It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is the result of the USDA poisoning birds that threaten grain crops. They call the policy "Bye bye blackbird" and have extended it to countless other species, including mammals. Just Google it. Or you can go to this link, which is their own list of animals they killed in 2009, over 4,000,000 total:

www.aphis.usda.gov...

I find it amazing none of you have found out about this yet. It has been going on for a couple decades now.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by frankensence
The last time it happened it was the USDA that poisoned them. Google "USDA poison birds", you'll find all the links you need to know what happened.
This happeed on a golf course I worked at back in 1979. we had put out mole cricket bait/poison. But the black birds ate it and died in the hundred or thousands (more like thousand or more ). I personally had a pick up truck full of them and I wasn,t the only guy scrambling around picking them up! Golf carts, cushmans etc.
I can remember following the flocks as they flew from green to green dropping from the sky as they flew. Hitting the ground dead. A hundred or so from green to green.
It was a disaster, and the EPA never found out about. We picked up everyone of the bird carcasses as soon as they hit the ground and disposed of them secretly.
So it happens like that sometimes.
edit on 1-1-2012 by grubblesnert because: nuthin special

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

We do know. Its the United States Department of Agriculture poisoning program. To appease the agricultural industry, the US government has been intentionally killing at least 4 million animals a year because they pose a threat to crops and livestock. The list of animals I posted above is massive and includes many species. Regarding the blackbird deaths, the program originally targeted red winged blackbirds, and was extended to just about everything. Blackbird deaths account for almost 1 million of these deaths every year.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The USDA bird poisoning was not connected to the specific incident in Arkansas last New Years. It was carried out on the South Dakota/Nebraska border, and the USDA themselves said they were not responsible for the (still unexplained) die off in Arkansas.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The fact that you actually believe them is really quite shocking. Have you never heard of Monsanto? DuPont? I just don't understand, if you know anything about the USDA and their practices over the past 50 years, how you could believe anything they say.
edit on 1-1-2012 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

The USDA's stance corroborates with the Arkansas state veterinarian who noted that blackbirds found dead with internal hemorrhaging had empty stomachs and that they weren't poisoned.

But there are other ideas floating around as to what's behind it (ie Murder of John P. Wheeler connection). But now that it's happened twice in a row on New Years Eve, this still unexplained mystery is certainly worth attention.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
once again thousands of dead birds fall from the sky, still unexplained from the first time when it was not only birds but millions of dead fish all over the world. will the mainstream media continue to ignore investigating this? people already forgot about the cia agent john wheeler that mysteriously died when this all started...

For a while now, dead seals have been washing ashore here in New England. I myself have not come across one...thankfully. But after a long mystery, turns out most died from a "bird flu variant."

Tests on five of the dead animals — all from New Hampshire — showed they suffered a bacterial pneumonia caused by the influenza virus subtype, H3N8. Besides birds, a separate group of H3N8 hits horses and dogs, but those animals generally recover. Scientists said the virus appears to have low risk for transmission to humans. But Catherine Brown, State Public Health Veterinarian in Massachusetts, said when influenza jumps between species, it’s important to try to learn why.

Sounds a bit scary. I mean eventually a virus does make that leap to where humans are affected, sometimes fatally. It's just a matter of which one makes it. I am beginning to wonder if this is some sort of virus that is having an affect on these creatures. If it is, that's probably why we don't hear much in the media. Until people die from it, it's really a "no news" situation in their eyes.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
HMMMM i've had a thought!

Could this at all be related to the solar flare activity recently? I know birds navigational systems are based on magnetics.. Solars flares definitely cause various magnetic effects all over the globe.

and the Odd part really is why aren't these birds further south for the winter seasons already?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
HMMMM i've had a thought!

Could this at all be related to the solar flare activity recently? I know birds navigational systems are based on magnetics.. Solars flares definitely cause various magnetic effects all over the globe.

and the Odd part really is why aren't these birds further south for the winter seasons already?

If it is in any way related to the flares, then we would be seeing more die offs in large numbers. This would be a global event.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Ahh it most certainly would not be a global event! Simply the hemisphere exposed most to the flare! One side of the earth could be left in electronic darkness, while one side saw no effects what so ever.
edit on 1-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.kait8.com...

I would think that the patrols could tell us if fireworks were going off or not.

www.katv.com...

I think the purpose of this happening this year was to "prove" that it was fireworks last year. I think it was set up. They killed some birds, told everyone that the fireworks did it, and then they have the explanation for last years mass death. Most of the sheeple in the world will look at this and say, "There you go! It was the fireworks! Nothing to see here!"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Ahh it most certainly would not be a global event! Simply the hemisphere exposed most to the flare! One side of the earth could be left in electronic darkness, while one side saw no effects what so ever.
edit on 1-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

Global refers to those regions. If flare related, we would bee seeing this on a more massive scale than a small town in Alabama. That said, I don't believe in coincidences. Lightning never strikes the same spot twice.

Also, most noticed in the US, the winter climate this year has been severely out of tune with the normal snowstorms and such. Many parts of the US are blooming again (flowers, trees etc), many parts have had above average temperatures since fall (It got to almost 50F here in Kittery, ME today). Everything is not where it is supposed to be right now including birds. Some have failed to migrate, or are late at doing so. I am actually a bit surprised there have not been more incidents involving bird masses.
edit on 1-1-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: add

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ronald Reagan faced with a bankrupt US kept the country going by creating "Trust Funds" for the Federal Agencies to go out and invest so they can generate revenue to fund operations...and pay their Retirees.

The US Military Retirement Trust Fund has been making so much money they can pay their military retirees for 8 years without 1 penny in Federal Appropriations.

actuary.defense.gov...

If you used high powered microwaves to kill off the birds over America which created a insect epidemic that destroyed all crops.....well Monsanto would see huge demand for their GMO crops.

In essence the birds all have to die to generate profits to fund the Federal Government, pay the retirees.

Sorry birds.....your extinction is just a necessity to keep the United States going.

My conspiracy sound plausible? How do YOU think the DOD Military Retirement Trust Fund generated so much money? Ronald Reagan.....the bringer of Evil.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm glad I found this post. I found out about the die off just after midnight on New Years, just like last year. Apparently this had not hit the MSM until this morning. I find both incidents rather bizarre. So far I've only heard about Black Birds being affected. That in and of itself is weird, why not Robins, Sparrows, or Pigeons. Roughly same time and place seems to be more than just an anomaly, it's very suspicious. I'll be waiting to hear about Black Bird die offs in Louisiana, as I recollect, that happened on 1-2-11 or 1-4-11.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Has anyone gotten their hands on any of these dead birds? If so, then they could be tested to see what killed them? Maybe some college lab cab give us our answer? I would like to know the substance that killed them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Ronald Reagan faced with a bankrupt US kept the country going by creating "Trust Funds" for the Federal Agencies to go out and invest so they can generate revenue to fund operations...and pay their Retirees.

The US Military Retirement Trust Fund has been making so much money they can pay their military retirees for 8 years without 1 penny in Federal Appropriations.

actuary.defense.gov...

If you used high powered microwaves to kill off the birds over America which created a insect epidemic that destroyed all crops.....well Monsanto would see huge demand for their GMO crops.

In essence the birds all have to die to generate profits to fund the Federal Government, pay the retirees.

Sorry birds.....your extinction is just a necessity to keep the United States going.

My conspiracy sound plausible? How do YOU think the DOD Military Retirement Trust Fund generated so much money? Ronald Reagan.....the bringer of Evil.

Please tell me your joking and you don't actually think like this. If you do I urge you to seek help immediatly.

There is actually a range of idea's that are possible. Unfortunetly, the researchers looking into the bird epidemic last year were lacking the mental capabilities to figure it out,and likely will be the case again this year.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What if the birds flew through a chemtrail, or a patch of sky where a previous chemtrail had dissipated and spread out?

I haven't researched chemtrails much, so I don't know what credibility and evidence backs them up, but it's definitely a possible explanation.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that perhaps the electromagnetic field in the area is being tampered with? It has been scientifically proven that even small changes in the EMF can affect animal and human behavior, altering the cognitive function of birds and other mammals as well as moral judgement in humans.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

That's the EXACT same thing I just posted on another 'mass bird deaths' thread..

More than THREE times the amount of fireworks are used on the 4th of July, compared to on New Years Eve.

Besides, last I checked, those birds aren't indigenous to just Arkansas... Especially being SO specifically indigenous to a 50 mile radius (compared to the location from last years mass bird deaths site).

Something isn't right here and I can't figure out why other individuals in far higher places, aren't aski these same damn questions...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie

I just had a feeling that something similar would happen. I seem to remember that last year the events were not all simultaneous, but spread out over the beginning part of the year, starting on NY's.

I don't know what the cause is, I just.. felt it coming somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join