It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

superheroes in ur town???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone watching the taboo show on Nat geo

Any of you have some of these in ur city?

What are ur thoughts on them?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not going to brag but i've done my fair share of crime busting in my spandex and superman suit. If anyone requests pictures I will post.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In the town I live in no one is running around in spandex, they would be literally crucified, but there is a fellow that cut his own throat, bled out completely and seriously should be dead, yet still lives...Immortal???

He has been known to die at least 3 times yet somehow is still alive...seems quite superhuman to me...

Thoughts???

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

Please do

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

Sounds intresting ever though about making a thread about that guy..lot of people would enjoy hearing more about him maybe an interview(if he can still talk)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If I were the one to wear spandex tights in public, it would be me that got locked up for an IBC charge: "Intentionally Blinding Citizens".

But damn...I think I rock a pair of blue and red ones!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I have thought about making a thread as I know him well enough, although he tends toward being recluse as the government tends to keep a close eye on him...he seems to have some very interesting abilities that they do not like people to know about and have even gone as far as threatening his family - including his children.

He can look straight into people's minds and know their personal thoughts, although I believe he doesn't enjoy that ability as sometimes finds he cannot shut it off, I can imagine that could be confronting.

He is able to manipulate time, at least that is the way I see it, he has found some circular motion that enables him to move very much faster than is normal, so to him everything else comes very close to stopping, or at least that is my understanding....

He gets glimpses of the future, although tends not to speak of it...there is more but I have probably said to much.

This fellow says he is not sure if he is actually immortal but he does clearly know he has survived physical death on 3 separate occasions.

People are very very wary of him as you can feel something (hard to explain) when he enters the room...the government have done some awful things to him, and I think he really just feels they have been most unfair, they will not let him work, they keep him on a pension so they know where he is...

There are certain folk that know very well that what I speak of is true and mostly they just keep right away from him, sad on many levels I think..

All I can think is real X-men or maybe Human 2.0..,so very curious....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Appreciate the info buddy.....time for me to do research now. Thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I have been speaking to my friend and he has agreed to me writing about him anonomously of course, he is curious as to what people will think of what is said, he will turn up here soon to read what I am writing before I post.

new topics

top topics

join