It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Turned Off and On

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Imagine what could be accomplished for society if everyone who spends their day staring at the sky, filming contrails and calling them chemtrails actually did something meaningful and productive.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Imagine what could be accomplished for society if everyone who spends their day staring at the sky, filming contrails and calling them chemtrails actually did something meaningful and productive.

Imagine what could be accomplished for society if everyone who spent their day on ATS, talking about and arguing over conspiracies actually did something meaningful and productive.

Maybe lose weight, or perhaps get work done at their jobs.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here's what really happened in the video in the first post.The pilot heard the sweet song of a small bird outside his cockpit window,so turned the engines off so he could hear it better.Then when his tortured soul was feeling at one with itself,he switched the engines back on again.

Or maybe the plane flew through a patch of warmer and drier air?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think we all get HOW CONtrails are formed and so on, so we can stop explaining it over and over and over.

Now... Explain WHY those CONtrails CANNOT possibly be CHEMtrails. Why can't they be chemical spray? Why not? Is there a reason that this IS NOT possible?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Once again, this is a false assumption, and a bit of thought and learning and experience shows why:

It would be very easy to add a chemical to the fuel of an air craft that in turn gets released into the atmosphere without the knowledge of the pilot nor the fuel man.

NO, this is not "very easy". While it is try there are certain additives, known and approved and tested that have specific purposes, it is in tiny, tiny parts per million. And, these additives for the most part are concerning the STORAGE and HANDLING properties of the fuel. Once the fuel goes through combustion, just about every atom (or molecule) is broken down by the tremendous heat. Internal combustion temperatures can reach above 1,800° Celsius. That is over 3,000° Fahrenheit.

Here, if you don't believe, read and learn:

www-cs-faculty.stanford.edu...

Now, try to come up with a "chemical" that will survive those temperatures intact.

Besides the most obvious fallacy with this idea is that fuel is measured by weight.....gallons (or litres for countries outside the USA) and pounds (or kilograms). Our fuel loads are displayed in pounds, not gallons (or, kilos, not litres). The Fuel Flow instruments register in pounds (kilos) per hour.

IF you added any huge quantity of foreign substance to the fuel, it would be immediately obvious to everyone.

Furthermore, there are a load of precisely designed components in the Fuel System, pumps valves and the probes that actual measure the fuel density, to derive the fuel quantity. Those would all be affected. The fuel is also used to cool the engine oil, as it flows through heat exchangers.

Finally, the engines themselves cannot simply "ingest" any material without sustaining damage, or increased wear and tear.

THIS is why so many flights are grounded near active volcanoes.....ingesting the airborne particles from eruptions will destroy an engine within minutes.

The rest of your "theory" is indeed hypothetical. But, e actually do have this answer:

Do we actually know when or if it's actually happening, No.

The answer is an emphatic YES! We do know.

There are so many aviation hobbyists and enthusiasts out there, with prying eyes and cameras, you would not believe it....unless you bothered to do n Internet search for yourself.

Here is just ONE site, and look at how big it is:

www.airliners.net...

Plus, as I linked previously, this modern technology we have (for FREE, I might add) like "FlightAware" or "FlightRadar24"are just bonuses, icing on the cake, for the amount of ability we have to monitor what anyone is doing.

And, finally......what "if" there were some "secret spraying"??

Since you like the hypothetical, here's one: HOW would you know if any "secret spray" would even be visible??

Can you see most gases?

Did you know you can "pour" Carbon dioxide gas?

Here, this might be entertaining:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Exactly! There are several private contractors (Neptune Aviation and Aero Union) that contract with the United States BLM and Forest Service to conduct aerial firefighting; they use P2 Neptunes, P3 Orions, Lockheed Electras primarily and all are equipped with similar spraying equipment. It's used to spray fire retardant.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Now... Explain WHY those CONtrails CANNOT possibly be CHEMtrails. Why can't they be chemical spray? Why not? Is there a reason that this IS NOT possible?

If had the time on a nice clear warm day,I'd lay in the back garden all day with this......
ICOM IC-R5
A pair of binoculars,my laptop to use this.......
www.flightradar24.com...
And would be able to prove that every aeroplane I saw making a trail of some sort was in fact just a legitimate civil airliner or executive jet,which just aren't capable of making these mythological chemtrails.I'd even take a series of stilll photos (or put the camera on a tripod and take time lapse photos) and identify by radio callsign what made every single bit of non natural water vapour in the skies over southern England on that day.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think you're reading way to much into the fact that you think I am being serious, and also not reading everything all the way through. Inflection would help here I think.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anyway since there would be nothing anyone could do about it. Just fun too think about, and have an imagination of the possibilities. I forgot nothing is possible and everything the government tells us is THE TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

How could you test the actual vapor/smoke/whatever it may be? Knowing the plane would not really prove anything.

Also your quote is pretty right on, you should read it sometime.

edit on 6-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good....and keep in mind that in regards FlightRadar24?

There will be flights not displayed on their web page.

From their explanation:

How Flightradar24 works

Introduction to Flightradar24

Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.

www.flightradar24.com...

edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Daily Morning Chemtrails,

They turn off at the 37 second mark in the video and turn back on 57 second mark in the video.

Or will people now start saying its just a patch of cold air in amongst a warm air patch and then another cold air patch?

Proof of Chemtrails? Or just Contrails...turning on and off...
?

Opinions please.

Off and on? I think it is more like Behind the cloud...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think you're reading way to much into the fact that you think I am being serious, and also not reading everything all the way through. Inflection would help here I think.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anyway since there would be nothing anyone could do about it. Just fun too think about, and have an imagination of the possibilities. I forgot nothing is possible and everything the government tells us is THE TRUTH.

Definite proof that this site has the worst selection of smilies/emoticons I've ever seen.With regards to not reading everything properly,it's got to the point even after my short time on here that the same chemtrail arguments and explanations have been put across at least 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times,and reading them again would't be anything I have't read before.

Originally posted by ProudBird

Good....and keep in mind that in regards FlightRadar24?

There will be flights not displayed on their web page.

From their explanation:

How Flightradar24 works

Introduction to Flightradar24

Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.

www.flightradar24.com...

edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Also with ACARS (I've never actually used this),this would give more information would it not?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Also with ACARS (I've never actually used this),this would give more information would it not?

Interesting idea.....but, you'd have to have the access and the software to find the ARINC info that ACARS is "telling" them, in terms of the auto position reporting.

Which, IIRC, is about every ten minutes or so. And of course, the jets have to have ACARS in the first place, as well....I know it's prevalent in the U.S., don't know about the many, many other air carriers in the world.

Transponders, though, ARE required for ATC purposes....it's just a matter of time before the full ADS-B standards are upgraded on all jets being operated.

ADS-B is part of the FAA's plans in the USA for the "future" of ATC. I think, knowing the bureaucracy of FAA, it is a bit "rosy" sometimes, their forecasts and predictions .... meanwhile, system chugs along as usual, with minor improvements.

For you in the Europe area, FlightRadar24 is the best to use....in the USA, it's FlightAware (tracking a friend en-route right now, as a matter of fact).

FlightAware is based on the filed Flight Plans in the FAA computers. SO, even before it takes off, you can see the flight plan a few hours before departure, if you search by fight number or registration (N-number). Or, city pair. (Departure/destination) as filed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Or will people now start saying its just a patch of cold air in amongst a warm air patch and then another cold air patch?

WHat makes you think otherwise? How long have you studied atmospheric science?

Proof of Chemtrails? Or just Contrails...turning on and off...
?

Opinions please.

Looks like a contrail, acts like a contrail, must be a duck ......

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
reply to post by luxordelphi

That is an aerial firefighting aircraft that sprays fire retardant. You are fraudulently equating that to this conspiracy that many or all "commercial" jet liners have the same type of equipment and they spray substances other than fire retardant. This has been pointed out thousands of times and yet people still lie about it.

Quit lying, you liar.

What are you trying to say Drew? Really, why beat around the bush?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I think we all get HOW CONtrails are formed and so on, so we can stop explaining it over and over and over.

There is no reason they could not "possibly" be chemtrails.

There is just no evidence to support the supposition that hey are.

If there was something in the fuel they you could get a sample of fuel and analyse it to see what is in it.

The approved additives for Jet A1 are documented for all to see in Def Std 91-91 - if anything other than what is documented in there is in hte fuel then the fuel cannot legally be used. Indeed such information might be evidence of a crime being committed, since only approved materials can be used by and on aircraft.

You might have heard of "bogus parts" being a problem for aircraft - well "bogus materials" are too - I used to be a quality assurance inspector for an airline and then a maintenance organisation, and we occasionally found suspect materials that had to be investigated & thrown away - often at great expense.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Some easy-to-find examples of various cloud-bank phenomena, showing how the atmosphere can operate in "waves" affecting cloud formation & behaviour:

Google images of wave clouds

Kelvin Helmoltz wave patterns - and a wiki article on it in fluids in general

Google images for cirrostratus undulatus

Same plus altocumulus undulatus on videa:

Wiki article on altocumulus undulatus

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
the plane hit a thermal updraft.
Nothing mysterious here. The sky is not uniform in weather conditions.

and to think that you should have to explain this, here on ATS. what?...people couldn't take a couple of minutes to look this up? sad...sad, indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Your Avatar reminds me of the Dakota flight I went on back in the 70s,scary and exciting at the same time!

Anyway back on topic,back in the 70s when I first started watching the skies my dad liked to tell me about watching Spits and Hurricanes fighting the Battle of Britain during world war 2 over south east England.His words as I remember them " Some days the whole sky would be covered with contrails,nothing like today when you only see one or two at a time"

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Contrary to the 'Act of God' dramatic temperature change theories creating morse code chemtrails, the technology exists to start and stop chemtrails. Why search for nebulous answers when mechanization will explain all.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

The Supertanker’s significant loiter time will allow it to place a single large drop or various segmented drops at multiple intervals while in flight. This allows the aircraft to fight multiple fires on a single mission. And, depending on the mission's requirements, the Supertanker’s versatile application system will disperse retardant under high pressure, for an overwhelming response, or drop retardant equivalent to the speed of falling rain.

ok so are you saying that retarded airplaines make chemtrails

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join