It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone think the NASA logo looks like the Freemason logo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
Yeah, blah blah blah. Nasa are so evil etc, god damn illuminati puppets, disinfo agents and whatever.
It's just a quincidens (yes, i don't know how it's spelled)

This.

Does anybody here actually believe that IF there were top secret links between the two, NASA's graphic designer would say "Haha! This will give them something to think about! We'll hint at the fact that we're working with the Freemasons/Illuminati/XYZ, but we won't publicly acknowledge it! It's going to be so like, totally secret!"

I have to agree. The alleged companies whom the Freemasons have a hand into their pocket have logos that incorporate extremely subtle icons that represent anything significant to the cult.

It is typically very subtle and often misconstrued in innocent company logos. (I have designed logos that to my surprise had idiotic masonic symbolism OOPS)

Here is a link to a few examples of alleged companies involved with masonic activity.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Apparently the following Astronauts were Masons

Edwin(Buzz) E. Aldrin
Montclair #144, Montclair, NJ
Leroy Gordon Cooper
Carbondale #82 Carbondale, CO
Don F. Eisele
L.B. Turner #732 Columbus, OH
Virgil I. Grissom
Mitchell #228, Mitchell, IN
Wally M. Schirra
Canaveral #339 Cocoa Beach, FL
Thomas P. Stafford
Western Star #138 Weatherford, OK
Edgar D. Michell*
Artesia #28 Artesia, NM
Paul J. Weitz
Lawrence #708 Erie, PA
James B. Irwin
Tajon Lodge No. 104 Colorado Springs, Co

The following Astronauts were sons of Masons
Allen Shepard
Vance Brand*
John Glenn*
Anthony England
William Pogue
Neil Armstrong
Edgar Mitchell

I'm sure there are plenty more Masonic connections in NASA then you have Jack Parson's crazy ass at JPL.
As far as I know two flags have flown on the moon the American Flag and this:

flown by Buzz Aldrin

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is public knowledge for many years. It relates to the silly original post in what way?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I appreciate your curiosity but I have to say not really.

the circle is open on NASA's and there isn't anything akin to the square ruler.

It's good to stay curious and thanks for contributing...it's better to question than to not question if you ask me

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

WOW, that is a ton of astronauts that were/are freemasons.... and the flag.... Thank you very much for that information Josephus.
edit on 2-1-2012 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

I don't see it but if you look up Richard C. Hoagland who I happen to think stinks like a bad cheese I believe he has talked about it....

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource

WOW, that is a ton of astronauts that were/are freemasons.... and the flag.... Thank you very much for that information Josephus.
The internet is your friend. As I said, this info is old, going on 40 years old now. As per your bizarre NASA/Freemason logo fail attempt, you actually never tried to even search anything before ATS? Really...?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

The internet is your friend. As I said, this info is old, going on 40 years old now. As per your bizarre NASA/Freemason logo fail attempt, you actually never tried to even search anything before ATS? Really...?

Man you are just full of love aren't you. LOL anyhow i have never really looked much into the freemasons. Like I said in my post I was watching ancient aliens season 3 episode 11 and they were talking about the freemasons and the government and UFO's etc and one of the other clips on youtube was something about NASA and when I saw the logo the first thing I thought about was the freemason logo and how it seemed to me to be rather similar. I never looked up the facts about the astronauts and the flag that Buzz brought with him and now its making alot more sense to me. Also thought maybe it was tilted 23 degrees in refernce to the earth but my new guess would be 33 degrees tilted in the NASA logo. Anyways, you can't be all full of anger can you? Cheer up its a new year...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

If by they look alike you mean both have blue circles then yes...Otherwise one looks like a rocket ship and the other has mason tools with gems.... The two may be connected with people but logos not so much....maybe put down the pipe? Not everything is a conspiracy..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by simples

LOL nice wow I ask a simple question and all i get is hate responses. I myself feel they look alot alike which is why I posted what I did. I would feel that all the people spaming hate would be the more "disinfo" agents. Are you that angry at the world a simple "Yes" or "No" and why would have been just as easy to type...

I'd say, "no", they don't have anything in common.

And I would guess the reason for the "heated" responses is down to people being tired of countless posts about silly conspiracies between govt agencies and esoteric societies with zero evidence.

Yes, this is ATS, a site about conspiracies, but unless people back things up with more than just personal opinion, it isn't really worth discussing because people will start debating about opinions, which then becomes a poo flinging fest of arguments which then devolve into pure hatred.

Sad but true.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

No ! Not angry at all ! Just being internet snarky. Was just trying to emphasize that I and others thought your post was silly (sorry!) , and that the astronaut info REALLY is old news, but maybe not to you. But no no no, no anger !!! Welcome !

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

emmm i'm with the guy because some people trying to find connection betwin two things ...
this was just stupid example with nasa and Freemason logo i mean what the hell ??ooh yeah they work each other just because those logos has similar font lol ...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If you read Richard Hoagland's book Dark Mission, The Secret History of NASA you will discover that indeed NASA leadership is crawling with not only Freemasons, but Nazis and Occultists as well. Many astronauts were also Freemasons...check out the front cover of Dark Mission:

www.amazon.com...=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&s=books&img=0

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

That's exactly why I am upset...This site used to be full of really intelligent people with great evidence and now all I see is these stupid posts "Is Jesus coming back on Dec. 20" "The maya new why didn't we" ETC.... I want smart people back on here!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

So I was looking today at the NASA logo and thought it looks alot like the Freemason logo.

Okay here is another one for you. If you use the red arrow as the letter T it becomes an anagram for SATAN. But then...so is Santa.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No I don't. Now please don't be one of those ATS'ers looking for mindless consent that calls dissenters to their point trite, childish names. Sorry if you're not like that, but so many people around here are.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Personally i think its a coincidence that they look similar. Knowing how secret the freemasons are they wouldnt be foolish enough too have a slightly similar logo as their own. Thats assuming they do own NASA. Which is highly unlikely

Also nice too see someone who is talking about a REAL conspiracy for a change, thanks

edit on 6-1-2012 by Hessiana because: -

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think you might be on the right track here. Look at this video.. and you see the other vector logos..

www.youtube.com...

What if you take the Freemason logo.. and change the direction of the right angle tool so it is pointed up.. then you have what looks like a star.

I also think there may be more to it.. look at the negative space of the vectors/chevrons.. they look like the Gizapyramid to me.. so you have the negative space making the Giza pyramid and then some kind of energy rising up into a point above it.

I also think the wishbone thing in space may have something to do with resonant energy - like a tuning fork.

The 9-11 tiwn towers are said to be a large tuning fork.. and they were designed based on the Giza pyramids, I think the Giza pyramids used resonant energy as well. What if the moion and Earth transmited energy from oneto another uing resonant energy? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I would say that YES indeed! This is most obvously a reference to the compass in the logo. They even included the "circle" that the compass would draw.

Nasa was birthed around BIG TIME HARD ROCKIN' occultists Werner Von Braun and Jack Parsons. Look up NASA patches...they all have some kind of freemason reference. The Phoenix, apollo, gemini, dragon eating its tail, belt of orion, almost every single nasa patch can be "understood" when educated in symbolism.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join