It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulfords blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I was just wondering if any one is subscribed to Benjamin Fulfords blog at benjaminfulford.net... I have been following this guy for about 6 or 7 months and I find him really interesting. The problem is I dont have any credit cards and cant subscribe to read his full articles. Does anyone have an account they would be willing to share?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
he makes it all up.

don't give him your credit card details

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Why do you come to that conclusion? I know he probably exaggerates a lot but you still never know, it could be true. Theres a lot that goes on behind the scenes we dont know about.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He's made some very credible sources over the years in which has made his blog info very precise. He doesn't MAKE UP his info he gets it from insiders, who at times in the past have failed to show. But following Ben for a long time now, I knew he was smart enough to get rid of those failure sources. His weekly blog is made entirely public on a handful of other blogs, you just have to look for them.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just google the title of the article you want to read. Either the search engine will propel you straight into the article, or you will find someone who has posted it somewhere else, like this one: whatreallyhappened.com

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Personally. I think it's all fabricated nonsense.
I haven't seen anything yet that validates what he's said.
If you want to spend your money on fantasy go buy a good book.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

I have been looking, could you point me in the right direction?

reply to post by BooBetty

Thank you
edit on 3-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am beginning to think ben may be being manipulated by some player in the game.....
It remains to be seen what his info sources come up with, but there is some credibility to his expertise on asian affairs as well as financial matters...i think hes worth a listen to....maybe hell pan out ....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You might want to check out this link - www.divinecosmos.com...

The lawsuit is real and has been filed.

Looking forward to the hearings.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure i've seen him interviewing fake members of royalty etc...

sure, he might have some truth in there, but he seems to be in the entertainment business to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All totally fabricated nonsense, the guy is in the same category as Hoagland, Weidner, Farrell, Pye and a litany of others all spruikiug new age crap to gullible ears. If someone makes one single extra ordinary claim then you have to question their intent, when they are making one a day you just know its deception.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

What outlandish claims has Farrell made? I've read many of his books and listened to countless interviews... He is an extremely intelligent and talented researcher, and I've never heard him make any kind of claim that was off point unless he identified it upfront as pure speculation. His books are some of the most well written as far as the precise layout, exhaustive cross-referencing, and excellent supporting data.

If you could please give some examples where this man has proven himself a charlatan I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The way I look at it is this, If some wants you to pay them for the information then it's not important enough for the people to really need. If what he says is true then the world will know soon enough. People who charge money for information on this stuff are just as horrible as the one's they claim they are trying to expose. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

He has done some interviews for project camelot that can be seen on Youtube for free, but they are a few years old now, but if you want to hear what he is about without spending money that's a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

He does put out some free information and videos. Most people know what he is taking about already, he focuses on the Rothschild / Illuminati and the Asian secret societies. Like others stated before he has ties with many families and societies that give him information I believe is worth money. And its not like he asks for a lot, this man doesnt have a job hes gotta make money some how.

Edit- Doesnt have a "normal" "real job", but the job of uncovering the lies woven throughout our world
edit on 4-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wanted to be open minded about BF. His story is an interesting one.

Benjamin Fulford wants to save the world In case you haven't heard of Benjamin Fulford he is a very controversial and outspoken journalist, author and former writer for Forbes magazine. Born in Canada in 1961, Benjamin Fulford rebelled against his background and at the age of just 17 he claims that he went to live with a tribe of former cannibals in the Amazon.

Source
but I don't think he's credible. I listened to Wilcock for a year before deciding that he's on the same team as Fulford. They have been friends for quite a while. I don't remember where I heard this, but it's far longer than they let on nowadays. Whatever that 'team' is, Hoagland, Hawkins, Project Camelot and lately Cliff High and Salusa channeled by Mike Quinsey seem to be on the same page. I think it's all garbage....but you'll reach your own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStarGazer

What outlandish claims has Farrell made? I've read many of his books and listened to countless interviews... He is an extremely intelligent and talented researcher, and I've never heard him make any kind of claim that was off point unless he identified it upfront as pure speculation. His books are some of the most well written as far as the precise layout, exhaustive cross-referencing, and excellent supporting data.

If you could please give some examples where this man has proven himself a charlatan I would greatly appreciate it.

Brotherhood of the Bell and the assertions of Nazi's having tested Nuked ect...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well if the Nazis weren't up to some pretty fantastical experiments then why was the US and the Soviets falling over themselves to gather as many of their scientists and paperwork as possible? Why did the US outfit NASA with some of the most high ranking Nazi scientists?

I'm wondering if you've even read Brotherhood of the Bell... There's a lot of big words and complex physics but I'm sure you could manage to stumble your way through at least a few chapters. The book is based on real facts from real documents. Farrell lays it all out for the reader to decide for themselves. While he does postulate on the potential of the bell project, he does not state anything as fact that cannot be backed up and is often reluctant to speculate any further than the research suggests.

He is in a completely separate league than the likes of Hoagland.

Please take the time to get your facts straight.

top topics

join