It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Prince Calls for Kingdom to Acquire WMDs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Saudi Prince Calls for Kingdom to Acquire WMDs

oilprice.com

On 5 December Prince bin Turki al Faisal, speaking at the “The Gulf and the Globe” conference in the Saudi capital Riyadh urged the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to become a powerful regional bloc by establishing a unified armed force and defense structure.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Because Iran’s nuclear program, which Tehran insists is completely devoted to the generation of civilian nuclear power, is incipient, but subjected to increasing international pressure in the form of increased U.S. and Israeli-led international sanctions.

Israel, on the other hand, is a de facto nuclear power, despite Tel Aviv’s self professed policy of nuclear ambiguity.

The two programs cannot be reconciled, so, taking bin Turki’s statements to their logical conclusion, the GCC will eventually move towards a WMD capacity, which, in this case, means a nuclear capability.

Bin Turki’s comments should not be dismissed lightly.

oilprice.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
forget the ufo stuff and who killed jfk, this is the reality of what the situation is in the world. We officially now have extremely wealthy nations wanting to acquirer weapons that until several months ago were considered taboo to be even mentioned by non super powers. Is this thread or article actually informing the world of what is to be within the decade. ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

They have been discussing this from a long time now. Saudi has taken the lead stating if Iran continues with their program, Suadi will join with ohter nations to develop their own as a deterrence.

A bad idea all around..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Lets face it and ill be right open about it, if they are talking about this, at the summit, then their intelligence service has picked up some very interesting and more than likely information of a conflict that will more than likely pull them in. Its one thing to say , sure the cia and nsa and all that, but these guys and their methods of extracting intel far exceeds western style. In short, they live in the stone age when one refers to them in methods of extracting intel. So i guess we can officially join the dots regarding latest 3 days news regarding spike in oil prices etc. If oil fields were to be hit left right and center then obviously oil prices would sky rocket within the first 30 seconds of the bell.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Saudi government is a US puppet, so who cares. Once all the CIA puppets get nukes, they join up, and the world government occurs. World government propaganda at its best, once again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This sort of talk has gone on before in many places. The fear is at some point the US will pull out of the rest of the world and go home thus removing the protection of Americas nuclear umbrella. Many countries have been preparing in case that day comes. And if it does you can expect several dozen new nulcear powers almost over night along with a massive arms race.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

If war breaks out with Iran some of the estimates ive seen put the price of a barrel of oil at over $300-$350 within the first few days. Add nukes into the mix and that price will be a fairytale.

I would wager that Arab intelligence could be better than our own / western intelligence. I mean when in Rome its easier to fit in when your from the area and know the local customs.

It becomes difficult to to demand UN action on Iran when their is the possibility those very same countries want to start their own WMD programs. It can do 1 of 2 things -

* - undermine any and all possibilities of a peaceful solution.

* - reinforce the fact that the UN is a worthless entity

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
well of course they are, because they can smell whats on the horizon.
Israel is gonna own the middle east and africa and after Iran they're next

edit on 5-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
well of course they are, because they can smell whats on the horizon.
Israel is gonna own the middle east if and africa and after Iran they're next

Got some facts to back up the claims or is it coming from your magic ball?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Wow! Saudi Arabia is really on a roll!
Seeing as they just purchased $300 mil in Twitter, which we already know is a WMD in itself, they're on their way to the ultimate power trip. They'll be able to instill fear in their citizens as well as surrounding countries.
Oh, wait. Isn't that what the US is doing?

Thread about Saudi prince buying Twitter:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you're walking into a dark forest at night and all your friends have guns, and even some people you don't like have guns too, wouldn't you want your own gun?

It makes me laugh when people criticize other nations for wanting nuclear weaponry when the USA, UK, and France alone possess half the world's stockpile.
edit on 5-1-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well now we know who is Iran's new best friend...

What if Saudi wants to manipulate their prices until someone sells THEM a Nuclear weapon. This could heat up very quickly if the Prince gets any more demanding.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

my magic ball tells no lies

I can smell it too

edit on 5-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

It makes me laugh when people criticize other nations for wanting nuclear weaponry when the USA, UK, and France alone possess half the world's stockpile.
edit on 5-1-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

And israel has the other half.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Lets face it and ill be right open about it, if they are talking about this, at the summit, then their intelligence service has picked up some very interesting and more than likely information of a conflict that will more than likely pull them in. Its one thing to say , sure the cia and nsa and all that, but these guys and their methods of extracting intel far exceeds western style. In short, they live in the stone age when one refers to them in methods of extracting intel. So i guess we can officially join the dots regarding latest 3 days news regarding spike in oil prices etc. If oil fields were to be hit left right and center then obviously oil prices would sky rocket within the first 30 seconds of the bell.

Wrong, dude, USA is NUMBER ONE! YEAH! Number one in torture, too! We've taken the "art" of torture and scientifically carried it far beyond pulling out toenails and electrodes to the nads, you better believe it. Our guys have more intel than anyone by a long shot.

The Saudis are puppets of the US one hundred percent. They only do what they are allowed to do by the Bush Crime Syndicate. The ONLY military anything they have is MADE IN THE USA. Hoo-rah. They only get what we ALLOW them to BUY from us. That's right. We give them pieces of paper, the ONLY pieces of paper that oil is allowed to be sold in, for their oil, and then we generously ALLOW them to give ninety percent of it back to us by buying the only stuff that's made in the US anymore. You know, deathdealing weapons and planes and rockets and other stuff just made for mass murder.

Mass murder. Call it "fighting for our freedom" or whatever you want, but it's the ONLY export of the US anymore. Yeah! We're number one!

This is just more smoke and mirrors, getting all the chumps to look at the left hand while the right hand is coming at you with a brick upside your head.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
All the king's camels and all the king's men couldn't put Al Saud together again.

All of the WMDs and all of their wealth will not protect them, or save them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Does anyone think OPEC is ready to loot the world treasuries again ?

The oil companies can help them.

The price has been down for too long now.

Watch the futures speculations and hedges.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Good question... Ask the current head of opec - Iran.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
We just sold them 80 billion, 29.5 in fighter jets.

Now, some say Saudis are a us puppet.

I say you sure?

Seems to me that the mechanisms are in place- IE Carlisle Group, Ownership of Fannie Mae, Ownership of the oil we buy- ah hem...ownership of our government? That it just might be that parts of the US govt are acting like Saudi puppets.

Great book called Sleeping with the Devil about it.
I think that is why I suspect a lot of the intelligence agencies are a bit at war with themselves- mainly b/c of the corruption in the ties b/t the Saudi govt and the highest level of American banking and politics.

None of this is new- if you have read the wikileaks cables, you will know that it is the Saudi's constantly wanting the US to go after Iran. Constantly.

And the America public is so foolish about the whole thing- ask any joe on the street why Iran is bad and he will say brutal dictatorship, lack of justice, repression of women....

And they will say that the saudi's they are our allies. And the UAE. Saudi's are cutting off the heads of witches, Sheik Issa is torturing men over some grain for his sadistic sexual pleasure- he's a first class psychopath- but oh, they are our friends! They help us fight terror.

btw, where did those dudes that did 911 come from again? Iran? lol
Best think again.

When I vote for president, I'm not going to be choosing the leader of my country, but who I want the USA's arms dealer to be- because that is how the US presidency is now primarily functioning.

The whole thing is sick.
edit on 6-1-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join