Like it or not,admit it or not,everything we see,hear,taste,touch and smell is taking place within our brains and nowhere else...All is illusion...Anythings possible...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog

I was told something last night that i have to share.

The Earth is currently encapsulated in a giant container, which is designed to prevent human beings from exiting. We are actually sleeping right now even though we feel "awake". This shell keeps us asleep.

Humans where a huge threat because of our capability and powers, so we(our souls) become trapped here. We are trapped inside of a machine, and the sole purpose of this machine is to keep us from escaping. All of your world leaders/politicians/figureheads etc. are actually controlled by a signal passed from this machine.

I have been communicating with beings who are on their way here to free us. They are going to destroy the outer shell. This is why your governments are going crazy and acting funny. They have no idea how to stop these beings from freeing us.

Once you become free you will realize how amazing the real world truly is. I have only had a glimpse, and i regret every minute i spend here "asleep".

some of you have been asking who am i communicating with and how:
This information i cannot reveal, i am sorry.

Wow, ok so everyone that I know of right now is sleeping, and the blood that they shed wasn't real but a dream, and the death that they faced wasn't real......I wish you were infront of me right now.

He put asleep in quotes. meaning it's not really asleep. it's just the best way to describe it.

Why are so many people taking clear analogies as being literal?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I believe you.
I am patiently awaiting the awakening of people, it has really picked up momentum in the past ten years.
Finally getting to the climax... Stay tuned friends!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pocketsando

Originally posted by Destinyone

The OP is making a pretty big statement. Are we not allowed to question such a claim. Especially one that stretches reality as we know it.

Of course people are allowed to question it, i even encourage it. It's just the way people ask these questions. They do it in such a 'know it all' manner. I get it, its pretty unbelievable, but why does everyone have to act so high and mighty just because someone says something that's hard to believe.

I'm not talking about you, its just that this is suppose to be a safe area, its almost as if people feel threatened by such statements and seem to think they should berate the person until he stops saying the things that they refuse to even consider may be even a slight possibility.
edit on 6-1-2012 by pocketsando because: (no reason given)

Its because its true and some people have sided with the "Machine & its henchmen" for a limited sense of "freedom" that they so fear will be taken away from them if they don't comply.... Majority always over rules tho if a select few think they can exploit the whole and compromise the freedom deserved of the innocent (and this includes those who have committed negative actions via programming by the machine - so long as they still have a strong soul and sense of original self/intent) eventually all will be set right... even those who have sided with the negative faction and relinquished a desire to return home will be sent to oblivion i.e. obliteration/freedom from the terror of being enslaved and a put to rest / a new start.

Also there is a way to escape it and allow your soul to be placed in a higher dimension so that your consciousness is free at least, until either "virtual death" or mass awakening occurs

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"the things I have done, and places I have seen/ what you have as nightmares are what I have as dreams" Earl "DMX" Simmons

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join