It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is unelectable???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My head is about to explode!!! RP is unelectable, hes on the fringe, hes an isolationist!! I cant take the bias against this man. He is the only one with any fn sense. We got Santorum who's homophobic which makes him a homo, he just cant come to terms with it. He says were gonna bomb Iran and telling any scientists working with Iran they're on the list. If he is the nominee and i dont think he will be but if he is Obama is a shoe in and hes got my vote, if romney wins hes the perfect puppet. He will be a "whatever you want sir Rothschild. Its really sad to watch this. I was just listening to msnbc and for 35 minutes they talked about every dam runner and didnt even mention Paul. finally the host even admitted they were on for 35 min and he wasnt mention. Then they talked about the points I mention first. We are in dire straits. the gays need to rally against Santorum and ask what he thinks they should do? Go back in the closet and live your lives in secret. The militarry needs to get together and get on the mind control box and show their support for Paul. Jesus the old goat from nevada McCain comes out and says Obama destroyed the economy. Buash had nothingh to do with it. Oh my head hurts!! BOOOOOOOOOOM!
edit on 4-1-2012 by sd211212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

No one is unelectable. For the sake of practicality, we look at the buzzed individials. So youre left with a choice, a pawn working as theyre told to sustain a great pile of dung, or someone who sees beyond the dook...
edit on 4-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

yea its pretty frustrating that people refuse to think for themselves instead of listen to what the news lady says!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Also...last night...Newt Gingrich expressed his support for Santorum...he has an axe to grind against Romney.

So...who do you think the trillionaires picked?....I think Romney....I'm just saying.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul is so unelectable that he has been elected to congress 11 times.

Thats the kind of irrational thinking that media successfully pushes off onto sheeple

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
in the post kennedy / nixon debates, it's more important to look and sound like you are the president, it's style over substance

an ayn rand disciple who looks like the mean guy down the street who yells at you for walking on his lawn has no chance once his true colors are exposed

it's to his benefit that he finished 3rd, the long knives will be out for santorum now and not him tho

and once he gets tagged with the conspiracy nut label, well you know the rest

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Corporate CEOs are appointed, not elected.

Ask everyone from Reagan forward.

new topics

top topics

join