It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Paranoia of Spirituality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Thank you Oxygenation, your reply helped me understand the intent of the OP much better.

May I add, I FULLY understand where you are coming from. I also felt this fear when I began looking into the Mysteries and occult. In pursuing the ethereal, the mystical, the esoteric... was I actually inviting in and reaching out towards Lucifer? At times the indoctrination of the concepts of evil made me feel stand-offish towards the knowledge I was encountering.

I have looked within to the 'Self' that transcends all perceptions and thought. I have unveiled the illusions of Ego. I have glimpsed the interconnectedness of reality.

Is 'Lucifer' evil? Should He be feared? Know Thyself and there will be nothing to fear.

Peace unto you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

what do you guys think of this quote, it was said by a Catholic exorcist "esotericism is an illusion of power..."

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think the human race is here to correct the mistake of Sophia/Gaia's uncontrolled descent into the material realms, spawning the Archons on the way.

Natural religion is/was godess worship - all the rest (except Buddism, Taoism) is the infiltration of archonic influences into the human psyche - these seem to be split into two factions, the god of the OT vs Satan and the rebel 'angels'

The archons were created without a connection to source - and we are slowly 'grounding' them so to speak - those that resist are Lucifer Satan etc who probably just want to take over the human race outright, currently pretending to be greys, aliens etc.

<< 1   >>

join