It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Goodbye 2011. It

twitchyfeet.org

Health and safety is a running joke in Britain where it feels that in some places one can’t fart without filling out a form first. In striking juxtaposition with this attitude are the comments of the water-sports instructor in Zanzibar. Faye was interested in hiring a sailing boat for a few hours, which according to the sign could only be done by a qualified person. She can sail but had not thought to bring the paperwork to prove it with her. She told this to the instructor, whose response was to say,

“You are in Africa now. If you say you know how to sail, we believe your mouth. If you
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-12-2011 by digdeep because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by digdeep because: edit, spelling

edit on 31-12-2011 by digdeep because: edit, more spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is just a new years post, not so much alternative news as relevant reading given that it is New Years Eve. Not particularly conspiratorial, just a bit of light entertainment before you all head out to see in the year of the apocalypse! Mods, please feel free to move it to a more suitable category if you want to.

Happy New Year to all at ATS.

Keep Rockin'

twitchyfeet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's 2012 here now. I even went outside to look for ETs, but I think the fireworks scared them off.

Got a cool pick of a flare though. Would make a great UFO for the hoax forum!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
2011 totally sucked. The only good thing that happened is that Ron Paul got lots and lots of supports and it is growing.

I hope 2012 is better but I don't think it'll be.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This has been the worst year of my Life i can't wait to get 2012 off to a start!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Isn't this the year the Mayans said the world (as we know it) is going to end? Lol 2012 is going to be a fun year, i get to watch people go crazy as they stockpile food and water and buy tons of gasoline for their generators for when the world goes to hell, then watch them awaken from their mania when 2013 rolls around and nothing happened. Its going to be Y2K 2.0. My aunt was one of those people that got scared in Y2K, she built a bomb shelter under her house.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People who think 2012 is the end of the world are just retarded as you can conjure up any doomsday date from any point of history it doesnt take a genius to do simple maths and come up with a doomsday

I'm actually selling shirts this year what states
I survived Y2K
I Survived 2006
BRING ON 2012!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by naff1234

got a link to them?

top topics

join