It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Archeological find in Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

About what? The spiritual significance of Jerusalem, or my analysis of theology???

Information on the former subject can be found in the thread linked in my sig "Jerusalem, eye of the Universe", whereas the subject matter of the latter, the differences between Judaism and all other religions, has not and is not generally spoken about.

As far as I know, nobody has ever written a book about it, although it is completely acknowledged and understood by mystics and metaphysicians knowledgeable of both Jewish and non-Jewish spiritual traditions. The Talmud in particular has a very enlightening anecdote about this, which is elaborated upon by the Kabbalists.

I am in the process of compiling information for a possible book. I have two publishers interested, but I want to make sure I have enough information and research before I make any commitments.

Suffice to say, I have an interesting collection of quotes from various occult philosophers about the inner doctrine, and how each of these authors either exclude Judaism, or excoriate Judaism for its 'isolationist' philosophy etc, most of which is designed to mislead and avoid the central theological dispute between the Jewish philosophers and non-Jewish philosophers.

But It should be interesting. Should I ever reach the phase of putting this information in book format, I believe I would be doing a tremendous service, shedding light on an issue that for 2 thousand years has been obfuscated by orthodox dogma and prejudice. Finally, Jews and non-Jews alike would be exposed to the real reasons behind gentile aggression towards Jews, and what it is ultimately based on.

<< 1   >>

join