It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News apologizes to Jews for poll on who murdered Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Hi,g,

Disgusting name by the way.

I cannot access this - could you please tell me about when she met Jesus?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

It is a satire showing Michelle Bachmann and Rick Perry at an airport. They make small talk for a minute, then Jesus pops in out of nowhere and Michelle Bachmann calls him a dirty jewish hippy and asks him if he is Jesus then where is his dinosaur because Jesus rode around on a dinosaur. And the animation goes on in that fashion for several minutes.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre
When you consider that his death and resurrection were part of his plan, and also consider how far his message would have spread had this not have happened (I would think him living to an old age and dying and staying dead would have diminished that and I have no doubt he knew that as well) Then logically speaking no one murdered him.

To put it in modern day terns (and I mean no offense with this) His death would be more like those occassional cases of "Suicide by Police.
edit on 12/31/11 by Pixiefyre because: (no reason given)

Seeing how fast his religion was spreading it's hard to say how big it would have have gotten had he not died. Even during his lifetime his followers had grown in number big enough for Rome to take notice of them.

Jesus being crucified was not part of his plan it was part of God's plan. He never would have said this if it were part of his plan.

Luke 23:46
Then Jesus cried out with a loud voice and said, "Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit." After he said this, he breathed his last.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by groingrinder

Hi,g,

Disgusting name by the way.

I cannot access this - could you please tell me about when she met Jesus?

here's the video.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One thing is for sure,

If Jesus ever returned to Earth he would NEVER come out and say "Hi, I'm Jesus Christ".....

He'd be dead within hours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join