It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The birds fell because the Moon has shifted(rotated) on its axis. As you know the birds navigation is based on magnetism. The gov't isn't saying anything about the moons current status. Fish also use the same navigation methods. Some birds/fish are more sensitive to small changes to earths magnetic field.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
www.kait8.com...

I would think that the patrols could tell us if fireworks were going off or not.

www.katv.com...

I think the purpose of this happening this year was to "prove" that it was fireworks last year. I think it was set up. They killed some birds, told everyone that the fireworks did it, and then they have the explanation for last years mass death. Most of the sheeple in the world will look at this and say, "There you go! It was the fireworks! Nothing to see here!"

Just heard on FOX it was fireworks again and arrests are pending.

Seems odd that fireworks would have such a profound effect on the birds just in that area. There were a lot of fireworks where I live and oddly I have heard no reports of lots of birds falling from the sky. How about where you live? What about the 4th of July?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is DRC-1339 again, the EPA's doing.

They are just lowering the bird populations, Hong Kong is on alert due to a single bird flu death. More to come.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join