It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Turned Off and On

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ROYALREPTILE

If you were about truth, you'd know what is needed to prove the existence of chemtrails.

So, until someone brings the appropriate data to prove what's in your chemtrails, it is nothing but supposition and fear mongering.

But it's all good, you are free to live in fear and ignorance, I can't force you to see the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I would never try and put 'fear' in people. But what i witnessed this morning was a mass spray. I cant see a single plane now, however for an hour or two this morning it was like the battle of britain all over again. Whoever reads this needs to just sit down and do half an hours research about chemtrails. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I honestly was going to leave you to it, but the first thing I read on that page...

Congressman Admits Chemtrail's

Is Wrong.

You really need to step back and decide on who is spreading lies here.

Video's like the KSLA news report, German Duppel and things like "Kucinich's bill" are all lies/misinformation.

Why are supposed truthers spreading these lies???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
so glad i found this thread! I have some pics of this, the plane producing trails then not doing so, i will try to figure out how to post them. I live in rual area, and we have these things sprayed so often that you wake up to a sunny blue sky, they have a literal grid in place by noon, and by 3 you either have dense grey coverage, or thousands of tiny seperate circles(i call them dots) accross the entire sky... I have sat and watched them spread out accross the sky, it is really unnerving and members of my family, as well as myself, have developed odd unexplanable illnesses, especially pertaining to the stomache. anyways, I will try to figure out how to post pics

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If you really believe water vapour cannot hang about in the sky for hours, can you give your explanation for clouds that do exactly that?

edit on 6-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Chemtrails or not, there is still a lot of strange patterns created by these planes. Grid type patterns. I live near an airport and I see planes coming in from all angles but these trails are in straight lined patterns of 10 or more. To me, that is what is weird, and looks intentional.
Why would a plane or planes fly in such a way to create these type of patterns? For fun? To make cool looking patterns for people to look at or to uniformly spread a chemical into the air? I don't know. I think that's why it's still considered a theory.

I can't really give proof, nothing you read or see on the net can really be considered proof. Where is your proof that another person's proof is misinfo? Your own opinion cannot be counted as proof. And how is your proof not misinformation as well?
Maybe they are poisoning us from the sky, maybe not, but when it comes to the patters created it really makes one wonder.
With all that the governments over the centuries have done to it's people, some of which is unknown until years later, it's hard to say what's really happening here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Chemtrails or not, there is still a lot of strange patterns created by these planes. Grid type patterns. I live near an airport and I see planes coming in from all angles but these trails are in straight lined patterns of 10 or more. To me, that is what is weird, and looks intentional.

Why would a plane or planes fly in such a way to create these type of patterns? For fun? To make cool looking patterns for people to look at or to uniformly spread a chemical into the air? I don't know. I think that's why it's still considered a theory.

It is intentional, but not for fun.

Aircraft routes have "lanes" to them so-to-speak. Planes need to be separated vertically and/or horizontally by set distances, so there very well may be multiple planes flying a certain air route that are separated by several thousand feet horizontally.

Therefore you can very well see several "lanes" of air traffic going the same direction along a single air route, just like a super-highway may have multiple lanes of car traffic going the same direction.

When the the routes cross (such as an east-west route crossing a north-south route), then you can get a grid pattern.

By the way, if you live close to an airport (say within 25 miles or even more), then the contrails you see probably do not come from that particular airport. Contrails form at altitudes above 25,000 feet (most contrails you see are from planes above 30,000 feet), and planes leaving/approaching an airport close to you are probably not flying that high.

Those contrails are probably from air routes above you used by planes from other airports hundreds or even thousands of miles away.

edit on 1/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People[/i

By the way, if you live close to an airport (say within 25 miles or even more), then the contrails you see probably do not come from that particular airport. Contrails form at altitudes above 25,000 feet (most contrails you see are from planes above 30,000 feet), and planes leaving/approaching an airport close to you are probably not that high.

Those contrails are probably from air routes above you used by planes from other airports 100s or even 1000s of miles away.

edit on 1/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Yes, I did know the trails I am seeing are from above 25,000 and not from the ones landing, but thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Here:

.....I see planes coming in from all angles but these trails are in straight lined patterns of 10 or more. To me, that is what is weird, and looks intentional.

My first attempt at a screen-grab, not the best quality resolution:

For those in the USA, go to www.skyvector.com... and see the "Enroute High" charts for yourselves.

These sorts of aeronautical navigation charts are similar all over the world, especially in areas of high air traffic density

To use SkyVector, you can read their instructions (and their video tutorial) or just get started by using the globe icon, which gives you a drop-down menu.

Look for"Enroute High" charts. You can see, now why there are "lines" in different dierections, when the jets are all on different routes.

You see, not much different than when you use a map when driving.

ALSO, if you are in the USA, then flightaware.com... can be used to track flights live....there is a few minutes' delay, though. That site shows all airplanes with an IFR Flight Plan in the FAA Air Traffic Control computer system.

Other parts of the World can be observed ay www.flightradar24.com....

FlightRadar24 is limited, though, to only those flights with certain transponders......those that transmit an ADS-B signal. YOu can read about it at their home page.
edit on Fri 6 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Please explain the dark grey chemtrail I recorded.

I saw your video. Look at your video again......do you see where the Sun is?

What you are looking at is a contrail that has its bottom in shadow. JUST as clouds look dark on the bottom, when they are in shadow.

THIS site explains it....or, to a Google search for more.

And here, this is an image to review:

rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Is it possible then a CONtrail and CHEMtrail are not the same?

Yes water vapor is happening when a plane is flying over 25,000 feet and that is a CONtrail.

Why is it NOT possible that a plane creating the same effect is not also releasing a chemical into the atmosphere at the same time it's creating water vapor?

Those would be considered CHEMtrails. Looks the same, acts the same, but not the same.

Why can a sky writer use smoke to write a message in the sky but it's impossible that the same can be used to create a CHEMtrail?

Why is the idea of chemicals being release into the air by aircraft such a bizarre idea? Why not?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes.....again, the air is not homogeneous. Seeing contrails start/stop is very common. The effect can occur at the same altitude, but separated by horizontal distance.....or, a contrail can start/stop when the airplane is changing altitude.

(Even when climbing or descending, the resulting contrail, from the ground, may look almost horizontal....at the high velocities in flight the angle of a contrail, relative to the ground, is very small......due to fast forward motion and relatively much slower vertical rate).

Now, think about this:

When you see clouds that have "ends" or "edges"....why is that?? Did you know it's because of the varying areas of the atmosphere, and the different relative humidity and saturation levels?

Here.....the best way to view and understand clouds (BTW...contrails are just a form of CIRRUS cloud).....best way to view is in time-lapse. AT about 0:30, you see how even as the wind is blowing, some clouds will dissipate as they are carried along......the air is always complicated, and mixing...all the time:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why is it NOT possible that a plane creating the same effect is not also releasing a chemical into the atmosphere at the same time it's creating water vapor?

Yes, it's possible

And in purely pedantic terms, it happens every time. Every jet, even when there is no contrail, has the same sort of pollutants coming out of the engine exhaust.....much like your car or diesel truck or boat.

Thing is, though.....you can track the airplanes as they make contrails, and see their identity. Commercial passenger airliners.

They do NOT have any "spray" equipment.

Why can a sky writer use smoke to write a message in the sky but it's impossible that the same can be used to create a CHEMtrail?

"Sky writing" (and Air Show display) smoke are released at much lower altitudes, well below 10,000 feet usually.

And, that smoke is produced from burning oil! Just as you see a car with a crummy engine that "burns" (uses) too much oil, and puts out a white/gray smoke.

For these purposes they use a purer oil, to get a cleaner white. AND, they can add dyes to it for the various colors, as in Air Show displays.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
has anyone ever seen the ones that are obivously just a canister of some sort, and as you watch it go through the sky, it curves sharply or breaks of into two seperate trails... I have only seen those 3 or 4 times, and recently i saw one on youtube, I will try to find it. I am no expert... but that definatly seems intentional.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by okcrazylady

Find an example, please:

...and as you watch it go through the sky, it curves sharply or breaks of into two seperate trails...

But, from that description, sounds a lot like the movement of the air, sideways wind shear or (and) up and down drafts that disrupt a contrail after it has formed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I was not referring any commercial craft being the sprayer, or an air show plane for that matter.

It would be very easy to add a chemical to the fuel of an air craft that in turn gets released into the atmosphere without the knowledge of the pilot nor the fuel man. Also, using the sky writer as an EXAMPLE... the pilot can release the smoke as he chooses, yes, sooooo... why can't a JET (non commercial) do the same thing at cruising altitude? Can a jet not have such things attached to it? Yes it can. A button can be pressed inside the cockpit to release a missile...Why not a "chembath"? Is it possible, Yes. Do we actually know when or if it's actually happening, No.
Again it's a theory and I am asking hypothetical questions.

*** I made the word "chembath" up as an example. ***

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For you chemtrail dittoheads, one question: do you also believe they're putting chemtrail spraying equipment on ballistic missiles and rockets used to put satellites into orbit? Because there's plenty of video out there showing contrails starting and stopping behind them. So, the rockets are either passing through different airmasses in the atmosphere and water vapor from the exhaust is condensing (remember, H2O is one of the main byproducts from the chemical reaction of combustion), or they have spraying equipment, according to you guys, is that correct?

edit on 6-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Contrary to the 'Act of God' dramatic temperature change theories creating morse code chemtrails, the technology exists to start and stop chemtrails. Why search for nebulous answers when mechanization will explain all.

www.evergreenaviation.com...

The Supertanker’s significant loiter time will allow it to place a single large drop or various segmented drops at multiple intervals while in flight. This allows the aircraft to fight multiple fires on a single mission. And, depending on the mission's requirements, the Supertanker’s versatile application system will disperse retardant under high pressure, for an overwhelming response, or drop retardant equivalent to the speed of falling rain.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Evergreen Aviation has ONE jet modified to drop loads of liquid in that manner.....they may still have two, there was a time when they did.

SO, TWO airplanes, at most, with that huge capacity that Evergreen advertises. Of course, there are other smaller airplanes (and helicopters) specially equipped for fire fighting purposes as well.

However, anyone can freely read the Evergreen website (or just Google for airborne fire fighting) and read for themselves, and see through this attempt at deception in trying to equate the myth and hoax of so-called "chemtrails" to fire fighting aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join