It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hello ATS! for my first ever personal post/thread I have decided to dedicate it to America/USA
I have always had a lot of love and respect for your land for it is a beautiful one, your principals and what your land was born upon is in my eyes great.

I being an englishman hope you guys get yourselves in order and re-introduce your constitutional rights
for thats what made your land great, the shining city on the hill, the ones all man shall aspire to be.
Be the men your forefathers deemed you to be

you where the beacon of humanity and you can still be, it's just you forgot your ways and I hope you will remember them

you are not the worlds police nor hers protectors, I already forgive you for your silly ways cause like all nations
mistakes will be made. but if you remembered what THE USA was meant to be about you guys would never be in this mess,
but come on guys bring us humanity forward because we all can pursue happiness and we shall
tonight I watched you IOWA election campaigns and I must say I am impressed. why do I never see politicians other than americans shed love and care for there country like yours do, well nowhere in the western world atleast.

I for one hope ALL you guys get it together and bring the world forward, just look what you did 200 years ago you united a continent haha look at our european feeble attempts at the same haha and still your all 50
and growing still growing your forefathers were right and ARE still right ya'll got it good

like all great kingdoms england wanted its own jerusalem but alas you are it, true freedom and peace
and the great endeavour of the persuit of happiness and it will never belong to anyone.... anyone but all willing to chase it and that my friends is why I LOVE YOU keep your great ways and chase your demons onto the sea

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
apologies this was meant to be in US politics but I'm too noob

delete if inappropriate please

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Awe, well we like you too. At least i do. Love England.

2nd

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I live in USA prefer to be called human than American ....I hate labels Idk why

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I welcome your optimism to it is a bit refreshing to see here from time to time.

Be warned though that many ATS posters are apathetic and to them your optimism is frowned upon.

I love USA too. But then again I am American. God bless you sir.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Hello and welcome.

Even though this isn't the forum you meant it to be in, your message is welcome too.

America is far from perfect. And WE know that.

But we strive to make it as close as we can and in election years like this it is very apparent that this diverse population has differing ideas of what the road to the unattainable "perfect" would be.

Hope to see You on the boards.
edit on 1/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

You know, its great to hear a pro-USA post on any forum. I sometimes feel like I'm the only guy in the room who actually appreciates what we have, and who knows freedom isn't free. You have to keep continuously fighting for it and that includes us Americans. Ignore your freedom, and it will go away...

And while the US has done a lot of bone headed things over the years and I'm as an American the first to admit that, I also know we've a lot done a things right, or been first, or the best at this or that. I have enough money to live anywhere very comfortably on Earth. And I still chose to live here. And I intend to do whatever I can so its always a place I'll call home.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome! I will agree with others that America is not perfect but I hope we learn from our past.

We are all in this together where ever we are on this lively rock called earth.

Honestly I think we are just a bunch of fish swimming in a fishbowl year after year!

Sorry Floyd is my favorite ever!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words.

America has made a lot of mistakes and I assume will continue to. I am not sure there is a greater country in the world though even considering our short comings. I know many will disagree with me but that's life.

America is still a great country but we are having a little trouble right now getting our government under control and getting it to actually follow the will of the people. They have forgotten their place and what they are supposed to be doing.

Honestly, I am not sure people have enough fight in them anymore to rein them in like needs be.

I love this country and am not affraid of labels and am proud to be called an AMERICAN

Arizona, USA specifically

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

You remind me of the neighbor who peeks his head over the fence and asks me why my grass is so long. And then when I peak over the fence to see what his lawn looks like the grass is a foot long.

Ya get my point? You have less freedom then me it is like a hooker with herpes telling the hooker with aids about safe sex.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Thank You for the vote of confidence and the encouragement. [smile]

Though I think the Constitution and Bill of Rights need to be restored, I think further, this planet needs help from Those who systematically disassembled these fine documents. It is not just the USA that They are after. It's You, too. And the rest of the world.

Towards that end, I have been striving to bring awareness not only of a science which offers free energy (and antigravity) that has been held in black ops for over 50 years, but to make clear why it is that free energy is the ultimate threat to the power elite. IF We can wrest electrogravitics from black ops, by raising awareness to the tipping point, We can eliminate, planet-wide, hunger, poverty and war. And remove power over others in favor of autonomous power over Self.

To all ATSers who haven't yet seen this, I offer a link to My thread wherein I explain all this with many more links to consider. You may read this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... .

I look forward to all comments, and ask that this information be spread as widely as possible.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
reply to post by RAY1990

"You have to keep continuously fighting for it and that includes us Americans"
Oh wow, I don't even know what to say to that. America doesn't fight for 'freedom' they fight to spread Imperialism across the world and will murder millions of innocents to get their way. You actually believe Iraq was good? and that it was fighting for Americans freedoms? oh dear lord help me now.

And while the US has done a lot of bone headed things over the years and I'm as an American the first to admit that, I also know we've a lot done a things right, or been first, or the best at this or that. I have enough money to live anywhere very comfortably on Earth. And I still chose to live here. And I intend to do whatever I can so its always a place I'll call home.

I think 'boneheaded' is quite unrepresentative for what America has done in the last 10 years. You have illegally invaded countries, invaded families homes, raped 10s of thousands of Iraqi women and girls, tortured innocents in Abu Ghraib, killed over 1.5+ million, and more. So I think calling it a boneheaded mistake is quite disgusting on your behalf.

America has done a lot of things right? Really, since when?
You also say that your've been the first or the best at this or that but you do realise America is not the only country in the world to have achieved the first or best at this or that. American patriotism is blinding you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
thanks for this.....its nice.....I really liked it...I wish more people had this broad a scope when speaking of a great place like the USA.....

you get a star......nice

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

America was based on ideas, not the iraq war. It is unfortunate but we have to reign in our government that has been out of control for several generations, before many of us were even born, but that is the reality and gravity of the situation.

Complaining offers nothing good. Doing achieves results. Do and don't be a cry baby, nothing in life is perfect or fair.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Jace26

America was based on ideas, not the iraq war. It is unfortunate but we have to reign in our government that has been out of control for several generations, before many of us were even born, but that is the reality and gravity of the situation.

Complaining offers nothing good. Doing achieves results. Do and don't be a cry baby, nothing in life is perfect or fair.

America was founded on ideas, yes. But it doesn't cohere to those ideas anymore, Iraq for example.

I'm not complaining, I'm angry that America has gotten away with these murderous wars. "Do and don't be a cry baby" go say that to the victims of American Imperialism and see what response you get. I agree nothing in life is fair however, let that not excuse you from the horrors of the Iraq war in which millions have suffered all based on a single lie.
edit on 4-1-2012 by Jace26 because: edit

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Agreed, but don't please get lost in the anti american sensationalism, theres enough of it here on ATS and it does no good here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

My apologies, but you must understand from an outside perspective looking at America and how people view your government to be the actions of America overall. I actually used to like America for what it stood for, the beacon for freedom etc. But it seems that is no more, Americas actions over the last decade have cemented my views of her and her people. Iraq was just another out of many 'adventures' America has taken in which millions of innocent people have died for absolutely no reason.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

Yes it's unfortunate and rampant.

Most do not realize that there was not much support for Iraq, or the ones elected. It really is out of control. We need to reign the gov in.
edit on 4-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by RAY1990

You remind me of the neighbor who peeks his head over the fence and asks me why my grass is so long. And then when I peak over the fence to see what his lawn looks like the grass is a foot long.

Ya get my point? You have less freedom then me it is like a hooker with herpes telling the hooker with aids about safe sex.

this made me laugh yeah I get your point, but the grass is always greener on the other side or in your case longer
And very true UK residents have very different rights compare to US but we are different people, I love and respect your country (like all countries) and I hope you guys could resurrect your ways that made you guys great, on a lighter note imagine a UK revolution farmers with shotguns and kids with hoodies and sticks haha could never happen. could it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
LOL our land heheh

Welcome

top topics

<<   2 >>

join