It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible alien spirit being a human puppet master

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There is an invisible alien spirit being a human puppet master. It is roming the planet and doing puppetry with human beings. First sign is that the humans turn bad. That is how you can tell the alien got a hold of their body from inside. The alien can work the body smoothly enough, but the alien's attitude gives it away always. Whatever the alien is it's inside a form of hell to why the attitude it displays through humans.

Have any of you came across human puppets worked by an invisible alien spirit being a human puppet master?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yeah, I already live with 2.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Have any of you came across human puppets worked by an invisible alien spirit being a human puppet master?

.... You're my first.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
yes, you are right on. some call it posession. the vatican is schooling exorcists. christians call them demons. they can kill, like in the movie series final destination, but not as spectacular. they decide for example, when a playing ball jumps wrong way across the street and a child runs after it. those "scenes" are prepared and conditioned including sorts of distractions of car-driver or supervising parent.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

There is an invisible alien spirit being a human puppet master.

Source please .

Whatever the alien is it's inside a form of hell to why the attitude it displays through humans.

Is this another Aliens are Demons thread , is that what you are trying to say without saying it .

No , but I have come across Human puppets , we call them Politicians but their puppet masters are also Human.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
you forget God is there to thwart their imbecile ploys and pathetic attempts at destruction.

a demon might as well be a flea flicked off a sweater compared to the power of the Lord.

so it makes me laugh when occultist's and satan worshippers engage in rituals, thinking they are becoming powerful when only they are destroying their minds.

to make it clear, ALL humans are the enemy of satan, without exception. they will use you to destroy as much as they can and in the end destroy you.

but since people like that have abandoned God along time ago, there is little hope for those people.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have found a video of evidence of what I think the OP is trying to state. It's a long video but please watch it all the way through, it will fore arm you in case you should come across an 'invisble alien puppet master'.

The video shows 2 'invisible alien puppet masters' getting to grips with their new bodies.

In the grey dress is a young Angela Merkel (president of Germany)

In the blue dress is a young Nicolas Sarkozy (president of France).

I guess this seems to explain why they are so close today, having passed their human driving test together all those years ago.

Anyway, with out much further a do, here is the video you have all been waiting for:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

YES !!! My ex-wife that "female dog" !!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes see my thread called "Dog just killed my five rabbits''.

He looked dead in his eyes. He was a drug addict.

I got told after, I was suppose to get really angry at the neighbour and kill the boy who let the dog in.
Instead I hugged the neighbour and told the police and RSPCA, but they did nothing.

But they will get their comuppance in the next level.

So yeah I've seen these puppet masters and I've cast worst then them out, if they try it again, they will die before they try!!!!!

Peace
edit on 6/1/12 by AriesJedi because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You met my mother I take it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I've seen enough strange stuff in my day to not discount the possibility of your premise.

I can't cite a certain definitive "instance" of these types of encounters, but I can tell you a similar thought has crossed my mind more than once.

top topics

join