It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terence Mckenna: 2012 Timewave Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thought I'd share this very interesting snippet from a tv show in the 70's (by the looks of it).

The entire video is worth watching, but at 3:02 Mckenna shows his Timeline graph based upon the i-Ching calendar and I think you'll the find the results quite remarkable like I did.

edit on 4-1-2012 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Your link doesn't work... I'm familiar with Terence McKenna though and i like his theories but one thing that bugs me is that some events don't really line up with his chart. But who says the chart is 100% accurate... I think some of chart could be off by a couple of days but who knows... Have you heard his theory about us evolving because of our ancestors eating mushroom?
edit on 4-1-2012 by Basilisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I think this is the video you are trying to post in the OP

ETA: I am not too familiar with time wave zero but I remember reading that the end date of Dec 21,2012 was assigned by Mckenna and the program didn't come to that date as one of its calculations. Regardless Mr. Mckenna was an interesting person to say the least, RIP.
edit on 4-1-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
If you search for timewave zero on ATS you will see it has been beaten to death and discredited.
Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for reposting the vid, I can never figure out how to link to Youtube!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
If you search for timewave zero on ATS you will see it has been beaten to death and discredited.
Just sayin'.

Ah woops should've seen that coming considering how well known McKenna is and how old this video is lol, ah well still worth the watch

new topics

top topics

join