It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Iran is attacked who do you think they should target in return and how?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Personally, I believe Iran should target the banksters and cut the head off the snake. I believe it is the bankers who are using the USA as a weapon for sanctioning Iran. It is the wealthy who want Iran, for once Iran is beaten the banker gansters (banksters for those not in the know) will have control of the middle east and then China and Russia will be next on the hit list if they are not on board.

I also believe that even if China and Russia are on board with the banksters, the banksters will double cross them. I personally believe that since Gadaffi became a "legitmate target", this then allows for the leaders of the west, especially bankers, to also be legitimate targets.

Thoughts?
edit on 3-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 3-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 3-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Tpo

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
they will throw everything they have got at israel and i do mean everything, iran is not stupid they know full well what america is capable of and they know defending against america is futile in the long run so they will and i mean this they will genocide every jew they can find before america takes iran over. and if they have a nuke they would probably try to detonate it in america somewhere but i dont see them doing that unless america attacks them first but their initial reaction to any official hostility would be a full blown invasion and genocide of israel just so their leader can keep his word if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Banksters? why?

Iran is stupid, all it can do is "make threats". And all these threats are empty threats ... Iran has no balls to back up anything, what so ever. They're hot heads, with no brains ... what do you want them to do?

To have them understand anything, you'd have to have these guys cool their heads a little and think ... and that is impossible. They're still developing a nuke ... geesh, no they aren't ... they are trying to "play it safe". That the same thing, as saying that they are total and absolute morons. Saddam Hussein played it safe ... he thought that by bending over, and then talk big to his people was the way to go ... Iran is doing the same. Syria, is also doing the same thing ...

They can't plan warfare, anymore than a chicken can ...

Build a nuke FAST, and nuke an aircraft carrier in the Gulf ... that is one option. It would freeze the entire world, and they'd piss in their pants. The US would lobby for using nukes, wouldn't get it and would use Israel to nuke Iran ... the entire middle east would follow suit, by literally ousting the Jews out of the middle east.

That would be a stragedy that "perhaps" would get his dreams come true ... if they are his dreams. But he ain't gonna do it, just gonna talk big ....

Wanna strike against the EU? then paralyze their supply for oil ... that way, the European economy would die faster than you could say "EU". The way to do this, would be to damage ports in the entire middle east, and primarily "Saudi" or "Emirates" ports. That would mean an internal conflict in the middle east, and Iran would surely lose in the long run ... but the middle east, would gain some leverage as they would get time to build up, as the EU was too paralyzed to support any military actions. And China would be the primary buyer of oil from other sources ... leaving the EU, dumbfounded.

Iran will lose, no matter how they play this game ... the only thing they have, is to lay out their "death bed" in such a way, that their enemies won't win.

But, in my opinion ... all the Arabs have, is criminality, big mouths and no balls.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They should target whoever attacked them, and no one else in my opinion.
Why? Cause it's self-defense. And if you're defending yourself, you're in the right, go all out.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Iran has indirectly said that they will attack the banksters by closing of the Straight. This will probably be done with thousands of mines and underwater stationary torpedo containers and stationary torpedo ramps stationed in hardened rock bunker along the shore line.

I am very interested in knowing what kid of radius the US fleets and US land bases plan to have to Iran, when they attack. The US fleet can not be anywhere within the Straight of Hormuz or Gulf of Oman.

Iran can monitor carrier activity, and if Iran sees that the US is preparing its jets. Iran will respond by attacking.

A attack on Iran will most likely be with cruise missiles first, followed up by air strikes. Iran has the capability to detect and identify American cruise missiles. Cruise missiles fired from 1200 km away will give Iran good time to response. And attack the fleet and other land bases in Oman, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

They'll have to do something unconventional it's not like their navy is going to make or shores and their air force is a joke compared to ours. Bankers it'll have to be what else are they going to do. Dr Paul is right we need to just butt the hell out, this whole idea of their 'terrorism' is a joke.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
They should target whoever attacked them, and no one else in my opinion.
Why? Cause it's self-defense. And if you're defending yourself, you're in the right, go all out.

Correct. That's why if they are attacked by USA they should target Israel. If you hire / dope / blackmail somebody to kill your wife you are still responsible for the murder.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here"s your answer, in a "nut"shell......

www.bahrainviews.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The question requires the information of who is on 'Iran's Side'. I think if something would happen, their allies would back them up, and they'd put their chips on Israel.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I think a rally and a call for PEACE all around would be the better choice.

See thread here begun by Truthseeker45 which I think will get the ball rolling...www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Yes, deadly serious I am.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, founder of the Islamic Republic in 1979, held that the purpose of the state is to prepare the Islamic world for the reappearance of the 12th imam, the mahdi, who disappeared in 941 CE. During his exile, Khomeini developed his interpretation of the concept of the velayat-e faqih (rule of the jurisprudent). Khomeini’s view holds that a specially selected religious leader must ensure that decisions and policies are consistent with the state’s over-riding purpose of maintaining the umma in a fit condition to hasten the reappearance of the mahdi.

www.iiss.org...

Blah blah blah - yet another thread with not a single mention of what drives the mullahs thinking - failing to know your enemy is the worst mistake one can make in any war.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why is there so much animosity for Iran on this board & in general?

Think, what has Iran ever done to you personally? And when was the last time Iran started a war? ...The 18th Century, under the reign of Nadir Shah (1688-1747).

We are being led to war under the same premise we went into Iraq. Were there any WMD's, the exact premise, found therein? Where did all the mobile anthrax & chemical weapons labs go? Colin Powell had such detailed artist renderings of these mobile labs, remember?

I don't claim to have all the answers, but don't be so quick to buy the hype we're being fed. Think for yourselves.

Peace be with us. Please.
edit on 3-1-2012 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Send special ops and assassinate defense contractors CEOs, along with neo-cons pundits on TV, and along with all members of PNAC, Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission. Also Netanyahu and his crazy government. And the House of Saudi and the Bahrain government. Also the puppets government of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Most Americans and Israelis don't want the war. So if Iran wants to give payback to those engineering the war, go for the actual people responsible. Most of these people are not protected... so no big deal to take them out, especially for special ops.

That's what I would do if I were commanding the Iranian forces.

An attack on Iran will make the price of oil skyrocket, giving lots of money to Saudi Arabia and Russia...
edit on 3-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Iran has said in the past they would launch missle attacks on population centers around the Gulf and Turkey in retaliation to an attack on it. This is really the only sort of target they could hit anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Iran had the unmitigated GALL to try to run their own affairs back in the 1950s, then after 30 or so years of life under a US-installed puppet, the Iranians had the further gall to toss him out and again run things the way THEY want to...

I'm no fan of sectarian government, but any and all problems between the US and Iran at this stage of history are purely and simply the fault of the US. Not Iran. They are simply responding to decades of interference by outside governments.

Yes, as regards the relationship between the US and Iran, I blame the US first. And the West in general, the US is not the only country at fault here.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt

Think, what has Iran ever done to you personally? And when was the last time Iran started a war? ...The 18th Century, under the reign of Nadir Shah (1688-1747).

We are being led to war under the same premise we went into Iraq. Were there any WMD's, the exact premise, found therein? Where did all the mobile anthrax & chemical weapons labs go? Colin Powell had such detailed artist renderings of these mobile labs, remember?

I don't claim to have all the answers, but don't be so quick to buy the hype we're being fed. Think for yourselves.

Peace be with us. Please.
edit on 3-1-2012 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

Your thinking like I am. The innocent children in iran deserve a chance at life just as much we do. How can we live with ourselves when we are being led like sheep to call for a war that will slaughter an entire country that is defenseless against such an attack.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Iran's Shocking 50-Year Plot to Rule the Middle East and Bey

If we are not able to export our revolution to neighboring Islamic countries, then undoubtedly the culture of these countries, mixed with Western culture, will attack and conquer us.

Thanks to God and after centuries of brave sacrifice of the nation of the 12 imams in Iran, we are now – according to the revered Shia leaders’ guidance – carrying a heavy and dangerous responsibility: that is, the exportation of revolution.

Based on that, we have to admit that our government, besides its mission in keeping the sovereignty of this country and the people’s rights, is an ideological government. We must make the exportation of the revolution one of our top priorities.

www.opposingdigits.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Iran it should be noted isn't just a peaceful country that is unilaterally attacked by the vile forces of the West for no reason, but pretty active agent in terms of funding groups like Hezbollah which has started conflicts and is one of the main contributing reasons why Lebanon is the messed up place it is today. Its thrown itself heavily into the great game of Middle Eastern politics on the accord of its leadership.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't think anyone wants to kill anyone in Iran they just want to get rid of the facilities which of course people will be in them and cause nuclear fallout, which will make Iran want to kill America and Israel so their 12 Imam will arrive and their deaths will bring them to heaven.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I look at it this way.........Do you Kill a Man because you Think he MIGHT WANT To Kill You ? If he does not Attemp to Kill you First , what would the Justification be in Killing him First ? ...........Ah , there's the Rub......

edit on 3-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join