It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens visited earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
and simply come in peace and showed no aggression and just came to take samples and learn do you think our governments would let them leave or do you think they would try to steal there technology and autopsy them?
I can see us humans doing something that stupid and killing them or imprisoning them,if there is some alien life out there we will probably be classed as a feral planet,which could also explain why nothing as ever visited or at least not recently,there is probably a network of civilizations out there that know of our existence but wont come no where near us,

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

Our leaders are psychos, I would tell aliens to wait until we get new decent leadership or help us first overthrow the corrupted leadership and then visit in peace

Our leaders have no empathy and no wisdom. Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

ET is here already. Check out The Terra Papers (linked in My sig) to get an idea. It reads as a bad sci fi novel at first, but makes astonishing sense as it approaches Our known history.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

I think if our goverment were to do that to the aliens, the aliens would be smart enough to know that not all of us are like that.

reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you for the read.

edit on 4/1/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The aliens would be smart enough to know who is truthful or not and would probably give us what ever technology they didn't think we would wage war with. lol if they came in peace that is

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think the way the human race treats each other and this planet will put off any aliens visiting or wanting to make contact with us, they can probably tell we have had nuclear explosions in the past and would not want to risk us using them against them, IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This thread made me think of this one I read yesterday, it was very thought provoking, so i wanted to bump it.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If we haven't already made contact secretly without the public's knowledge I would rather it be in 10-20 years.
Many people are starting to wake up and hopefully in a decade or two we would be in a better position to handle first contact.
Like you said in the op our leaders would probably try to do something shady, keep it secret, or start a war with them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

There is no evidence that aliens are here, other than eye witnesses and speculations....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You are the alien. They are the earthlings naturally.

"When will the humans leave our planet mommy?"

top topics

join