It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did this Obama go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Is this the OBAMA OF TODAY? is he following those thoughts/ideas now in his presidency?

edit on 30-12-2011 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Is this the OBAMA OF TODAY?

it's still the same snake in disguise.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Argh!! This man is using the Exact excuses as David Cameron in the UK uses and thats blaming the previous regime!

They are the same old money grabbing sods who gives no thought toward the poorer people in their countries!

Shame we cannot repeat Egypt

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by naff1234
Argh!! This man is using the Exact excuses as David Cameron in the UK uses and thats blaming the previous regime!

Gee - - I wonder why he is blaming the previous "regime".

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Because he lacks Spine to make decisions without having to make an excuse

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
DID HE KEEP HIS CLAIM?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by naff1234

They are the same old money grabbing sods who gives no thought toward the poorer people in their countries!

Shame we cannot repeat Egypt

I couldn't agree more with you...and add to that, Obama is blaming the last term while HE is coming to the end of HIS. Are Democrats STILL going to be blaming George Bush 4 years from now? 8? 12? How friggen long does ONE man take the blame for the actions of every man to follow after him? Ugh... That blame game was cute in the first 6 months....then it turned pathetic and now it's just a sign of why he needs voted out of Office as soon as the Calendar allows for it.

Maybe the next one can own up to their own mistakes and not blame everyone else. Obama sure hasn't and Baby Bush was no better. Heck.. It's been Daddy Bush since we saw a President even come close..and he was pretty sad with the topic too. No New Taxes... Yeah right.

Same fools, different name tag and flavor of rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Comparing sports and politics may seem oddball..

but think about it.. do you ever hear a manager blaming the former manager for his team performing horribly?
If you like the Cowboys, and you get a new coach... if your team sucks, you blame the current coach and the players, not the last.

Only in politics can they blame the past management and get away with it.

No responsibility is ever taken by these people.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

thank god finally! Someone see's the governments for what they are! If they were as blameless as they procure why did Occupy Wall St happen or The August Riots in London!

David Cameron does the same as Obama everytime he is grilled about his policy's it take 2 seconds to say "Labour made us do this" Did the bollocks? Labour was clearing up the mess you lot created in the first place its all swings an round abouts.

I hate his policies but i would respect him more if he was asked and replied "Because it feels the right thing to do"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ annointed in snake oil.The ultimate sale's man.Wonder if he's on salery or commish?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I actually posted a thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which kinds of addresses and could possibly shed a snippet of light on the OP's concerns and questions. I had that idea come to me last night and it surely makes sense. I remember how Obama was too and I was so thrilled to think of all the positive changes which were going to take place.

top topics

join