It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Obama Admin Official: “We Are Going to Kill the Dollar”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The only campaign promise Obama has kept was when he said he was going to fundamentally transform America.

The buck stops dies here!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Majority of America didnt want Obama-care,and look at what he did to push that garbage.
This President wants to destroy America,one bill at a time.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknessMatters

Originally posted by neo96

The dollar has been dead along time ago what the hell they going to replace it with the Euro or the Yuan?

edit on 3-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Some are saying the "Amero".....once the North American Union is officially in place. And it appears we are closer to that reality, than ever before.

Well the 'North American Union would be nearly complete if it wasnt for the brave men and women in Texas.
Ole 'Good hair' Perry was striving to get the Texas trans corridor into place, so that there would be a giant freeway connecting Mexico to Canada through the USA. Texas land owner along its planned path did everything in there power to stop it, and it worked. (for now)

We just have to keep fighting.
I know it feels like we're a mile below the surface but we have got to keep swimming toward the light.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So allowing an insurance company to do whatever it wanted acceptable?

Obamacare is offensive!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

When did OWS commit terrorism on American soil? Where's the reports of someone being killed via an act of terrorism, where is the report of a bomb blast going off?

The NAU-NAFTA plan is nowhere near as right now they aren't as far along as they'd like it to be. They lost so much traction and ground in the last 5 years it'll take them 20 years to make up that loss and by then will be ignored and too late.
edit on 3-1-2012 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Y'all in Texas pushing for the Keystone pipeline deal that runs right along the route of the planned NAU Super Highway. Don't worry the NAFTA-NAU plans are pretty well dead in the water. Besides, you see what's going on in Europe right now? Do you really think we want that crap coming stateside?

Oppose that plan with every part of your being and you can effectively kill it cold.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by sonnny1

So allowing an insurance company to do whatever it wanted acceptable?

Obamacare is offensive!

46% of Americans feel otherwise. That doesnt matter though.

Who cares what the citizens of America wants,right?

The Congressional Budget Office on Tuesday downgraded its estimate of the benefits of President Obama’s 2009 stimulus package, saying it may have sustained as few as 700,000 jobs at its peak last year and that over the long run it will actually be a net drag on the economy.

CBO: Stimulus hurts economy in the long run

I would say Obama can care less if the dollar tanks.......................

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The reason for that stance is to ensure it got passed so that the insurance companies couldn't sink quite a few billion into lobbying to get it killed. Hence the secrecy!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by sonnny1

The reason for that stance is to ensure it got passed so that the insurance companies couldn't sink quite a few billion into lobbying to get it killed. Hence the secrecy!

I thought Obama was about TRANSPARENCY??

"Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency," Obama

Then hes a LIAR.
Outright.

Keep defending him though...............

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Look at PATRIOT Act from 01, passed 99-1 in The Senate with the only nay vote being Russ Feingold who has the chance to read it and was the only one allowed to read it.

Everyone of my stances backs the rights of the American people and does not cowtail or back down to some corporate baffoon. I am defending America!

The intention of this bill is good. Do you really want some moron on a phone a half a world away dictating what coverage you qualify for all by looking at some cpu screen or do you want that right and authourity be divested to you, your family and your doctor? This law here orders that you have final say over your healthcare and not some corporate lobby!

Back to the topic at hand,

The NAFTA-NAU plan is dead!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by SpaDe_

You can still buy from the McClone combo from McDonald for 99 cents

When I was a kid in High School you could buy 2 hamburgers and a medium drink for 99 cents, tax included,
We've come a long way since 1976 and not for the better.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I remember in High School I could buy a decent 9 in sub, 1oz bag of chips and a 12oz can of soda for $2.50, That was 1996. Heck you can't find a real hamburger anymore for under what? $2?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join