It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of seeing Ron Paul Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Seriously! every other thread is Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that. Who cares? It makes no difference which puppet you have as president. You really think anything will change? LOL.

Please, please, please stop clogging up the boards with all this USA political drivel and banish Ron Paul to the dustbin of mediocrity where he and all the other politicians belong.

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im sick of seeing threads about how people are sick of seeing Ron Paul threads!

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight
Seriously! every other thread is Ron Paul this, Ron Paul that. Who cares? It makes no difference which puppet you have as president. You really think anything will change? LOL.

I thought that in 2008 about Obama. How much harm could one man really do in 4 years, I asked myself? Surely, he can't do much when the entire Government worth of middle managers and bureaucrats are still the same, right? Well, Obama has taught me a hard lesson in how much HARM the wrong President can do in just 1 term.

You may be right..and Ron Paul may find himself stymied in many things if he gets there. So, in fact, he may be limited in what good he can do. However, he's the ONLY one I feel confident won't do MORE harm and make things even WORSE.

At this point? That's more than enough to have earned my support for as long as he's viable in this race.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If he attempts to go against the puppet masters he will no doubt end up the target of some mind controlled loner with a fondness for sniper rifles...
So either way, its all pointless.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavierThanLight

The reality is....this is a campaign time...as well as 2012...and there are going to be many....Ron Paul threads. On ATS Ron Paul has many, many supporters.

I suggest that if you don't like the Ron Paul threads...just ignore them...and move on to something that does interest you... because...the Ron Paul threads are not going to stop.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
As the primaries unfold and more debates occur, Ron Paul will fade away leaving his supporters claiming the whole thing was rigged. The you will get tired of the Ron Paul Was Screwed threads.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I hope it ramps up so much that there will be no denying RP as President.

Considering the other choices, you should aid instead of hinder because if you don't, nothing will change.

That has been the problem all along...not enough voices.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Maybe you could simply not click on them?

OP, have you figured out if you are alien or human yet? Maybe stick to that?

BTW, thanks for starting another one of these dreaded Ron Pauk threads!

Go Ron Paul!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Somebody does their homework! I still havent figured that one out, which are you?
Theres really no escaping these Ron Paul threads though, is there?
Actually I am not from USA so I have absolutely no idea just what is so great about the guy.
Its just annoying seeing his name pop up all over the place and the kind of worship that goes on without any real explanation.
Maybe someone can enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
As the primaries unfold and more debates occur, Ron Paul will fade away leaving his supporters claiming the whole thing was rigged. The you will get tired of the Ron Paul Was Screwed threads.

That is EXACTLY what will happen--again, but having said that, if you don't like Ron Paul threads, don't click on them. You're not forced to, are you? And besides, he doesn't get a free ride here. Just click on UFOs or something. Really.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Your missing the point. I dont have to click on them to be sick of seeing them. It doesnt mean I read them.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
fasten your seatbelts, there are gonna be many, many more.

freedom is popular

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
But but everyone is always telling me that you are not free in the USA. There are several threads at any one time on here to that effect. You cant be both not free and relishing the freedom to participate in elections and deciding the future of your country, so which is it?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

"I seem to see a new post every day about this character. If what you say is true. That he speaks of the new order etc, then I can only hope he is never elected. He is plainly trying to manipulate and gain the popular vote, or he may be delusional and likely to start the next world war. "-OP

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
fasten your seatbelts, there are gonna be many, many more.

freedom is popular

No kidding on that. It's almost amusing to see any complaints at this point. I mean heck..the first contest isn't even finished in Iowa yet. At this rate, ATS will be running banner ads for Prozac and Valium by the end of all this and making a fortune on ad-clicks.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Shouldn't be too hard to find a candidate to support that would be for making these pesky Ron Paul threads illegal. Have fun!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight

Please, please, please stop clogging up the boards with all this USA political drivel and banish Ron Paul to the dustbin of mediocrity where he and all the other politicians belong.

Happy New Year.

Well, you can go to another forum, perhaps one that is favorable to Newt, or Mitt. Would that make you happy? What will you do when Ron Paul is sworn in as president?

top topics

join