It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Oil Tanker On Fire In Strait Of Hormuz - Flase flag I reckon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yep, mainstream are stating it may have hit Iranian explosives by mistake. Total bs IMO, this I believe is a false flag operation.

Its on twitter I am waiting for confirmation. On my mobile so if someone can assist with a link it would be appreciated.

I wonder what this lead to?

twitter.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added link

edit on 31-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Well I hope this is miss reporting, since I really would like 2012 to be a better year for everyone, the longer we all stay (the world over) in this pit of despair the greater chance we'll end up stuck either in the midst of mass civil unrest or worse another Great War *shakes head*

As I say, I hope this is just a bit of miss reporting.

ETA: The only event I have found that is similar in nature was a series of explosions on an Indian tanker docked in Fujairah, Dubai.

DUBAI: Investigations have begun into a series of explosions on an oil tanker at Fujairah port that left three people dead, one injured and two missing.

Read More: www.thenational.ae...

edit on 31/12/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Thanks for the link, I only have a twitter link at the moment. Hopefully its nothing

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

From initial reports it seems they started hot work (welding etc) on the Gas tanker so that it could have been a build up of flammable gases!?! but as the ship seems to have been cleared for hot work to commence it leaves a bit of a puzzle, especially as multiple explosions where reported.. I guess we'll find out what direction they'll take this in soon enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
if this happened in Fujairah port then its too far away from the strait of hormuz

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
3 critically hurt in tanker fire off Fujairah

An empty oil tanker docked at the ships waiting area opposite the Marbah shores in Fujairah caught fire on Thursday leaving three persons critically injured, while 124 others escaped unhurt.

Captain Mossa Murad, Director-General of the Fujairah Seaport, said the operations room at the Fujairah Seaport was informed on Thursday evening about a massive fire had erupted in an oil tanker anchored off the Marbah coast.

The Indian-flagged ship, From Diba, sailed from the Karachi port in Pakistan and was heading to the Ras Tannura port in Saudi Arabia. Some 26 of the ship crew members, mostly Indians, and 101 technicians tasked with maintenance works were onboard the ship at the time of the fire, Captain Murad said.

Khamis Al Yamahi, a fisherman, said: “I was six miles away from the ship, but heard the strong explosion and calls for help from top of the ship.”

Weird that the ship was empty, yet fires and explosions...

No need to panic, this is probably just an accident. If it were a false-flag, the propaganda would already be rolling in.

Tanker fire report says fire result of welding

So yeah it was an accident.

reply to post by Dr UAE

Well not really. Fujairah Port is just at the entrance of the narrowest point of the Strait.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

use google maps and look at fujairah port United Arab Emirates

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE

use google maps and look at fujairah port United Arab Emirates

I know where it is. It's close to the strait of hormutz.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Like every time, any little incident is a false flag to you. Seriously you people need to get some fresh air.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Doom off!

Eggs and bacon everyone!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Highly unlikely this had anything to do with Iran. It is hard to hit an Iranian sea mine when you are anchored and an anti ship missile would have done a lot more damage

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yeah, I could see that happen. If they didn't properly vent the fumes then they could build up and get a boom when you start welding in the area.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Yep, spot on. Until the 9/11 criminals are bought to justice I truely believe they are pretty much responsible for everything going on in the world today, period.

These bankers in charge are criminals and disgusting individuals who need to be held to account for thier crimes dont you agree? And what do you mean "you people"? Do you mean those of us who believe tht inteligence services are committing attrocities? If so then i am damn proud to be one of those you call "you people".

My grandfather fought against tyranny and I am damn proud to follow in his footsteps. If you decide to follow those responsible for genocide and attrocities then thats your problem

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If it were a "false flag" I believe it would have been an American or allied ship being attacked instead. It's terrible that a ship is burning I hope no one is hurt but if it were a false flag it would have to hit "closer to home".

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh geez not this false flag mess again. Seriously? ATS???? PLEASE!!!!

The sun came up today. I guess its a hoax. Maybe someobody is just shining a big ole light up there.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Weird that the ship was empty, yet fires and explosions...

That is when it is at it's most dangerous.

Full oil tankers are far less danger.

top topics

join