It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Rivals’ Criticize His Policy On Iran,, Ron Paul in nuclear denial>?.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Get off your F* Trojan high-horse U.S., the bully on the block with all the
guns and knives telling its potential conquests how much of a no-no it
is to have a gun or knife.
F* right off America and your twisted, hypocritical and feigned principles of deceit.
The world no longer looks up to, believes in or trusts you.

Ron Paul has it right on this and most other issues, along with a lot of other decent,
respectful and honourable Americans, I am sure.

Anyway, It is very possible that the very existence of nuclear weponry is nothing more
that an internationally orchastrated hoax, designed by the worlds elite to keep their
sheep ever turning in paroxysms of fear, and distracted to the maximum from the
real goings-on behind the media screens.

Nuke Lies
Nuke Hoax

If the above links are true, and I don't see why not, a whole differing dimension is obviously
added to proceedings. Who knows and who doesn't in the circles of power? That is the question.

Are you still terrified enough?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f221ecf1ce1b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

so was hiroshima and nagasaki a myth too?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by pshea38

so was hiroshima and nagasaki a myth too?

Or a lie! I gave you links where this is discussed in detail, but yes
it appears that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire bombed (like Dresden) and not nuked.
These towns are inhabited today and there are no radiation problems.
Look up the photographic fakery regarding the detonation of said bombs.

Also many Japanese peolple have claimed that Japan was never
attacked with nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I'm obviously an avid Ron Paul guy but I have a theory that goes against the grain:

Ron Paul's foreign policy with respect TO ISRAEL will bring about WW3.

Why? Because the U.S is the last true 'friend' that America has left. Ron Paul's Non-Interventionism (which I support) will cause Israel to either 1) Become paranoid and Rogue as it is always near these states of being currently (2) Will feel cornered when abandoned by it's best buddy for the first time in history.

Much of Israel's elite in politics are founded on the BASE belief that Israel is superior, entitled, and without apology. It has demonstrated such many times in just the past decade. Israel in that sense is different than all the other kids. It's set itself up to be that way since it's inception. A nation that obsessed death, guilt, righteousness, collective amnesia and collective victim mentality.

You cannot have a nation with this type of consciousness, with so much firepower and technology, and not expect something to finally give if that nation is free to act out.

Israel is the true threat in the Mid East. It's not it's existence but the mindset of it's leaders and majority of citizens itself.

Israel at the TOP longs to be set free from all allegiances and restraints, and Ron Paul's Presidency will give it that. And Israel will finally commit it's final 'rogue' action to be justified, to fulfill that 'uniqueness' and be the martyr in some grand stage because it's collective Ego thrives off of it.

It's inevitable. It's not if but WHEN and a Ron Paul policy would be that time.

I say get it over with.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Israel can handle Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, and everybody else.....all by themselves.

We can sit this one out and let Israel do the shooting.

We're giving them FREE Billions every year after all.

Iran has no Air Force.
Iran has no Navy.

Israel can handle them.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Nuke Lies
Nuke Hoax

Where do you Find such Dribble , and somehow Believe it too ?

The Effects of Radiation Poisoning are Still felt Today by the People of Japan 66 YEARS after the Fact . Your Post here is Way Beyond a Bad Joke..........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

" Or a lie! "

Comments like that do not Deserve a Civil Response . Deny IGNORANCE , and your Eyes will be Opened to the TRUTH.......

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Is the electricity we derive from nuclear energy, also a myth???

This is too much....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by pshea38

" Or a lie! "

Comments like that do not Deserve a Civil Response . Deny IGNORANCE , and your Eyes will be Opened to the TRUTH.......

Deny ignorance my arse. Our whole lives are spent swimming in almost complete ignorance
of everything. ATS strives on the abundant and conflicting collective ignorance of its members.

So you have the truth miss fit? Have you denied your own ignorance?
Bully for you! Care to share?

The wiser man is the man who knows just how inescapably ignorant he really is.

Those links I provided are solid and the nuke hoax is a distinct possibility.
Other major world events/narratives have been catagorically shown to have
been faked.
www.cluesforum.info

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So essentially, your argument is - being a scientist and all - that nuclear energy can only be harnessed for powering a city, but not weaponization.....

Doesn't seem reasonable. Although it sounds plausible, in the sense that it could be used as an effective propaganda tool, what your implying about nuclear energy in general is ludicrous and deserves to be scoffed at by anybody who weighs that claim against established scientific facts i.e. Look at the many reactors which power our cities.

This is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory I have heard to date.

And btw - exploiting a scientific fact - such as nuclear weapons - for political ends, is MUCH MORE PLAUSIBLE, than claiming nuclear bombs are altogether a lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The Line Between " Distinct Possibility " and " Fact " is Vast . If I Told you with Deep Conviction , but Presenting No Proof , that the Earth's Moon was Made out of Green Cheese , would you Believe me ? Nothing Personal , but your " Theory " is like a Boat with no Bottom , it just won't Float..........

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

No, you would have to make it so more believable, such as suggesting that the moon is a 'spaceship' left by ancient aliens...

I read that sometime ago...

There's hundreds of crazy theories out there, and this one, of nuclear technology being a 'ruse' is perhaps one of the more annoying ones I've read...

You have to draw the line somewhere, and some people, being confused in general, don't know where to draw it.
edit on 31-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by pshea38

The Line Between " Distinct Possibility " and " Fact " is Vast . If I Told you with Deep Conviction , but Presenting No Proof , that the Earth's Moon was Made out of Green Cheese , would you Believe me ? Nothing Personal , but your " Theory " is like a Boat with no Bottom , it just won't Float..........

Comment: 'Gotta love nuke-proof clouds! I guess they never anticipated video of the future being available for anyone to easily replay & analyze. I have yet to see any alleged "atom bomb" film footage that isn't an obvious fabrication. Which naturally raises the question of WHY they would need to fake the film if it really worked as claimed? Interesting!'

Deny ignorance my arse! With the right motivations and incentives, anything is possible
with people. Reality Fakery is such a useful tool to those with power, whereby public
opinion and emotions can be coerced and swayed cleanly in any which direction choosen.

I am not shouting from the rooftops that nuclear weaponry is definitely a hoax, but there
are some very legitimate and weighty questions that need addressing.
www.nukelies.com/forum

If I told you 9/11 was completely Faked, from plane impacts to victims, you would
probably lose your cool with me. But that wouldn't make it any less true!
www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

You cannot claim lack of evidence here.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!

edit on 1-1-2012 by pshea38 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

How can Paul deny all the evidence Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons.

Here is how...he can do it the way BUSH SHOULD HAVE IGNORED the reports IRAQ had MWD's....that would be a start...

WGAS whether Iran has a nuclear weapon or not...Everybody else has one...what makes Iran more likely to use one than anyone else? Pakistan/India/N Korea/China/Russia/England/France/USA...ALL HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS...out of these countries, the only one who has ever utilized the weapon on another country is who? THE USA!!! We did not even to need to do that, turns out...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So are you then saying that nuclear energy is fake? That nuclear power plants, are fake?

This is my issue with this theory. We see that great amounts of energy can be produced through harnessing and controlling little nuclear explosions; if that's possible, why not weaponization??

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by pshea38

So are you then saying that nuclear energy is fake? That nuclear power plants, are fake?

This is my issue with this theory. We see that great amounts of energy can be produced through harnessing and controlling little nuclear explosions; if that's possible, why not weaponization??

Please go through these few short pages of opinion and enquiry.
www.cluesforum.info...

Nothing is definitive, but it beholds us to question/doubt even our most fundamentally
held beliefs, now that we can be sure that criminals rule and shape our world and ways of thinking.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Please go through these few short pages of opinion and enquiry.

I asked for a short answer. I have no intention of pursuing this subject, as it's HIGHLY speculative, not to mention not worth my time.

Nothing is definitive, but it beholds us to question/doubt even our most fundamentally held beliefs

Do you also doubt the satellites we have in space?

Answer the simple question. Are nuclear reactors real, according to this theory, yes or no?

now that we can be sure that criminals rule and shape our world and ways of thinking.

So because "criminals" rule things, we should endeavor to question everything that happens or exists? Are there any physicists speaking out against this "nuclear bomb deception"???

Some theories simply hold no weight, and this is one of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You deem the topic not worth your time.
Fair enough. I will exit here.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What I don't get, is this nonsense about them trying to "build a bomb" in the first place. Really folks? That's their plan, to build a bomb in a super-secret facility?

If Iran really wanted a nuke, and they really wanted to "wipe Israel off the map", they would have taken any one of the hundreds or thousands of strewn about nukes bouncing around the black market or just Russia in general. Obviously this hasn't happened, and I can assure you their grand scheme isn't to destroy Israel or use a nuke on someone. So naive.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He can ignore them, just as we should, just as we should have ignored the reports that Iraq had WMD's. It's not a conspiracy against him, more like one against Iran and the American people that will have to pay for this war.

He's not ignoring it, he is just intelligent enough to know there isn't a real threat.
If Iran was attacking countries all the time and constantly staging wars with Israel that is one thing..
you think a war hungry country really has enough patience to bide it's time to make ONE bomb to use on a country.
It's so absurd I can't believe they are selling it to the people again. At least with Iraq they were saying they already had weapons (though I never believed that). Iran may very well be making a bomb, but they aren't making it to bomb Israel they are trying to make it to deter Israel for attacking them with the US. How is that not painfully obvious? Israel has nukes, they are not at all threatened by Iran, they just want them gone. And I am not anti-semetic and I am not an Iran apologist I am just being realistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join