It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islam Fanatics To Celebrate 9/11.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Lets get some stuff straight, folks.

Its a celebration. Last year, In London, that fat ass cleric held a celebration of the "magnificent 19" celebrating the glory and greatness of the 19 hi-jackers who did this crap. Go figure.

- Go 'figure' what?

Some Muslim cretin came off with some offensive stupid crap so it's ok for non-Muslim cretins in the UK and USA to come off with equally stupid offensive crap?!

Never let it be said you wouldn't use an unrepresentitive extreme to justify your own extremism, right?

So basically, what you PC whiners li8ke curme and pinkley are saying, if its ok for them to do this,

- er, point to and show us all where I said it was 'ok for them to do this' please.....I take it such misrepresentation is not allowed on this board?

(it's a fairly standard rule on most)

then next time an American redneck sees a mosque or building full of women and kids get blasted to pieces by US missiles, that they too should be able to go out in the streets, celebrate the death of muslims and the destrucxtion of holy sites.

- Show where I said it was ok first time round before laying such stupid comments about the place.

Next time we hear about abuses and atrocities in Iraqi prisons, we should throw a party, that those bastards are getting what they deserve.

- Why aren't I surprised that your preferred comment is this kind of ignorance rather than any kind of recognition of the additional danger and threat such dumb moronic abuse places other decent soldiers, US and UK and others, out there in Iraq in?

(.......cos of course to you everyone currently held in the prisons deserves it don't they? Yeah right...... and you wonder why the 'liberator' tag vanished so quickly.....IMO attitudes like yours were prime reason, your 'sort' really help, thanks, not!)

How come the dullard elemnet is so utterly blind to the extra - lethal - harm those petty barbarous acts placed in the way of the honourable men and women out there?

Is this true? is this what Im hearing from your whining do gooders? if not, youre hypocrites.

- I think if you could concentrate and think about what is actually being said, rather than what you prefer to think is being said, you might be capable of sensible responses and intelligent debate.

Right now that clearly just isn't something you are able to do. What a pity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazed, yet again..
People defending Muslim terrorists.

- Sorry Spacedoubt but I don't see anyone "defending Muslim terrorists" here.

I saw a thread about an event which didn't happen which generated a lot of pretty stupid sweeping anti-Muslim comment.

to all of you that are pointing out how literally INSANE
this idea is.

- Yeah I'd call "defending Muslim terrrorism" pretty insane......but where is it, I don't see any here?

Care to point any out?

To the others:
Why are some of you defending them?
Explain, please..If you don't I will need to see a chiropractor, as my
neck is beginning to hurt, from shaking my head in disbelief.

- book me an appointment too, cos I'm shaking my head in disbelief that you think you are seeing anyone "defending" actual acts of Muslim terrorism.

No wonder we were attacked, and this is why attacks will happen again.
Do you realize you don't even have the guts to protect your own life?

- Look friend, 9/11 did not happen because some people thought that everybody deserved their rights and that we should deal with each other with reason and sense.

Wise up.

That's just stupid...... and about the opposite reason for why it happened.

In the animal kingdom it's called survival of the fittest.
Are you unfit to live? I don't think so. Just extremely misguided.

- Why do you love these ridiculous animal analogies? Do animals have politics? I think not.

Maybe there are some Muslim fundamentalists who believe, you are unfit to live?

- Maybe there are.....and what?

That's one of the differences between myself and a fundamentalist idiot you see. I don't think like that and especially about huge groups of people I don't even know.

I'm sure they'll get a kick out of the way you roll over, like a 'possum.

- I just love the way you now move to this description of passive people unwilling to defend themselves, as if it is a logical thing.....where do you get this idea from?

There's a world of difference between a blind, over-done, lashing out - that tends, almost everytime, to make things much worse - and an intelligent thinking defense that actually achieves it's aims with a degree of permanent success.

They aren't going to care, that you defended their rights, you know that right?

- So some psychos couldn't care less about a system of logic, law and rights? So what.....is that meant to make those things irrelevant?

Maybe they will laugh, when they see a building come down on your heads?

- Are you suggesting that treating people in an ignorant and uncivillised manner will stop any and all future possible attacks?

I would suggest just the opposite.

You don't agree? Fair enough, that is your right (I bet you'd squeel some if people like me took it away though, right?) but let's cut this crap that my contrary point of view is a real threat to you, huh?

That's the thing about it. The claim is that curtailing my freedom of speech (Patriot Act etc) makes you safer. LMAO. Wake up, it doesn't, it just reduces our rights.....but done by 'the right sort' do you find that ok?

I certainly won't laugh. I will feel horrible.

- That's nice. Cos till you said that I'd say you were certainly giving a good impression of the opposite for those that didn't agree with you point of view.

I'll feel horrible about the deaths, and horrible about the fact that PC-ness
has done us in AGAIN!

- "PC-nes" didn't do anything. Not the first time around and not in future. Treating people well, thoughtfully and with respect doesn't "do" anything harmful to anyone.

Our troubles stem from out politics. The, usually, poor manner in which we treat each other and have done so (either actually acts done by ourselves or our 'friends' and partners) for decades.

ok, I am still shaking my head.

- I find it difficult to believe that anyone could talk about this subject and completely disregard the whole idea that whilst we, of course, condemn and act to 'fight' the terrorist and their actions wee should also look to see if there is anything 'we' do to give tham any 'cause' whatsoever.

I guess you are still not ready for any of that yet.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ilovehaters, that was such an ignorant remark. Muslims go to hell if they die next to pork? Dont talk about a religion that you dont know nothing about.

These people you talk about, celebrating 9/11, they can't be Muslims that follow every word of the Quran because it is a sin to celebrate the death of innocent people.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
was that directed at me cause i am in the US Navy and i go to work everyday so people like you can sit at home and enjoy this thing called the internet because of the freedoms me and my shipmates provide........ and ummmmm...... i wasnt saying hey lets party when muslims die then... i am saying we should find people who dont want to live anymore ......... like people with chronic debilitating diseases and say well why dont you do us a favor........ and show up at one of these anti US protests and knock a couple hundred people........ for sure with the US' technology we would be way more effiecient then the "terrorists" have ever been...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The fact that is an anti US protest does not mean that the people who participate are criminals, and even if they are, that is the reason all countries have a judicial system.

Remember that if in one such situation someone who was completly innocent was killed and all is friends and family thought that the correct answer would be to kill some Americans, and then the Americans they killed had friends and family, etc., etc.

Thats not the way to solve the problem of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Muslims can be put into 2 catagories TERRORISTS or SYMPATHISERS.
this applies to ALL muslims!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cs2112
Muslims can be put into 2 catagories TERRORISTS or SYMPATHISERS.
this applies to ALL muslims!

- Troll alert.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muslim_AKA_Terrorist
These people you talk about, celebrating 9/11, they can't be Muslims that follow every word of the Quran because it is a sin to celebrate the death of innocent people.

In a terrorists mind they are not innocent, because they are infedels and sinners against the almighty Allah.

Did you notice the tens of thousands of muslims celebrating after the twin towers came down on 9/11

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
To a real Muslim they are innocent, to fanatical terrorists maybe they're not,
or maybe they're "colateral damage" or even "friendly fire", if they are on the same side.

And no, I did not see anyone celebrating the attacks of September 11, 2001.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Not maybe, they aren't. They are evil sinning infedels.

or maybe they're "colateral damage" or even "friendly fire", if they are on the same side.

Colateral damege means something harmed that was not the target, but happened as a result attacking the target. In this case, they targeted the people, so they can not be part of "collateral damege." As far as "friendly fire" goes, this is just plain wrong. How could they be friends if the terrorists were trying to kill them?

It was all over TV. Litteraly tens of thousands of Muslims in HUGE groups jumping up and down with joy, chanting things like prais be to Allah. They had American flags and burned them, they had posters of OBL making him look like some kind of demigod. It was in almost every major ME city.

I take great offense to you trying to justify this. It is PATHETIC. My MOM was supposed to be in those towers that day! I know two people WHO ACTUALLY WERE! THEY ARE BOTH DEAD!

Do not try to tell me they were collateral damage! They were MURDERED by MUSLIM TERRORISTS! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE AND KILLED! END OF STORY!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
SminkeyP,

On defending the actions of Mulim extremists..Where in this thread, you asked?

READ YOU OWN POSTS...geez...
You don't even realize you are defending them.
Thats my OTHER POINT. PC-ness is SO ingrained in you. you don't see it.

The animal analogy was just that, an analogy..get it?
YOu know, Tortise and Hare, stuff like that..SYMBOLIC..LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I see the media is doing an amazing job at fueling ignorance!!

Sept 2000 I bet hardley anyone on here knew was being a muslim was about, 4 years later and we are all experts. haha.

I am not muslim BTW. I do not agree with killing people either. I do not agree with people starting a thread based of information from the BNP either! or the Sun, a joke of a paper and bias to anything the States want/do.

Yes phsycos live in Britian and they feed off our hard earned tax money. No the govenment won't do anything about it because they want you to become so angery they can offer you an extreme law which you will blindly accept.

I saw no celebrating.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
spymaster,

you're English, but not British? how do you work that one out? Are you saying you'd like to see the breakup of the UK? that's a strange political position you have there.

I said it was OK to behead journalists? No I didn't. I'm pointing out that stuff like that happens when you go invading countries killing 10s of thousands of innocent civilians. People are going to get pretty mad. of course it's not OK.

You accuse me of being PC? Sounds like a catch all for anyone who shows a little tolerance to me. If you would try to separate "muslim" from "terrorist" in your mind, you'd realise how ridiculous you position sounds.

You have a problem with people like me being the majority? Welcome to democracy!

You accuse people like me of supporting terrorists? Does that mean the British government supported terrorism by talking to Sinn Fein?

You guys who think you can make Britain a better place by labeling every Muslim as a wannabe terrorists. I suggest you get out and try meeting a few.

If you want to help your country to fight terrorism, quit the hatred and let our capable security and intelligence people get on with their jobs. With your hate you are ADDING to the the problem, not solving it.

And quit being scared and hateful. It's bad for your blood pressure, and makes the job A LOT harder for those who are trying to fight terrorism.

If you give in to terror by letting in frighten you, then it's worked. If you let a tiny handful of terrorists dictate your feelings and political position, you are playing straight into their hands.

[edit on 12/9/04 by muppet]

[edit on 13/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
SminkeyP,

On defending the actions of Mulim extremists..Where in this thread, you asked?

READ YOU OWN POSTS...geez...
You don't even realize you are defending them.

- Then a few examples of my "defending the actions of Muslim extremists" should be easy to provide, right?

Go on then.

Thats my OTHER POINT. PC-ness is SO ingrained in you. you don't see it.

- so that's it?

You got nothing beyond a bland empty assertion?

It's not surprising but it is nevertheless utterly pathetic.

The animal analogy was just that, an analogy..get it?

- S'funny it sounded just like a regular bit of mindless 'easy-on-the-brain-cells-stunningly-light-on-any-accuracy/relevance ' rabble-rousing rhetoric to me.

YOu know, Tortise and Hare, stuff like that..SYMBOLIC..LOL

- Now this I find really weird.

A few posts back you were making out you enraged to a level few ever get to over all this subject.......yet now it's "LOL"?!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American Mad Man -

It was all over TV.

- What, that's the matter proved and settled then?! Come on AMM, you know better than that, surely? Didn't you hear about what was going on? Did you not hear what the news media was caught doing over this at the time? Stock footage mate, that's what it was. They were manipulating you.

Litteraly tens of thousands of Muslims in HUGE groups jumping up and down with joy, chanting things like prais be to Allah. They had American flags and burned them, they had posters of OBL making him look like some kind of demigod. It was in almost every major ME city.

- I won't say it did not happen at all because I can't.

I can say this though AMM.

It is a matter of FACT that news media outlets were found out to be using stock footage about this.

'Celebrations' were reported in a few places but stock film of other events was what was shown.

Most ME countries actually sent messages of sympathy and condolence.

I take great offense to you trying to justify this.

- I don't see anyone "justifying" anything here.

I see a few people trying to give a contrary view and relay facts that have obviously escaped some people.....and it appears some prefer lies and crude propaganda and couldn't care less about the truth of the matter either.

Stay ignorant, eh?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by ArMaP

Not maybe, they aren't. They are evil sinning infedels.

I said maybe because I do not know, to the best of my knowledge, any fanatical terrorist and I do not have special psychic powers that let me know what other people think.

Colateral damege means something harmed that was not the target, but happened as a result attacking the target. In this case, they targeted the people, so they can not be part of "collateral damege." As far as "friendly fire" goes, this is just plain wrong. How could they be friends if the terrorists were trying to kill them?

I know the meaning of "collateral damage". You say that they targeted the people, does that mean that their primary target was to kill 3000 people and not to destroy two symbols of the United States?
If that was their goal, why did they not use those planes in a more deadly way, like in a sports event or concert. Any decent stadium has around 20 thousand seats or more.

And I said maybe because I do not know what they, whoever they where, was thinking.

Also, I said it could be friendly fire because of the possibility of some of the people killed may be on the same side of the attackers. When someone attacks without knowing who he is going to kill, there is a possibility that he is killing someone with the same opinion but with a different view of what type of action to take.

It was all over TV. Litteraly tens of thousands of Muslims in HUGE groups jumping up and down with joy, chanting things like prais be to Allah. They had American flags and burned them, they had posters of OBL making him look like some kind of demigod. It was in almost every major ME city.

The fact that those images where "all over TV" does not mean:
1. that Portuguese television showed them, they show what they want
2. that I saw them
3. they where true. I read of one case when one TV station showed some images with people giving candies and burning US flags, but that station confirmed that those images where from another event.

I take great offense to you trying to justify this. It is PATHETIC. My MOM was supposed to be in those towers that day! I know two people WHO ACTUALLY WERE! THEY ARE BOTH DEAD!

Do not try to tell me they were collateral damage! They were MURDERED by MUSLIM TERRORISTS! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE THE ANIMALS THEY ARE AND KILLED! END OF STORY!

I did not meant to offend you or anybody, and if you understood that I was trying to justify the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 maybe that was because English is not my native language and I never learned it in school, so I have some difficulties in the making of the sentences I use.

So, I say it in a way that, I think, is sufficiently explicit:

In my point of view, killing people is only justified in self defence.
Killing innocent people is never justified, in ANY case.

You say that those people you knew where murdered by Muslim terrorists.

Maybe that's true, but the only "proof" I saw where some passports, some of them with names of people that where alive 1 year after the attacks.

Also, I don't think that the terrorists, whoever they are, should be "hunted down like animals and killed", because I believe in justice and I do not think that someone, just because he/she has a gun, suddenly knows who is guilty and who is innocent.

I think part of the shock the September 11, 2001 attacks left in the US people was because they only saw things like that happen in other countries. I know that its easy to say this because I did not knew no one that was killed, but if we want to remain civilised, the civilisation must remain intact, and we should judge the people who committed these murders as we judge all others, with the maximum of fairness.
Remember what happened after WW2, the responsible where taken to court and judged, and they where responsible for tens of millions of deaths, both direct and collateral damage.

Ignorance appears in many forms, one of them is to deny what we already know, that human life must be preserved at all cost, and everybody is innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ignorant or not, for or against or not.

Fact is the terror is working and it seems that those in power over us 'Bush Blair' dont seem to be stopping the rot. Truth is people dont trust Mulims (im one i admit)

I applaude Sminky pinky and people like that they obviously can see to good side in all this but im afraid i cannot and so can't a lot of other people and as each atrocity mounts the feeling of unease between west and east / christian/muslim increases.

i wish i had an answer, i wish i could believe Sminky but i cant. I believe that a Muslim nut will get hold of a nuke or something and use it and in my small country would be devistating and if a Muslim hurt or killed my kids i'd want and get bloody pay back.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Ignorant or not, for or against or not.

Fact is the terror is working and it seems that those in power over us 'Bush Blair' dont seem to be stopping the rot. Truth is people dont trust Mulims (im one i admit)

I applaude Sminky pinky and people like that they obviously can see to good side in all this but im afraid i cannot and so can't a lot of other people and as each atrocity mounts the feeling of unease between west and east / christian/muslim increases.

- Kudos to you Rustiswordz. This is a nicely reasoned and reasonable reply, thank you.

I would just say that I don't think I am about particularly seeing a good side to all of this. That is asking a lot.

I think it's just more a question of keeping to the facts.....and being bothered to stick only to the facts and not let prejudice and half truth sweep us along because it has a habit of taking us down blind alleys and wasting all of our time, resources and effort.

It helps take our eye off of the ball and actually puts us at risk IMO.

i wish i had an answer,

- so say we all, truely.

i wish i could believe Sminky but i cant. I believe that a Muslim nut will get hold of a nuke or something and use it

- there's none of us that can see the future......but we can prioritise on the basis of what is likely or plausible.

A nuke terrorist attack hasn't been plausible for 49yrs and I can't honestly see this possibility as plausible now. I realise the concept of a '9/11' was also thought unlikely (at least until a few years before it happened) but a genuine nuke attack is so many orders of magnitude different in both effect and the capabilities of any terrorist network......and those weapons have qualities that make them detectable and their use very very difficult.

Its also true to say that most specialists considering these things seem to agree that the effect of a nuclear attack would be so counterproductive to any terrorist 'cause' that they would not do it.

A small 'dirty' bomb is I suppose more possible but even then that would be a world away from a nuke going off (and studies lately have been showing these might not be quite the things we fear. Horrible and poisonous yes, but not in anything like the same league as an actual nuke)

and in my small country would be devistating and if a Muslim hurt or killed my kids i'd want and get bloody pay back.

- Whatever your view Rusty there can be no doubt that use of such a weapon of genuine mass destruction would proke a response in kind. It would be too easily traced back to who made or helped make it and God help them. There isn't a government on the planet that hasn't promised a response in kind if attacked by those weapons.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
so did the allahfreaks throw their party or what???

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
American mad man,

I have had 2 friend die by the IRA some years ago. IRA bombing were common amongst British Military service men and woman for around 15 years +. Many died, many where hurt but do you see us going around shouting off how we are going to kill all the Catholic Irish people?

Infact the Irish are some of the best people I have met. Understand that if you can....!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   

im my opinion they are affraid!! they are affraid of the so called do-gooders who seem to have a louder voice than 'us', everything to 'them' that isnt politically correct gets front page news!!

Welcome to Australia

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Intelearthling

I work around CDC (ca. dept of corrections officers) and this I know; 911 celebrations have been allowed in the prison system; the day has been managed to been given a religious holiday status and muslim inmates that wish to observe it get the day off from their prison duties. So I know it is ot there.
I am all for freedom of religion, is this a price for this freedom? I am not sure, this borders on treasonous and perhaps practioners should be deported...just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join