It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year's ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would just like to wish everyone out there on ATS a very happy and healthy New Years! I do not know if anyone else agrees with me but I felt like 2011 was a horrible year for many people. It really brought a lot of stress upon many and I am hopeful that 2012 will be an amazing year. I am sure each and every individual here has stories about this past year, and I would like to say that it is time to let go of this horrible year and move on to a bigger and brighter one!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Happy New year to you too.In London we just finished the big fireworks display in central.Brilliant.Ill have to go there next year hopefully.I've got to much to study at the moment so no can do.So all the best here from London hope you enjoyed it or will enjoy it
. Signing out-Dominik

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you and everyone else!! I sure hope that 2012 will be much less destructive then 2011 was!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you as well as all ATS members. 2011 was not good for humanity as a whole, let's hope 2012 is not what the doom Sayers suggest but instead a year of prosperity to all posterity!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Happy New Year

My resolution.....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Right back at ya sweetie *clink*

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Happy New Year everyone.

Here are some pictures from around the world:

www.thesun.co.uk...

No-one laugh at my choice of newspaper - the link to the 'quality' press didn't work

There's a nice video in this article showing firework displays:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 31-12-2011 by berenike because: providing links

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Totally, I went into 2011 thinking that I would find a wife, maybe one of those girls flirting with me at the beginning of the year. Well, I learned that a lot of multiple flirts can lead to a lot of heart break if all of them you fall in love with end up finding and choosing other guys right in front of your face, then it seems like their favorite thing to do when seeing me is to SMILE IN MY FACE! Ok, so I learned what it was like to love and not be loved in return.

This year, not an oz. of love that I want, I know that I am not including it in any of my goals. Ha Ha Ha!

ps. aliens might have had something to do with all this strangeness, lol.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Happy New Year everyone

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It is often true that I come here, to ATS, to find people to talk to about subjects of history, cosmology and philosophy because... no matter how much I love my family and friends, I don't have an outlet in any of them for my interests. So, on this occasion... I would like to offer all of ATS a Happy New Year and wish each of you better days ahead.

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The year the world ends...

HAPPY NEW YEARS ATS!

top topics

join