It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnessed 3 possible UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I just want to start this thread firstly by stating no, I do not have any video or picture’s of what me my cousin and a few other family members witnessed last night in Adelaide Australia about an hour before midnight.

Firstly it started with a craft illuminating a large red glow going as fast as a commercial jet but maneuvering like a helicopter, I straight away said that it has to be military of some sort, there were no wing lights or anything you see on a commercial aircraft.
We watched it go back and forth for about 20 minutes until eventually it left, as I stated I have no footage. We tried to film it off of an iPod but the street lights were giving off a glare and the craft was too far away.

Now around 10 minutes after we witnessed that a firework went off to our east, obviously we looked. And as the smoke dispersed I saw a yellow/white object. Obviously we thought it was a star until the 2nd one rose up not far from it, they both then began to rise up slowly until the 2nd one started slowly going down and the first one we saw started going left. Again, no flashes to indicate it was a plane or helicopter they just slowly moved away.

I do not know what to make of what we witnessed I figured this forum would be the best place to make a thread like this. I know no footage doesn’t help the ‘believing me’ factor but I assure you what we witnessed occurred and if anyone could shed some light on what these objects could have been it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Daniel.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The first object that you saw is the one that really intrigues me because of they way that it was able to move. I really have no clue as to what it could be. Could you give some more information about it?
The second two, though, sound like they could be sky lanterns that people released during the festivities; this is just a guess since I didn't see them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Maybe report your sighting to
www.auforn.com...
under the heading Online Report Form.
Maybe someone else saw this as well

cheers mob

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mordok9

Sorry I can't elaborate more except that it was impressive, the way it moved is what seriously caught our attention. And the other 2 being lanterns seems very possible.

reply to post by mobtek

Thanks for that site, I've made a report.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
What suburb are you in?

I've seen orbs on a few occasions here, and always carry a camera on my belt because of it.

The best ones I've seen I posted here.

After that sighting, I started carrying my camera and caught these:

I don't think chinese lanterns are popular here. You could easily start a bushfire with something like that this time of year and will go to jail for a very long time.
edit on 2/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join