It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Rantorum's Rock 'n' Roll Rassling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Funny campaign ad I found

Santorum does have some history with WWE, this from his Wiki Page:

Santorum earned a B.A. in political science from the Pennsylvania State University in 1980 and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh in 1981; during his time at Penn State, he joined Tau Epsilon Phi (a historically Jewish fraternity). Five years later, Santorum received a law degree from the Dickinson School of Law, was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar, and began practicing in Pittsburgh at the law firm Kirkpatrick & Lockhart (now K&L Gates). In one case he represented the World Wrestling Federation, arguing that professional wrestling should be exempt from federal anabolic steroid regulations because it was not a sport.[16] He met his wife Karen Garver while he was recruiting summer interns for Kirkpatrick & Lockhart (Garver was a law student at the University of Pittsburgh).[14] Santorum left private practice after being elected to the House in 1990.

Looks like he's pandering to the people that are already basically on his side.I wonder who the wrestling organizations are rooting for?

Anyways, I'm tired of goofy campaign ads. I can't help but think that many of these candidates aren't taking themselves seriously considering they are applying for a very serious job.

I doubt he'll be able to put the "choke hold" on Obama.
edit on 5-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
NO MORE LAWYERS IN GOVERNMENT!! We have enough problems already.

new topics

join