It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ideas to help mama earth and our future...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
hi,

let's post up ideas/thoughts and stuff like that if not for saving the world and HUmanity then for fun!

ok, i'll start...

use the military's air force to seed the planet/rainforest.....load those big scraps of flying metal with seeds! and spread em!

ok since this is the prediction area of the forum, here are some predictions

9/11/01=false flag operation, will be known as all is known in the akashic records and will be revealed when the time is right...

federal reserve banking system will be abolished...

truth about our cosmic brothers and sisters( lightships, spacecraft, "ufos") will be revealed or we will just remember.

i'll add more in a later post

hugs

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Discover free energy.

That is about the only thing that will spare our suicidal dependence on fossils fuels.

Burning them is killing the planet. Removing them is strangling the planet. Buying them is starting wars, funding terrorism, hierarchy and supporting corporate corruption. Evil on many different levels.
Now we are fracking everywhere on Earth and causing earthquakes, death and destruction to get a little more oil out of these rocks. The fracking chemicals are lubricating already precarious rock slide structures which might not have moved on their own. A little like...

Without the butter you never would have got that ring off her finger.

I will star and flag you for optimism.I have heard it is not too late to save the planet...if we start now. Though right now it doesn't look good. Anything we might try is like sticking an air freshener in a dumpster. Too little ...too late. But hope springs eternal and you seem to have HOPE in spades. I will try to join you.

edit on 3-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by cornucopia

Discover free energy.

That is about the only thing that will spare our suicidal dependence on fossils fuels.

Burning them is killing the planet. Removing them is strangling the planet. Buying them is starting wars, funding terrorism, hierarchy and supporting corporate corruption. Evil on many different levels.
Now we are fracking everywhere on Earth and causing earthquakes, death and destruction to get a little more oil out of these rocks. The fracking chemicals are lubricating already precarious rock slide structures which might not have moved on their own. A little like...

Without the butter you never would have got that ring off her finger.

I will star and flag you for optimism.I have heard it is not too late to save the planet...if we start now. Though right now it doesn't look good. Anything we might try is like sticking an air freshener in a dumpster. Too little ...too late. But hope springs eternal and you seem to have HOPE in spades. I will try to join you.

edit on 3-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

hi, thanks

yes i do have hope in spades!

it is the only way for me to be, i have faith in Humanity and in the spiritual hiearchy, mama and papa....source, creator...you know

well, i know we are all brothers and sisters from/of God

hugs

we do not die, maybe these bodies will, but our true self does not and we just go back home, then after some time we can decide to do something else

remember?

hehe, you will

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

free energy has already been discovered, it's just being kept secret, but that will change soon...

yes free energy...hmm

we can throw all of our weapons into a deep pit and incinerate them, is that word? lol

no need for weapons, i dont plan on hurting anyone, ever.....i have no need for self defense because i am protected by higher powers

thank you

love * light beings are now protected

shine your light!

lets see what you can do!

thank you

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
create an educational system that teaches wisdom as well as knowledge...teaches spiritual truth and teaches emotions...

hmm, what else?

teach the starving people in those countries how to garden, transplant them to fertile lands with water...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
lets create community gardens to feed eachother locally, stop the waste of trucking everything everywhere...

go organic and local, support your neighborhood farm, etc...

grow your own food if possible....

lets bulldoze empty or damaged homes/buildings and replace them with gardens....

i'll do that once i get the money, i'm gonna start with my hood and branch out....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
lets get ron paul in for starters....

everyone else is programmed by the tptw

new topics

top topics

join