It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really, really inspiring music! - The Peoples String Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This video really inspires me and it led me to listen to more of their music. As a musician it is really refreshing for me to listen to music that some might call abstract. I prefer the term spiritual.

Enjoy

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Too simple and boring for me. It's the sort of music I'd hear on an episode of a zoo cartoon/documentary. It's not bad music, but it does nothing for me.

Each to their own though.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
Too simple and boring for me. It's the sort of music I'd hear on an episode of a zoo cartoon/documentary. It's not bad music, but it does nothing for me.

Each to their own though.

If you have nothing positive to say, your best not saying it.

People get inspired from all kind of different things. I can 100% see where the OP is coming from - Im more of a lyric man but this tune has an emotional instro.

Support local talent

edit on 2-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Or maybe I was just saying that I enjoyed the music, although didn't feel it lived up to my own idea of 'inspiration'? This place is for opinions, man.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShedAlert
reply to post by n00bUK

Or maybe I was just saying that I enjoyed the music, although didn't feel it lived up to my own idea of 'inspiration'? This place is for opinions, man.

I wasn't having a dig buddy, just felt the second post shouldn't of been "i think its boring" "cartoon music" or w/e you said. Post like these sometimes make the OP weary of posting again. Im not saying yours did this neither, just saying, buddy.

much love x

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join