It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think humans feel in the exact moment of death?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyespying

Like something is trying to rip the sole from your body.
That is a valid point of view to create an image how death is trying to rip your soul from your body.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
stunned.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

That is a valid point of view to create an image how death is trying to rip your soul from your body.

Or perhaps even escape.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A massive dose of adrenaline and '___'... you won't be 'feeling' much at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by diamondsmith

Well when you die your body releases insane amounts of the chemical '___'. '___' is what makes you dream. Massive amounts of '___' causes euphoria, disconnection with your body and intense hallucinations. Trust me you will feel no pain.
The chemical process with in your body and your brain cannot determine the way we feel the moment of death .I think we can die in many ways but the feeling is the same.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeenyus2008

I do respect every single persons opinion. I think you missed the point of my post..
Sorry if I misunderstood your point of view on the problem but I think this is what debate is for.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

we are so much....so much more than we see now....(assuming we are all alive and actually typing with bits of flesh and bone)....can you imagine....the possibilities of emotion, thought, energy, flowing like fluid in a vase, falling into a cup overflowing, and spilling into an enless sea, feeding hurricane rains.....
We are alive right now,and tipping, your description is more like a poem and narrative one,but beautiful in describing maybe what we don't understand:to live the second.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You should definitely watch Ben Breedlove's youtube video "My Story." In the video he states that he experienced another worldly feeling especially seeing a bright light.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OceanGeek
stunned.
About what,please explain.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Do you have any experience with '___'? If you did you would know exactly what death feels like.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What we feel is a sudden "popping out" when we leave our dying bodies. It's not always right at the moment of death. Sometimes it is before.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

you won't be 'feeling' much at all.
I doubt that,maybe on the whole yes, but for that moment I think the feeling is different.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."- Hunter S. Thompson
edit on 4-1-2012 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

"popping out"
Just like that without pain or anything else?That will be great if true.But the human mind and body are so complex,so the feeling in the moment of death should be also unique.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Do you have any experience with '___'? If you did you would know exactly what death feels like.
I have other kind of experience,hard to explain and hard to believe.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Or perhaps even escape.
Escape is very different from rip.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well I cant really go into to detail or I'll get in trouble so I'll stop here

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It all depends on HOW they die. But more than likely..... Pain

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It depends on how the person dies. Obviously if you're crushed you're not going to feel much of anything.

During the death process, for example during a more or less "normal" death, the brain floods itself with chemicals like '___' and endorphins. I've also heard that the brain remains conscious for about 7 minutes after the heart stops, which is just about how long the average '___' experience lasts.

Basically, you feel really good and you experience the most intense hallucinogen known to man.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

TextIt is impossible to describe as the words simply do not exist.
Another real experience,and what I can tell you is that,yes,it cannot be described in words that feeling,it's a feeling of a peace and well-being,that you wanted all the time like a drug.There is no term of comparison here on earth to describe that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join