It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and better evidence of NASA photo manipulation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This guy is either a delibarate or accidental fraud.

If you check out the original version of the image (not the one cleaned up for the website that he used) it is unaltered and has nothing abnormal about it.

Location of original images:
poc.smartlogic.com...

Image name is AS17-134-20382.

As a web developer myself, it's common to beautify and 'correct' images for websites to make them more appealing.

This guy has refused to use the originals and has also blocked me from posting on his YouTube video for pointing out simple facts like these.

I have only checked the first image in his video.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ziplock9000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have done the same thing...finding the best version of each image and trying to reproduce what he sees.
Sadly, he refuses to release the steps he takes to find all of these hidden features.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hmm VERY strange indeed.....

These theories always bring me back to this clip, from the Apollo 11 post game show. Where "no stars" claim to have been seen.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

I recommend anyone seriously interested in the Apollo spacecraft checkout a book called "Apollo 11 Owner's Workshop Manual" it's full of really interesting tidbits about the various subsystems of the vehicle. That being said, naked eye star visualization was probably very difficult due to solar glare. However, the Apollo guidance system used a special instrument called a fixed sextant:

The CM had a fixed sextant the AOT, which could measure angles between stars, and Earth or Moon landmarks and planetary horizon. The unit included a scanning telescope for star sightings, and could be used to determine position and orientation in space. In contrast, the LM had an Alignment Optical Telescope, and could only determine the craft's orientation. The outer element of the AOT was a sun-shielded prism that could be rotated to one of three fixed positions relative to the LM, in order to cover a large portion of the lunar sky. When rotated, the AOT's position was readable by the AGC; by pointing the reticule at several different stars, the computer could determine the craft's orientation
from en.wikipedia.org...

This system worked so well (along with the guidance computer) that very few sightings were necessary to keep the ship on course.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Of course these photos have been altered, the government doesn't want the truth to be out in the public, people make over react and chaos will occur.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just wanted to put this vid in here to spice up the convo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join