It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Profitable Writing Venues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Are there any other online writers here who could shed some more light on this subject for me?

I've got about 6 online companies that I currently write for, but I'm always on the look-out for more. I'm always checking the usual sources for more work but there seems to be a dry spell of sorts when it comes to new work in this fiield. Without promoting, advertising, or otherwise violating the T and C of this site, does anyone here know of good places or people to write for that aren't your ordinary writing mills?

Thanks for any help.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just a suggestion. Since you are making income I guess, from writing for others. Why not, while you are doing this, start your own Blog. Build it up...it would also help you to get writing assignments from other places.

Good Luck

edit on 2-1-2012 by Destinyone because: sp

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That is a good suggestion. Thank you. I've been piddling around with the idea for about a year now but never got around to it. Actually, the more I think about it, it sounds like a great suggestion considering some of the things going on in my life right now.

Thanx again

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

That is a good suggestion. Thank you. I've been piddling around with the idea for about a year now but never got around to it. Actually, the more I think about it, it sounds like a great suggestion considering some of the things going on in my life right now.

Thanx again

When you get your blog up and running, please let me know. I would love to read more of what's on your mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I certainly will. For future reference, what exactly is it about my writing that you like most, the style or the content? If it's the content, which topic would it be as I've written about quite a few subject matters here. You may very well be the first reader to my blog that I haven't even gotten up and ruming yet, so your opinion would be very helpful

If you don't feel comfortable discussing this here, you can shoot me a PM.

new topics

top topics

join