It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 3rd in Iowa tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ron Paul has come in 3rd place according to Politico.

Paul on third-place finish: 'Nothing to be ashamed of'

www.politico.com...

edit on 4-1-2012 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I don't understand how it got so much hype to begin with if it doesn't really reflect anything much. I guess this could either make RP supporters discouraged or encourage them even more. Hmm let's watch and see

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NotApplicable

A media win would have been useful, even if only a nominal one. It would have reinforced the actuality of his electability for undecided voters. A lot of people are voting only for a candidate who they feel can beat Obama ... which makes NO sense if said candidate is funded by the same big banks/criminal interests as Obama is. *sigh*

An appeal to fellow Ron Paul supporters ...

Get on New Hampshire's official Facebook/Twitter/whatever page and start endorsing Ron Paul. I posted a video chronicling Romney's flippity floppity public profile.

Let's give em hell (respectfully of course

Regards,

FTE

ETA: Not sure if this falls under the category of activism as prohibited by the T&C. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.
edit on 4-1-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Excellent I also posted a vid of his flippty-floppityness on here. Seriously how can they consider him a Republican if he has basically the same views as Obama(Dem)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeussusZ

I told people there would be massive fraud. If people believe he really came third then they need thier damn head examimed.

Ron Pauk third? How ridiculas. Not a chance in hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I really dont think this is a bad showing to be honest. He didnt finish up to far behind in the numbers, hell, only a couple of percent. I think that if he would have won in Iowa that the media would have kept bringing up that racism crap over and over in every state until he ultimately gets defeated. I hope he starts flying under the media's radar again now and grabs a couple states here and there. I believe Santorum will not go much farther because of his war mongor message, Romney will win a bit of the Northeast since he is from there and Paul will get a ton of the defectors of Dems that are fed up their party like I was. Its trully a great start for Dr. Paul since now the other two will get a bunch of media attention. Its time he comes up with some Santorum War Mongor vids to show in the other states.

On a side note I do find it funny how none of the media shows on this morning are saying that Iowa is irrelevant in this process anymore since he hasnt won.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
is it over and out for Ron or is he still in the race?

from my view on this side of the pond he's pretty much the last hope america has to save themselves from the war the bankers are setting us all up for!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Americans are the biggest cowards in history, right now.

There are millions of Americans who know that the government is so corrupt that they will cheat and rig the elections, but still cling to hope Ron Paul can win. They sit back as they make secret vote tallies that rig the election, they watch it happen, then they might "be a little miffed" about the outright fraud and corruption.

Ron Paul can't win because Americans are such cowards that the people running the show have no problem at all rigging it right out in the open, while fools talk about "Third isn't so bad."

You should have risen up against this usjust, unfair, evil, monstrous, consuming, and soon to be destroying you personally, government a long time ago.

America land of the cowards, we have lerned that talk and talk and hope is all you can do. If you do more, you're a "terrorist". I am ashamed to have fought for this country. I am ashamed of my fellow Americans. I watch the cowards act like Ron Paul is a hope.

Revolution is your ONLY hope cowards.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Yup, exactly right. The whole thing is rigged. Ron Paul is merely "controlled opposition" to keep us tinfoil hat wearing wingnuts thinking that there is some hope. The rest of the idiots don't even care.

With the field of losers the Repubs are putting up, Osama is a shoo-in to win.

Get ready for WW3 you fools.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Publicly count the votes! I am so tired of this 'secret' ballot crap. Who would want to hide who they vote for? It is the puppet masters who want the votes hidden so they can change them.

Each vote should be posted before leaving the polls so you can see your vote recorded as being for the candidate you 'actually' voted for.

Remember Box 13? Florida?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Cowards? You are cheering for everyone else to fight where will you be?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

I'm certain to get plowed under fighting the system with my last breath. How about you? Don't change the subject, and attack the messenger.

Americans are cowards who knows what MUST be done, yet they drag their feet and wait for the Evil to quiet them, while the masses sleep and wait for the shearing.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Really?

A vote that actually means something and Ron Paul got nothing? Zero delegates.

Too bad it wasn't an online poll....Ron Paul would have won for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

I told people there would be massive fraud. If people believe he really came third then they need thier damn head examimed.

Self fulfilling prophesy and win-win for you. If RP wins, you win as a supporter. RP doesn't win, no matter how well he did, you win because you knew that fraud would keep him from winning.

One more time: Ron Paul does not have a broad appeal. That's just the way it is right now. It could change. More people are interested in him now than in 2008. Until RP himself cries foul, your claims don't hold water.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Self fulfilling prophesy and win-win for you. If RP wins, you win as a supporter. RP doesn't win, no matter how well he did, you win because you knew that fraud would keep him from winning.

One more time: Ron Paul does not have a broad appeal. That's just the way it is right now. It could change. More people are interested in him now than in 2008. Until RP himself cries foul, your claims don't hold water.

Yeah because YOU said so. His claims are JUST fine, and millions of others feel that way without RP having to say a word. This is such Obvious fraud that those who can't see it are the doomed foolish selfish no nothing Average Americans who see nothing amiss. You mean nothing anymore. Soon, the government you love will Make so many of you nothing. You deserve it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
SAntorum 2nd?

I cannot believe that. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Umm...OK. Vote for Ron Paul or be blind, huh? Whatever, dude. Seriously. I don't agree with his ideas about pretty much anything, as is my right as an American. Further, I think he is either fooling himself or outright full of it to pander to fringe elements with some of the things he says. I fully support you and anyone else voting for Ron Paul, he just isn't for me.

No reason to proclaim everyone that doesn't follow along with your personal views as doomed, screwed, or stupid. You are just a sheep following a different Sheppard. I'm not sure what amazing transformation you think will occur if Ron Paul were to be elected President, but I would suggest that if you think nothing is getting done now, try a President that neither side agrees with!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Actually I'm someone who cares about humanity's future, which is bleak and hopeless because of the fools who think everything is going along just fine. You fools doomed this earth with your selfishness. I'm past caring or arguing.

You're right. Voting in America for one of the people picked by the Bankers to destroy you and kill your family IS a good idea! Heck yeah!

Who wants a constitution or bill of rights anyways?

People so blind to how bad things are, how sold out you are, and who somehow think they're going to make it, are the biggest fools of all time. You will see it yourself, and weep, and wail, and call unfair, and say stupid things like "They couldn't have been right!!!!"

Enjoy what's coming.

new topics

top topics

join