It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When CNN interviews someone from opposite views ! (soldiers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I thought this video I came across was pretty interesting. A soldier trying to state his views about Ron Paul and his foreign policy and CNN " Lost their tech connection" and then they just move on and switch the topic. I think CNN should show a bit more respect for the soldiers. I want to see the rest of that interview of that soldier. They didn't even say we will go back to him and they didn't show the rest of the interview. CNN is just a big news station full of bogus "news anchors" if that's what you want to call them.

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think ?

Visit and Like ---->www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This has been an ongoing discussion in several threads here on ATS:

CNN Cuts off Soldier
Ron Paul brings soldier back
Soldier faces trouble after Ron Paul CNN interview

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ah.. Yes .. Thanks. This helps a lot. I wish he would have been able to finish exactly what he was going to say when CNN cut him off.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TopElite

I agree. Dr. Paul had him back on but his message might have changed after having time to think about it versus what he was saying off-the-cuff in the original interview.

I would have really liked to have heard the rest as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
alex jones has a segment on youtube where he does have the whole lot on there so go have a look there guys

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
alex jones has a segment on youtube where he does have the whole lot on there so go have a look there guys

Thanks vkturbo. I did see a lot of videos on there about the soldier. There was also a person that came on Alex Jones radio saying he had the full original clip and was trying to send it but I guess he never got it sent. Not to sure though.

new topics

top topics

join