It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife has a serious Tumor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Check out the film, Run from the Cure: The Rick Simpson story. It's available on the web.

I will not mention the substance involved, as it is verboten to do so on this site, but it's quite an amazing story. The way to produce the resulting oil is also on the web in detailed video and instruction.

May the tumor be benign. Best wished to Your wife.
edit on 1/2/2012 by Amaterasu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

well your in my prayers. Hope and pray its nothing but benign. Dont worry about the unknown. Im saying and staying positive.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"I blame the people secretly poisoning humans with all their cancer causing agents added to everything. It makes me believe more than ever in this evil. "

While it is some what their fault I blame your wife for not looking into what she eats. Its a cruel world. This is a grate opportunity to change your life style. I want you to go to your pantry and fridge and look up every ingredient you do not recognize. Find out what is bad for you and stay away from it. Do not say you cant do it because you do not have money or access to good food. I manage to find good food at randalls. Do not let your ego destroy your body. Your body is like a Lamborghini, would you put bad gas in a expensive car? You have a far more intelligent brain then any other animal on this earth dont flush it.

If your wife does have cancer, FEAR NOT!!!! Their are cures that have been suppressed. Pharmaceutical company's buy patents on these cures so that you cant legally make them or buy them but where their is knowledge of a cure their is a way to get that cure. Just do some research I have heard allot of good things about cannabis oil.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

seriously are u trying to blame his own wife for what she eats?i,m all for every1s own opinion but urz is way out there,i,m more than sure that hers and my own cancer wasn,t down to what we ate,on ur theroy that means that everything in his fridge shud have effected him 2. or his children.pure madness.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
All these people without health insurance, facing horribly trying circumstances.

And many people with health insurance having to fight for the coverage they paid for and trusted in.

And people say our for-profit healthcare system is "fine as it is."

Lunacy.

You are in my thoughts OP -- remain strong. Miracles do happen. In 2008 I was on my deathbed at the age of 28 from a freak heart illness (was perfectly fine the day before, no pre-existing condition), the doctors told my parents and wife that I was basically on my way out.

Well, here I am. And I live a normal life again now (which is the best guarantee anyone's really got with our skin and bone bodies -- the now). There are exceptions to all data (statistics, etc.). Everyone's case when it comes to health matters is truly unique. There are so many variables and you have to be strong and hope. With technology accelerating, things can change a lot within even a few years.
edit on 1/2/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I am very sorry for what you are going thru, My family is dealing with a growth in my grandpa (We dont know if it is reoccurring prostate cancer or scar tissue) at this time as well. It can be very frustrating watching a loved one go thru this and not being able to help. Luckily, you have an edge.

I am not at all worried about him because I believe that our bodies can heal themselves when given the proper nutrition.

Our food can be medicine, and can attribute to our demise as well. Here are some videos I recommend watching. I personally believe that the growth can disappear within 2 months for your wife. It has only been 2 weeks with my grandpa and his condition is improving significantly.

This is a 7 part series, It is worth your time.

This is a poorly made video, BUT, the information is priceless.

Here is a list of foods with there PH level. It is a good starting point. Change your diet, and change your life.

Detailed Listing of Acid / Alkaline Forming foods

To the Cancer Patient
edit on 2-1-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

This last one sounds crazy, It is no joke though.
When I found out what my grandpa was going thru I expected cancer. I knew he would not try it unless someone else did first. So I did. I have been gluten intolerant for 3 years, This wacky treatment cured my intolerance in one day. Unfortunately it still was not enough to convince my grandpa to try it.
Urine Therapy

There is a wealth of information here biomedx.com

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Cause of Cancer is in the food.
Cure for cancer is in Texas... www.burzynskiclinic.com...

Praying for your wife

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope it turns out to be benign. If not, Amaterasu was right about Rick Simpson. There most certainly is a cure that is pretty much everywhere. I actually joined ATS after lurking so long to post the info on it but I don't have enough posts to start a thread yet. So check this out, all the info is here - questioneverythingnow.blogspot.com... . It WORKS and it's not some product some scam artist is trying to sell

Be brave friend

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I understand the terror. My mom was my only family, my soulmate, my best friend. She got cancer in her early 20s and was given three weeks to live at the age of 26. By the Grace of God, she lived to be 41. In the end, the doctors didn't even want to try to save her, so I did a lot of research to try to save her myself. I found SO MANY so-called "cures" for cancer. Apricot seeds, miracle vitamins, machines that shot sound waves at tumors -- like hundreds of random things. Even some "normal" sounding things, like drugs that sounded promising. I tracked down lab researchers, biochemists, doctors... I traveled to find people who were compounding drugs that weren't yet released to the public. I stalked people and wouldn't stop calling until they let me speak with them. I found no answers that I liked. However, one lab researcher told me that in his own lab, they found that cancer cannot grow without animal protein. That means having a vegan diet. It was too late for my mom, but I went vegan immediately. Soon after that, I found a book called The Hallelujah Diet that explained why people get sick and start to deteriorate.

First of all, most people eat tons of animal products. You don't realize just how much until you actually go vegan and try not to eat animal products. They're in everything. Milk is in so many breads, cereals, etc. And most people eat things like cereal with milk for breakfast, eggs, buttermilk pancakes, etc. -- then for lunch, even when they're being "healthy," they might eat a salad with cheese or with a dairy-based high fat dressing. Then meat for dinner. Most people I know have meat for all meals. Then, even when we go vegan, we cook all of our food. The nutrients are cooked right out of them and the enzymes are destroyed.

What happens when you put a piece of meat into a bowl of water and let it sit out for weeks? It rots. What happens when you put a raw carrot into a bowl of water and let it sit? It sprouts. Why? Because it's full of life. It's living. When you eat life, you live. When you eat death, you die. Your body is made up of living cells that need living nutrients and tons of minerals and vitamins to fight off disease and function properly.

Whether your wife's tumor is benign or not, her body is sending her a message that she hasn't been giving it what it needs. Please research a raw diet. Of course, a diet isn't all someone needs. To live, we need raw fruits and vegetables, to avoid things that are unhealthy for us, we need clean water, fresh air, sunshine, exercise and to be free of negative emotional baggage. The biggest start to taking care of yourself, though, is in the diet. The nutrients will help to heal her.

“Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food.” – Hippocrates, ancient Greek physician and widely regarded as the ’Father of Western Medicine.'

Suggested reading (apart from internet searches on raw veganism):

The China Study
Green for Life
The Hallelujah Diet (If you're a Christian... there's a lot of religion in it)
80/10/10 by Doug Graham

But most of what you need is on the internet.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My dad died to a tumor when I was 12 years old..it was a crushing expirience but it made me learn about death. Its important to enjoy the moments you have in life and make every second count, never give up hope. And if worst comes to worst (knock on wood), this is life, everyone goes through it and shares the pain and happyness!

My prayers are with you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is a video of tumor regression using gerson therapy. Idk how to post videos.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2012 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Remain positive for her...It wouldn't hurt for all of us to say some prayers or thoughts of good hope for your wife..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

tumor regression using Gerson Therapy.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thoughts and prayers go out to your wife and your family. I am so sorry to hear that.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Please keep us up to speed as you get details. Perhaps some of us can help provide information that could have, at least, positive effects on quality of life if not on tumor progression.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Will pray for her. Not much else we can do. Be sure you get some family/friend support through this as well. Not something you should try to deal with alone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
YOU MUST WATCH THIS

I highly suggest doing thorough research into alternative, non-mainstream treatment

I hope you wife experiences a full recovery

edit on 3-1-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I'm really sorry fr what you are going through, what sucks is that you are right that pretty much everything gives you cancer. Can you elaborate where your wife has the tumor? I can only suggest to you a supplement from experience and with my honest opinion, its called Umino shizuku and they use fucoidan extract known for its cancer fighting effects and better quality of life. Check out their website but its better for you to call because they really offer the right info for different cancer cases. www.k-fucoidan.com... I really hope that your wife's tumor is not malignant and prayers for you my ats friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I am a reading machine, and I am trying to soak in so much. Thanks for all the well wishes, and prayers. I will take all the positive I can get. I find out today at some point what the full scope of the problem is, and within hours it will be happening one way or another. So, as I try to sleep for a few hours after my last day of work for who knows how long, I will drive the four plus hours to be with the most important thing to me... ever.

My life has already changed, and today will be another day, and I know that I wouldn't trade a day. I did it right. I'm happy for that.

I'm breakin down. I will keep it together until we know. I can do that.

I know none of you know me from Adam. I just want to say that I could fill volumes on the love I've shared since 1985, when I was 15. I did everything for love, and she knows it. There are so many adventures, so much romance, so much love. In review, I couldn't have done more without changing it. We always want more. I want more. I do.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Best wishes to you and your loved one.

An important introduction to The Budwig Protocol

"What she (Dr. Johanna Budwig) has demonstrated to my initial disbelief but lately, to my complete satisfaction in my practice is: CANCER IS EASILY CURABLE, the treatment is dietary/lifestyle, the response is immediate; the cancer cell is weak and vulnerable; the precise biochemical breakdown point was identified by her in 1951 and is specifically correctable, in vitro (test tube) as well as in vivo (real)..."
Dr. Dan C. Roehm M.D. FACP (oncologist & former cardiologist) in "Townsend Letter for Doctors", July 1990

What would you think if you heard someone claim that there is a diet-based protocol centered on the ingestion of two simple foodstuffs plus sunlight that has actually helped heal numerous cases of cancer including saving the so-called terminally ill - some given a few hours to live!? If you react like many, you will think that this sounds far too simplistic to be true. And yet it is.

As Dr Willner, M.D., Ph.D. (The Cancer Solution) writes, "Numerous, independent clinical studies published in major medical journals world-wide confirm Dr. Budwig’s findings... Over 40 years ago Dr Budwig presented clear and convincing evidence, which has been confirmed by hundreds of other related scientific research papers since, that the essential fatty acids were at the core of the answer to the cancer problem… You will come to your own conclusions as to why this simple effective prevention and therapy has not only been ignored—it has been suppressed!". Or as someone commented, "Over the years I have been given a lot of different advice as well, so when I heard about Dr Budwig’s protocol I too was very sceptical, until I tried it." Before you proceed to reading any further, please know that not everybody reacts the same to this or any other treatment, and that in any healing diet or protocol one may undertake, one should never underrate the often amazing power of the Mind, i.e. the placebo or belief effect, as well as the influence of the emotions and energetic and spiritual factors on both the disease and healing process.

Dr. Johanna Budwig (born 30 September 1908, died 19 May 2003, pronounced Yaw-hun-nah Bood-vig), a seven-times Nobel prize nominee, was a qualified German pharmacologist, chemist and physicist with a doctorate in physics who worked as the chief expert-consultant for drugs and fats at the former Bundesanstalt für Fettforschung (Federal Institute for Fats Research). Described as "the world's leading authority on fats and oils", Dr. Budwig studied in-depth the effect of hydrogenated and other denatured fats upon human health and found it to be desastrous, while she discovered the truly "essential" and powerfully healing nature of essential fatty acids on all manner of degenerative diseases including cancer.

In 1952, Dr. Budwig wrote in a paper entitled On Fat Biology V. Paper Chromatography of Blood Lipoids, the Tumour Problem and Fat Research: "It is basically proven that highly unsaturated fatty acids are the heretofore undiscovered decisive factor in respiratory enzyme function", i.e. constitute the second part of the "equation" that nobelist Otto Warburg* had been unable to find. What sounds insignificant to the layman’s ears, is arguably one of the greatest breakthroughs in medicinal science: from that moment onward we have known that the highly unsaturated fatty acid is the decisive factor achieving the desired effect of cellular respiratory stimulation. Working in conjunction with sulfurated amino acids (protein), the highly unsaturated fatty acid plays a part, even the critical part, in the "bridging" taking place between fats and protein, in the absorption AND utilization of oxygen, in all growth processes, in the formation of blood and in many other processes.

There are also plenty of precious threads here on ATS about numerous alternative yet somewhat conclusive therapies (aforementioned DCA, Burzynski's, Gerson's, Rick Simpson's, Simoncini's, as well as controversial Vit. B17 "apricot seeds" theory, or the more studied Vit. D deficiency theory, et al). Budwig's, though, can be of much interest as it's really easy to implement and seems to give sometimes very quick results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join