It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran is attacked who do you think they should target in return and how?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think they should go for America, but their bombs won't reach that far so my next guess is probably the tip of Italy since that is the furthest they go.

What kind of question is that, who do we think Iran should attack first? I say no one, stop them before they get fanatical over some cartoon someone draws in Europe of the big old 'Mo.'

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Iran can't win a war ... if it doesn't want war, then make sure the oil that is being shipped out of the middle east, is less and less .... sabotage the Saudi, Kuwaiti and Emirate oil transports. For every sabotage that is done in Iran, Iran should do another in Saudi oil transport mechanism. Not the fields themselves, and not the ships ... but on the transport mechanism ...

France, Britain and Germany are lobbying for this ... kill their economy while it's hurting, that is the answer.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They should just target Saudi and Qatar oil supplies and refineries and launch whatever that is remaining into Israel.

That will bring a real recession world wide and cause people to riot against governments once oil hits $300 a barrel.

The war machine and economies depend oil, no oil = GAME OVER!

I think the Iranians know what they are doing, the must have learnt a lot of lessons from Afghan, Iraq and Libya war.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Personally, I believe Iran should target the banksters and cut the head off the snake. I believe it is the bankers who are using the USA as a weapon for sanctioning Iran. It is the wealthy who want Iran, for once Iran is beaten the banker gansters (banksters for those not in the know) will have control of the middle east and then China and Russia will be next on the hit list if they are not on board.

I also believe that even if China and Russia are on board with the banksters, the banksters will double cross them. I personally believe that since Gadaffi became a "legitmate target", this then allows for the leaders of the west, especially bankers, to also be legitimate targets.
Thoughts?

I personally believe what you said is is spot on. If not them, someone needs to take these Evil Banking Cartel Members down! They are the root of the problem, no doubt of that. They are telling the Congress what to do, because the Congress is bought and sold, and today, Congressmen own controlling stock in most of the Corporations.

I just read an excellent book on this matter, and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to know how America is really ran, and who runs it.

Publication Date: November 15, 2011
Book Description:
One of the biggest scandals in American politics is waiting to explode: the full story of the inside game in Washington shows how the permanent political class enriches itself at the expense of the rest of us. Insider trading is illegal on Wall Street, yet it is routine among members of Congress. Normal individuals cannot get in on IPOs at the asking price, but politicians do so routinely. The Obama administration has been able to funnel hundreds of millions of dollars to its supporters, ensuring yet more campaign donations. An entire class of investors now makes all of its profits based on influence and access in Washington.

Peter Schweizer has doggedly researched through mountains of financial records, tracking complicated deals and stock trades back to the timing of briefings, votes on bills, and every other point of leverage for politicians in Washington. The result is a manifesto for revolution: the Permanent Political Class must go.

Throw Them All Out

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
They should target their own oil fields which would do the most damage to those looking to take it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join