It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Prince Calls for Kingdom to Acquire WMDs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Considering they've got those whackjob leaders in Iran right nearby, I'm not surprised and I don't blame them at all. The only problem is that the Saudi royals are notorious for appeasing idiot wahabbi extremists. One one hand the Saudis have to protect themselves from the nut jobs in Iran ... on the other they feed the croc (appease wahabbis).

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia has nuclear bombs. They financed the Pakistani nuclear bomb program in exchange for a few of their own.

The Kingdom has had many Pakistani scientists making them military hardware. I bet the Kingdom also financed North Koreas missile program in exchange for a few of their own.

They know we sit in Diego Garcia waiting for the day we need to use military force to get oil from them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We should send them a few, preferably at 2000 mph from one of our subs

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Considering they've got those whackjob leaders in Iran right nearby, I'm not surprised and I don't blame them at all. The only problem is that the Saudi royals are notorious for appeasing idiot wahabbi extremists. One one hand the Saudis have to protect themselves from the nut jobs in Iran ... on the other they feed the croc (appease wahabbis).

You call Iran whackjobs? Where did the supposed 9/11 hijackers come from again?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
saudia arabia can do whatever it pleases. they run opec. if they just hint that they will propose an oil embargo on the united states, the global economy will explode.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Very true statement right there.
It is odd..... While the former superpowers are talking about cutting back, newly
modernized countries are going to stock pile... We are SCREWED!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

More of the same primitive mindset. Everything is being noted.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So the Wahabi's want WMD too. This sh*t is gonna get ugly. Earth might be glowing green before this is all done and over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join