It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO... As the dots connect, the grim reality is presenting itself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's really going to happen, I'm 99% convinced at this point. The thought of it has been causing me deep anxiety lately. We have been steered into this economic mess on purpose. The economy is only getting worse. The debt ceiling is being raised again? The national debt has skyrocketed in the last 10 years from 5 to 15 TRILLION dollars.... Are you f'ing kidding me? Our rights are being taken from us at an ever quickening pace. The US is starting wars all over the Middle East, and taking over any country that may resist the master plan. It's all playing out right before our eyes, just the way many have warned. For the skeptics, please educate yourselves ASAP. Our last wild card is Ron Paul. If he loses, it's game over for us plebes, if it's not already too late. Stay vigilant. I regretfully say, we've been duped by the evil geniuses...

educate-yourself.org...

www.threeworldwars.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Many people are blaming the concept of TPTB.

The reality is this. There are those that are taking action and the rest of us are passive.

The majority of people accept everything as is.

The people ruining this world have zero opposition.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I could not agree more. It is time to prepare for the worst. We all know what's coming. Remember the Boy Scout motto, be prepared. You should already be prepared, or planning what you need to do, and implement these plans. Yes, it is going to happen, don't be the one that laments, I should have listened!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
yes they appear to be pressing ahead with their plans faster and faster however I believe they dont have the control they think they have there are plenty of signs that things are falling apart for them

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Many people are blaming the concept of TPTB.

The reality is this. There are those that are taking action and the rest of us are passive.

The majority of people accept everything as is.

The people ruining this world have zero opposition.

United we stand, divided we fall. Too many people out there still in the dark about this stuff. It's too late. Most people will be in disbelief and roll right over. The olympics in London will usher it in, with the queen looking on, and all will be cheering I'm afraid, at that point.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

this is the way that we of the West will be brought to our knees, a low standard of living closer to that of the undeveloped world coupled with a control network that is masterful in both meanings of the world. It is a systematic, hand-in-glove operation designed for ultimate of every person on Earth with the freer, more developed countries paying the largest price in terms of living conditions and freedoms lost.

The bankers are being blamed, but the scope and speed of this change is not due to them or even Obama The orders must come from on-high,, some power that emotionally or physically deattached to the world as we know it and want changes made to the way they want it. The basic premise being for our own good if not survival.

Sure, this is not a new concept, and it is not utterly outrageous if you have any type of conventional beliefs about God. From such a position you can clearly see that the actions brought upon us by them are not that far removed from the hand of God intervening in human ways.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am finding it tiring, all the Ron Paul support on this site.
Not saying its bad to have your support in any politician, or him being a bad choice; i mean there is a strange consensuses around here that people will think he is the solution to wars, economy, our freedoms.

I find it much more likely that he is a fake and will play ball with the NWO plans if elected.

I find it much more likely that TPTB wouldn't even allow someone so threatening even run for president to begin with.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I recommend reading:

The End of the American Era: U.S. Foreign Policy and the Geopolitics of the Twenty-first Century

Author: Charles Kupchan, Whitney Shepardson Senior Fellow Council On Foreign Relations, former director for European affairs National Security Council, Professor of international affairs Georgetown University...

I first read this book in highschool in 2002. Kupchan, a CFR mouthpiece, laid it all out there when he published this book. If you are interested in a thesis on what the CFR-NSC believed the future will look like and what it should look like, it is worth the time.

The race in the 21st century is between an America dominant in its own hemisphere, with Canada and Mexico behind it, and China, dominant in all of East Asia. The end of the 21st century will see a Geostrategic Triad: China, America, and Europe. Eventually, the end of U.S. primacy will usher in a more unpredictable and unpleasant world of competition and conflict between the traditional great powers. The end of Pax Americana is near.

“Kupchan elegantly explores the benefits and the dangers of U.S. primacy and the system of globalization that has come with it. His call for a rethinking of America's role in the world could not be more timely. And his use of history to puncture the conventional wisdom and warn off complacency about the future could not be more appropriate. This book is well worth reading.” —George Soros

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
I am finding it tiring, all the Ron Paul support on this site.
Not saying its bad to have your support in any politician, or him being a bad choice; i mean there is a strange consensuses around here that people will think he is the solution to wars, economy, our freedoms.

What is wrong in supporting the one candidate who appears to be legitimate and has been the most consistent in his views and standpoints for decades? I'm not American, nor do I live in the US so I guess it doesn't really apply to me as much, I just can see why he has garnered such following and adoration. Is it really that hard to see for yourself why he is supported so widely? He talks sense, he proposes LOGICIAL and steadfast solutions to a myriad of today's problems etc.
On the face of it, he is the ONLY choice if you really do want change to occur. Even if he cannot have such a big effect as people are predicting, getting him into office will hopefully awaken more people. All it takes is for mass awareness and the whole system comes tumbling down.

Where you say that people think he is the solution to every major problem, I don't agree wholly, People are realistic, they know that he will basically be another figurehead for TPTB. What they are hoping is that he can even START to produce some positive change. Ron Paul becoming President would provide him a MASSIVE stage to further his message and start the wheels of change.

Of course there are two outcomes there, he gets elected and bows to TPTB, or he simply is "taken out".

You have to look at the whole picture, and I do agree with you on your statements that TPTB would not allow someone like him to be elected, it just wouldn't fit with their scheme. They are fully aware of Mr Paul and what he stands for and stands to change. It would hurt them too much if he were allowed to take office and set about reversing the mess the world is in.

Sorry if i'm going off an a bit of a tangent!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bisman

I agree as well... Where ever I find an alternative media outlet, the propaganda in support of Ron Paul is annoying. Now, I'm not based in America, and don't really care who wins, but at the end of the day, a politician is a politician... They all lie and work for the Globalists.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew82Melb
reply to post by Bisman

I agree as well... Where ever I find an alternative media outlet, the propaganda in support of Ron Paul is annoying. Now, I'm not based in America, and don't really care who wins, but at the end of the day, a politician is a politician... They all lie and work for the Globalists.

Thats what the NWO want you to think!

In truth, we the people could collectively control our politicians; they are our shield of horus. But the NWO tells you that everyone is lazy and stupid; a sheep or a crab.

Don;'t believe the lies! stand and fight!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
America is fully done, right now. The world is following right along. I mean, people are dropping dead from Cancer and so many other things in ever increasing rates, and people can't even support OWS! They don't know anything is wrong even as all their rights are taken and they are literally poisoned and killed. I am becoming bitter enough to not feel the empathy I used to for the moronic masses.

Knowing they will try to kill me and take my stuff as soon as the economic collapse rolls around makes me feel less and less sorry.

That's sad, because I really like people, but I can see the selfish stupid evil monsters they've become.

The very idea that there are so many good people out there is a lie in America. Most people are selfish and stupid and don't care one bit who it's country bombs or poisons. I drive the freeways and watch scumbag after scumbag speeding, changing lanes in a frantic rush to get one foot ahead, and constant tailgating at 70 mph plus, no problem.

America is dead. If the NWO wasn't everywhere I'd just leave.

Americans wont fight to live, they don't even realize they're dying. The last gasp of the retarded flag waving apple pie hugging idiot is almost done. I wont miss your decadent evil. I am not proud to be American. We could have done a lot of things, but the choices have been made, we let our government become the most evil government I know of, or have heard of.

People actually think because they lie and pretend to care that it makes it less evil. I am done with so many people. I will wait the end, and die fighting for my rights like so many. Unsung, called a "domestic terrorist" and I don't even plan on having to go anywhere for this.

I'm sure they'll be coming to my home soon enough. Hell, they'll be coming for all the Americans soon enough. Fools and cowards and uncaring people to the end.

Americans have a lot of false pride.

We're not fools! We're not stupid! We don't like what's happening!

Yeah, woopie doo. You are fools for not stopping this, you are cowards for not standing up and fighting this like must be done, and if you realize they are killing you slowly and are still doing nothing more than complaining, you're suicidal as well.

There ya go, America land of the Selfish Suicidal Morons.

I'm looking forward to the collapse. I wasn't before, but I am now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
America is fully done, right now. The world is following right along. I mean, people are dropping dead from Cancer and so many other things in ever increasing rates, and people can't even support OWS! They don't know anything is wrong even as all their rights are taken and they are literally poisoned and killed. I am becoming bitter enough to not feel the empathy I used to for the moronic masses.

Knowing they will try to kill me and take my stuff as soon as the economic collapse rolls around makes me feel less and less sorry.

That's sad, because I really like people, but I can see the selfish stupid evil monsters they've become.

The very idea that there are so many good people out there is a lie in America. Most people are selfish and stupid and don't care one bit who it's country bombs or poisons. I drive the freeways and watch scumbag after scumbag speeding, changing lanes in a frantic rush to get one foot ahead, and constant tailgating at 70 mph plus, no problem.

America is dead. If the NWO wasn't everywhere I'd just leave.

Americans wont fight to live, they don't even realize they're dying. The last gasp of the retarded flag waving apple pie hugging idiot is almost done. I wont miss your decadent evil. I am not proud to be American. We could have done a lot of things, but the choices have been made, we let our government become the most evil government I know of, or have heard of.

People actually think because they lie and pretend to care that it makes it less evil. I am done with so many people. I will wait the end, and die fighting for my rights like so many. Unsung, called a "domestic terrorist" and I don't even plan on having to go anywhere for this.

I'm sure they'll be coming to my home soon enough. Hell, they'll be coming for all the Americans soon enough. Fools and cowards and uncaring people to the end.

Americans have a lot of false pride.

We're not fools! We're not stupid! We don't like what's happening!

Yeah, woopie doo. You are fools for not stopping this, you are cowards for not standing up and fighting this like must be done, and if you realize they are killing you slowly and are still doing nothing more than complaining, you're suicidal as well.

There ya go, America land of the Selfish Suicidal Morons.

I'm looking forward to the collapse. I wasn't before, but I am now.

I couldn't agree with you more, buddy. And I'm not even an American. I should be by now, though I've been resisting it for the 43 years that I've lived here as a proud-to-be-Alien Resident of the USA....for good reason, that is, for not having ever wanted to go for citizenship. Good decision, as I reckon, because I can vacate this land any time I want. I did that for 10 years, when I morphed into a European resident of Spain....so easy to do as a Euro-Zone passport holder, yet still a US Alien Resident, with full rights to my modest retirement funds that can be forwarded to any territory that the USA affiliates with, and in compensation for the years I put into working for this corrupt country.

I also live in California, right now feeling relatively safe, but knowing that time is short for any notion of safety.

Now is the time to leave, as things are not going to get any better, as you so clearly noted.
As you also noted, the NWO has taken hostage of many other lands that we could otherwise have escaped to.
My own options are thinning as I can see that Europe's situation is the same as our's here.

I am equally frustrated as you, when I realize that those people that I talk to about the world situation seem like they've been zombied out and clearly don't see how #ed they are. I don't know what they see as a solution, nor
who they expect to come to their aid when TSHTF. At this point I don't care any more.

I liquidated my business, stuffed money in a sock, and I'm ready to find an alternative world, renouncing most of those 'conveniences' that the USA so readily offers you, but that is only extended at the end of a ball and chain and in exchange for your very soul. I only want to live in a world of beauty, as was my right when I was born. Nobody can take that away from me. I have lived on a semi-deserted island in the Indian Ocean, making do with very few luxuries and living like a natural being of nature. Local fishermen only fished what their family could eat tonight and shared their catch with others not so lucky with their catch of the day.

That's when you realize that our modern world is nothing better than a rat-pile of predators stealing whatever you manage to get for yourself. Nobody cares about the other. Not even your own relatives.
Rats-in-a-box will walk all over you to get to the top of the pile!

No More! Not me!

I'm still poised and ready to go. I know where that is but need some buddies to do it with and know how to do it.
It's 5 degrees S of equator and out of reach of USA .
Message me if interested.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I swear it seems more and more likely that this will have to start with a few people taking a stand, and then more and then an avalanche. It's gonna take you and me. It's gonna take everyone with reason left. It has to happen soon enough, we're literally waiting for them to act. Give them another six months of practice for this. That's genius! NOT!

I am frustrated as hell and soon, I may not be able to take it anymore. I can't believe more people just are not out in their communities recruiting now.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Yep, the leaders have decided to take a course of action that protects themselves and kills the rest of us. In all hontesty i think we are fully justified to take up arms and fight back.

IMO we have enough evidence gathered now to prove beyond any doubt that these criminals are hell bent on desteoying us and leading us down a path of destruction.

The reason why the world is in such a damn mess is because those we trusted to lead us failed and went corrupt. Now those same leaders are trying to blame us for the worlds ills and want to kill us.

When one looks at the evidence we can see, we are not to blame at all for the worlds problems, only those running the countries are to blame. We need to burn them at the stake IMO as an example to others. Its the only thing that will make them change thier ways.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I'm not about revenge and torture, but whatever motivates enough people to stop this massacre in progress, I can live with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I swear it seems more and more likely that this will have to start with a few people taking a stand, and then more and then an avalanche. It's gonna take you and me. It's gonna take everyone with reason left. It has to happen soon enough, we're literally waiting for them to act. Give them another six months of practice for this. That's genius! NOT!

I am frustrated as hell and soon, I may not be able to take it anymore. I can't believe more people just are not out in their communities recruiting now.

So what are you doing about it?

I gave you a good hook to latch on to....

Still complaining about others not doing enough to change the situation?

What are YOU doing.....other than complaining?.....wimp!

Are YOU recruiting?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Don't think I've been on the sidelines, I've personally made thousands of people question and some far more. I've done my bit on internet radio and all over some boards. I've been extremely active.

People just don't want to take the next, needed step. I'm good to go, and I sleep like a baby about my behavior.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Don't think I've been on the sidelines, I've personally made thousands of people question and some far more. I've done my bit on internet radio and all over some boards. I've been extremely active.

People just don't want to take the next, needed step. I'm good to go, and I sleep like a baby about my behavior.

Sorry for the attack!

People are not taking the next needed step because they don't know how to do it.
I understand. I'm lucky, in a way because I'm not from here and never wove any ties to people other than casual friends. Never created a family. Also unlucky because of the same.

I really don't know what the answer is.

However, I will add:
The only chance of reprieval you Americans have right now is to vote EN MASSE for Ron Paul...NOW!
It's your last and only chance to upset that NWO system that is so insidiously creeping into to our world.

As people have argued, Paul is not 'electable'.....WTF does that mean???
The PTB have done all they can to eradicate 'this scourge that is Ron Paul', to the point of defrauding the voters of Iowa by skewing the results of that poll. That only convinces me more to vote him in.

We need to KILL the NWO!
That can only be done if the People of this land stand strong in what they believe.
Who cares who is electable or not.....WE elect him because we want somebody to represent US.....WE the People, for once!

Don't worry what happens to Ron Paul: He will sacrifice himself for you, but YOU must take the stand to enable him to stop the evil horsemen of the NWO.

Do It Now!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm so with you there. Right now.

Even if Ron Paul is 100 percent legit. He's still making so many people just sit and wait until the election, which gives them over 10 months more clamping down and preparing the "pick up list" and militarizing and federalizing the police and on and on.

The end game is already fully in gear. We're wanting Ron Paul not winning finally make us do what we know needs to be done?

<<   2 >>

join